Author Topic: Anyone still believe in the JFK assasination conspiracy?  (Read 20199 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: Anyone still believe in the JFK assasination conspiracy?
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2007, 08:32:00 AM »
i don't think i do anymore. 

Only morons ever did.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2007, 09:24:41 AM »
Old Rooster...Weren't you like 22 when kennedy was shot?
footloose and fancy free

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2007, 12:48:56 PM »
It has so debunked its ridiculous. Watch any of thye A&E specials on it?

I never have watch them,  i will next time i see one on.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2009, 05:41:32 PM »
I'll put this here too.

No argument there.   8)

I was really hoping I'd find someone who could intelligently debate the whole JFK thing.  Oh well.  Sigh.
I'm still working on this.  I put a lot of research in it.  Still have more to do but won't have time for a while.  I won't have time to get into a big debate but take a look and maybe you will or won't like it.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411261/pg1

I've also obtained the original camera and film used for the backyard photos.  I'm looking for the original newspapers and will find copies some day.  They're not easy to find.  Anyway, I have a lot of testing planned.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2009, 06:29:26 PM »
thanks Hugo.  I'll be reading that link you posted sometime tonite.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2009, 06:41:54 PM »
thanks Hugo.  I'll be reading that link you posted sometime tonite.
cool, hopefully in the next year I'll get a chance to finish up on the research.  It's not a bad start but a lot more needs to be done to make it solid.  And If I debunk myself along the way, that's cool too.  I've depressingly done that a few times. :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2009, 06:47:26 PM »
cool, hopefully in the next year I'll get a chance to finish up on the research.  It's not a bad start but a lot more needs to be done to make it solid.  And If I debunk myself along the way, that's cool too.  I've depressingly done that a few times. :D

hehehe.  I now what you mean.  I did that with religion so to speak.

I just skimmed over the link.  That was very clever the way the writer came up with idea about scaling.  The problem is, the resolution is so bad.  The point one of the posters made about the telescoping of the pages is plausible and the counter another poster made about there not being enough pages makes sense too. 

One other possibility is the few pages we just really telescoped out.  Unfortunately its hard to tell.  I think in this book i have Bulgosi talks about the photo graph.  I'll look at that too later on.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2009, 07:04:48 PM »
hehehe.  I now what you mean.  I did that with religion so to speak.

I just skimmed over the link.  That was very clever the way the writer came up with idea about scaling.  The problem is, the resolution is so bad.  The point one of the posters made about the telescoping of the pages is plausible and the counter another poster made about there not being enough pages makes sense too. 

One other possibility is the few pages we just really telescoped out.  Unfortunately its hard to tell.  I think in this book i have Bulgosi talks about the photo graph.  I'll look at that too later on.
that's my thread there.  I had it posted both here and there but they had some forum rules against doing that so I took it down here and left it up there.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2009, 10:23:18 PM »
hugo do you think mossad had any part in it?

israel wanted nukes but jfk was against it

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2009, 10:36:44 PM »
hugo do you think mossad had any part in it?

israel wanted nukes but jfk was against it

interesting.  I had not looked into that angle, but it appears to be worthy of a look.

Interesting read:
http://www.saveourwetlands.org/mossadass&jfk.html

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2009, 12:39:37 PM »
PT'S BACK !!

Seeming as you wish to talk on the 'JFK' incident, I will peruse this.
I don't like to bail on debates I know inside & out (with the exception of 9/11  ;) ), bores the fucking tits of me, & there is no resolution to the whole affair, other than the 1 planned by the 'Zionist foreign policy agenda', that we know see play out before our very eyes. ::)

Just to be clear here, are you saying that the shots that killed 'JFK' came from the book depository ??

What was the distance from that window to the motorcade - do you know in ft ??
Oh, & yes the 3 shots in the time available, from that weapon are well within reason, but that is not the issue here, & you know it, as well as I.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5770984395481454022&ei=DVLmSeznGoKO-AamlK3ABA&hl=en

Enjoy  ;)

I look for conspiracies.
A theory is some-thing that is yet be classified, as definitive !!

3 issues, 'Green backs' - 'smash the 'CIA' (yeah, good one Johnny make enemies of the, Dulles, brothers grim) & their over-seas shenanigans' - 'Vietnam' & all the smack that was getting shippped to the states from the 'Golden Triangle'

In 1953, 'Dulles' became the first civilian Director of Central Intelligence, (these brothers get in a lot of pies from 53 onward) which had been formed as part of the National Security Act of 1947; earlier directors had been military officers.

I'm sure other sources are out there.  i have some in book form at home.  but wiki is convenient. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_bullet_theory

after an initial supersonic rifle exit muzzle velocