Author Topic: Anyone still believe in the JFK assasination conspiracy?  (Read 20197 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Anyone still believe in the JFK assasination conspiracy?
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 03:22:16 PM »
He is a yellowbellied coward. 

I'd like to see 240 and Berseker's take on these things.  At least they're all grown up.   ;D

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 03:33:56 PM »
more ad-hom garbage.   ::).   

do you have anything besides this dribble or are you all insults and no meat?

i guess the answer to this question:

"Do you have the capacity to carry on a conversation without being a jackass; to answer questions and discuss issues comparing and contrasting the details; showing evidence that you've summarized from links you provide or is all you do post some links up, cutting and pasting information and then finding the first trivial error in someone's response and attack them in a condescending nature?"

is, "No."

Please forgive me darling, for a moment I forgot your need to be spoon-fed:

Regarding his stupidity, he was asking questions that can only be described as infantile in the context of a Select Committee on Assassinations of the U.S. House of Representatives. Further to that point, and to answer the calls from “Ozmo” for a simplistic explanation of the apparently overwhelming information provided, there is nothing of value I can add that was not clearly explained in the links furnished. Sadly, I do not have a knack for "dumbing things down" for the likes of you.

(since you missed it the first time round I’ll even quote it twice :))

Regarding his stupidity, he was asking questions that can only be described as infantile in the context of a Select Committee on Assassinations of the U.S. House of Representatives. Further to that point, and to answer the calls from “Ozmo” for a simplistic explanation of the apparently overwhelming information provided, there is nothing of value I can add that was not clearly explained in the links furnished. Sadly, I do not have a knack for "dumbing things down" for the likes of you.

Love
Seau

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 04:02:04 PM »
Please forgive me darling, for a moment I forgot your need to be spoon-fed:

(since you missed it the first time round I’ll even quote it twice :))

Love
Seau

Since you can't seem to argue or debate a point in your own words you come across pretty stupid to me.  I take it back, Johnny, had that ability.  You seem like someone else who used to post here from Australia.  ;) 

Anyone can get on the Internet and pull crap up.  Sighting congressional committee investigations don't mean much if you can't at the very least debate their point.   But all you've done is post the link and throw insults along the way.

You are pathetic.

When you are ready to step into the batters box and play ball with a real debate I'll be happy to debate it with you. 

Here's why the Scientific acoustical evidence assertion you posted doesn't fly:

-  There were 3 spent shells in the depositing where Oswald fired at JFK.   
-  There were 3 shots fired.  Although some testimony of witnesses (6 of them) reported they thought they heard 4 shots, , the vast majority of the 174 reported hearing 3 shots. 

Besides, all they are saying here:  "Scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that two gunmen fired at President John F. Kennedy. "  which is like saying: "it sounds like more than one person shooting."

Now let's see if you can act like an adult  with your response.

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2007, 04:49:38 PM »
You would have your answers if you simply took the time to read (and possessed the capacity to understand?) the links I provided, specifically:

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/select-committee-report/part-1b.html
(Acoustical evidence)

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/select-committee-report/part-1c.html 
(Probable conspiracy)

Why would I waste my time explaining to you that which more experienced men have already debated and articulated?

Why should I reply to you as anything other than a lazy fool when you have access to the answers you seek but insist on getting the Cliffsnotes?

Please refer to my previous point about being stupid and lazy, the combination of the two having allowed you to become arrogant enough to think you possibly have any meaningful insight regarding the assassination :(

240orbust is more charitable than I and seems to relish in explaining the obvious to the retarded; perhaps he will stumble upon this thread and feed you some answers.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2007, 05:16:25 PM »
You would have your answers if you simply took the time to read (and possessed the capacity to understand?) the links I provided, specifically:

(Acoustical evidence)

(Probable conspiracy)

Why would I waste my time explaining to you that which more experienced men have already debated and articulated?

Why should I reply to you as anything other than a lazy fool when you have access to the answers you seek but insist on getting the Cliffsnotes?

Please refer to my previous point about being stupid and lazy, the combination of the two having allowed you to become arrogant enough to think you possibly have any meaningful insight regarding the assassination :(

240orbust is more charitable than I and seems to relish in explaining the obvious to the retarded; perhaps he will stumble upon this thread and feed you some answers.

::)

blah blah blah, more ad-hom and more link posting.   It would have been just as easy for you to say:  I donno.  Or you could have just said i don't understand it myself therefore in the absence of any mental agility to debate I'll point to these links.

Obviously you lack the capacity to debate and only possess the passion to condemn.

Further more, you are obviously someone else who has posted on this sight before and was someone who's credibility and personally was exposed for what it was and was laughed off this site.   Coward.  lol.

Hopes that works well for you.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2007, 05:38:14 PM »
carpe` vaginum!

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2007, 05:46:55 PM »
::)

blah blah blah, more ad-hom and more link posting.   It would have been just as easy for you to say:  I donno.  Or you could have just said i don't understand it myself therefore in the absence of any mental agility to debate I'll point to these links.

Obviously you lack the capacity to debate and only possess the passion to condemn.

Further more, you are obviously someone else who has posted on this sight before and was someone who's credibility and personally was exposed for what it was and was laughed off this site.   Coward.  lol.

Hopes that works well for you.

The links I provided specifically address the questions you asked with answers from the highest authorities on the subject. You should be thanking me because I doubt you would have been able to find them on your own.

There is no point debating with someone who is typing out of his ass when I actually took the time to research the issue. Prove to me you are more capable than my 10 year old by 1) reading the links 2) quoting the relevant passages and 3) mustering an intelligent rebuttal. Then, and only then, do you deserve to debate with me on the issue.

ps I am not holding my breath :(

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 05:58:46 PM »
The links I provided specifically address the questions you asked with answers from the highest authorities on the subject. You should be thanking me because I doubt you would have been able to find them on your own.

There is no point debating with someone who is typing out of his ass when I actually took the time to research the issue. Prove to me you are more capable than my 10 year old by 1) reading the links 2) quoting the relevant passages and 3) mustering an intelligent rebuttal. Then, and only then, do you deserve to debate with me on the issue.

ps I am not holding my breath :(

When you can put an argument together into your own words I'll start clicking your google hacked links. 

Until then:

::)  w/e

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2007, 05:03:28 PM »
I'm real surprised no one is debating this with me.  JFK is the one conspiracy that has probably the most believers.

But when you get to the known facts they all point to a lone gunman.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2007, 08:48:06 PM »
I'm real surprised no one is debating this with me.  JFK is the one conspiracy that has probably the most believers.

I thought about starting into it but to be honest most of my knowledge of the assassination comes from Oliver Stone's movie "JFK" and we all know how accurate and true to the facts that movie was.

Although isn't the "magic bullet theory" still somewhat valid though? How did one man fire such an old rifle so many times so accurately in so little time?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2007, 09:02:23 PM »
I thought about starting into it but to be honest most of my knowledge of the assassination comes from Oliver Stone's movie "JFK" and we all know how accurate and true to the facts that movie was.

Although isn't the "magic bullet theory" still somewhat valid though? How did one man fire such an old rifle so many times so accurately in so little time?

The gun he bought, mail order, was advertised as a "fast loading - fast firing" gun.  Oswald fired 3 shots in 8.4 seconds. 

Bang!  first shot

count 3 and 1/2 thousands....

Bang! second shot 3.5 seconds later

Count almost 5, 1 thousands....

Bang!  third shot!  8.4 seconds from first shot.

So really he fired 2 shots in 8.4 seconds, becuase the frist shoot started it off.

His target area was already presighted and his gun is stable while resting on books.  TRy counting this out loud and pretend to use the bolt action and find a target you just shot at in 3 seconds.  seems very easy.

VERY do -able and when you consider Oswald qualified as a sharp shooter in marines it makes sense.

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2007, 09:11:36 PM »

(Acoustical evidence)

(Probable conspiracy)

Experts who possess vastly more evidence, intelligence, and insight than you previously concluded the likelihood of a conspiracy is very high. Consequently, your opinion is utterly worthless and "nobody is debating with you" :)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2007, 09:18:21 PM »
The gun he bought, mail order, was advertised as a "fast loading - fast firing" gun.  Oswald fired 3 shots in 8.4 seconds. 

Bang!  first shot

count 3 and 1/2 thousands....

Bang! second shot 3.5 seconds later

Count almost 5, 1 thousands....

Bang!  third shot!  8.4 seconds from first shot.

So really he fired 2 shots in 8.4 seconds, becuase the frist shoot started it off.

His target area was already presighted and his gun is stable while resting on books.  TRy counting this out loud and pretend to use the bolt action and find a target you just shot at in 3 seconds.  seems very easy.

VERY do -able and when you consider Oswald qualified as a sharp shooter in marines it makes sense.

Yes, I see your point about getting the shots off but I'm still a little skeptical of his accuracy. I know next to nothing about guns and marksmanship though so I could be completely wrong in that.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2007, 09:21:21 PM »
(Acoustical evidence)

(Probable conspiracy)

Experts who possess vastly more evidence, intelligence, and insight than you previously concluded the likelihood of a conspiracy is very high. Consequently, your opinion is utterly worthless and "nobody is debating with you" :)

Actually, err  hmmm, jimmy, I'm getting most of my info from a book called:  "Reclaiming history"  by Vincent Bugliosi.  I'll let you use your "search powers" to find out about him.  Much of what he saying in his 1500+ page book that dives deep into every facet of the case including conspiracy theories, makes some good points. 

So i figured there might be some good debate points from people who believe it was a conspiracy.  Perhaps i can test some of these pints out as i haven't made a final conclusion.  unfortunately 240 isn't posting much anymore and Berserkers mom is very ill.

So basically all that's been interested up to now is a  jack ass.  you.

So how about you crawl back up that mule's ass you call your home and come back out when you ready to act like a adult.

I'd be happy to debate and discuss this with you, but i will not sit and read page after page on the internet.  If you can put some relative points into your own words and back them up with your posts i'd be happy to respond.

Otherwise, have a nice a day asshole.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2007, 09:23:46 PM »
Yes, I see your point about getting the shots off but I'm still a little skeptical of his accuracy. I know next to nothing about guns and marksmanship though so I could be completely wrong in that.

yeah i donno much either past the hollywood version of "enemy at the gates".  But i have this book i bought called "Reclaiming History"  by vincent bugliosi.  It's like 1500 pages.  They have recreation of what JKF looked like in the scope of the rifle.  It seems very possible for an experienced sharpshooter.

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2007, 09:46:58 PM »
Actually, err  hmmm, jimmy, I'm getting most of my info from a book called:  "Reclaiming history"  by Vincent Bugliosi.  I'll let you use your "search powers" to find out about him.  Much of what he saying in his 1500+ page book that dives deep into every facet of the case including conspiracy theories, makes some good points. 

So i figured there might be some good debate points from people who believe it was a conspiracy.  Perhaps i can test some of these pints out as i haven't made a final conclusion.  unfortunately 240 isn't posting much anymore and Berserkers mom is very ill.

So how about you crawl back up that mule's ass you call your home and come back out when you ready to act like a adult.

I'd be happy to debate and discuss this with you, but i will not sit and read page after page on the internet.  If you can put some relative points into your own words and back them up with your posts i'd be happy to respond.

Somehow I went from being "Johnny Apollo" to "someone else who used to post here from Australia", and now I am "jimmy". Apparently I am not the only member who has highlighted your stupidity.

It took me all of twenty minutes to read through those 2 links, both of which are only one page; granted, I did not have to traverse the screen with my finger, nor look up every second word. Regardless, if you are genuinely interested in having your questions answered you should get out your dictionary and attempt to do the same. It would be more constructive than cherry picking bastardized “evidence” :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2007, 10:11:20 PM »
Somehow I went from being "Johnny Apollo" to "someone else who used to post here from Australia", and now I am "jimmy". Apparently I am not the only member who has highlighted your stupidity.

It took me all of twenty minutes to read through those 2 links, both of which are only one page; granted, I did not have to traverse the screen with my finger, nor look up every second word. Regardless, if you are genuinely interested in having your questions answered you should get out your dictionary and attempt to do the same. It would be more constructive than cherry picking bastardized “evidence” :)

Well, it's more than obvious you are someone with another account.
You might still be any of the three or someone else.  w/e.  Personally, I feel it's about the lamest thing people do around here.  People that do that take this stuff way too serious and need to get a life.  Spend time out side and stop working out alone in their garages, meet people. etc....  may be even go to therapy.  ;)

Again, when you bring your own points to the table other than just posting links and saying I'm stupid, I'll be more inclined to invest 20 minutes reading it. 

And if you really feel some of the things you do about this subject, no one's insisting you  post.

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2007, 11:01:13 PM »

Well, it's more than obvious you are someone with another account.

Please do note the "more than obvious" evidence I am "someone with another account." :)

Perhaps this is another "gut feeling" comparable to your intimate knowledge of the Kennedy assassination? It is obvious you are privy to information the experts called upon to testify before Congress did not possess. Indeed, you read an entire book; indisputably trumping their PhD’s and years of research!

Had you the ambition to read and understood the links provided, you would be cognisant of the fact the acoustical analyses is of such complexity it needs a page full of explanation. Not wanting to confuse you, perhaps I should simply post the crux of the evidence pointing towards a conspiracy:

Since Weiss and Aschkenasy were able to obtain a match to within +-1/1,000 of a second, the probability that such a match could occur by random chance was slight. Specifically, they mathematically computed that, with a certainty factor of 95 percent or better, there was a shot fired at the Presidential limousine from the grassy knoll.

In other words, there is a less than five percent chance you are not a complete moron. Have a nice night, “asshole” ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2007, 09:35:07 AM »

Thought it might have been JA, but I sounds more like "Jimmy."  Dead giveaway is how Jimmy/sandy would often end his posts with a smiley face. 

Let's see how long it takes this new gimmick to start threatening people. 

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2007, 09:52:01 AM »
Stop the press!

I just saw "Shawn Ray" use a smiley face, and "Dina" too.

Oh sweet Jesus, even "Ozmo" had one in his last post!

"Jimmy" is omni present on here!

Good work Beach Bum :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2007, 09:53:51 AM »
Stop the press!

I just saw "Shawn Ray" use a smiley face, and "Dina" too.

Oh sweet Jesus, even "Ozmo" had one in his last post!

"Jimmy" is omni present on here!

Good work Beach Bum :)

::)  Gimmick. 

Back from timeout already?  Are you done threatening people?  I give you one month (or less) before Ron whacks this new gimmick. 

Get a life. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2007, 03:33:08 PM »
240 and Rosey believe the world trade center imploded so they might believe the two person theory on the JFK too ::)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2007, 12:50:40 AM »
A 21st century JFK would not have been president for longer then 2 years...Clinton was an amish boy compared to JFK....The media would have eaten him alive...What does that have to do with the assasination conspiracy? I guess nothing...So I will be quiet now...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2007, 01:20:20 AM »
240 and Rosey believe the world trade center imploded so they might believe the two person theory on the JFK too ::)

Am I missing something...Has the video with JFK getting his blown off from the front been debunked or something?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2007, 05:19:25 AM »
i don't think i do anymore. 

It has so debunked its ridiculous. Watch any of thye A&E specials on it?
The House that Ruth built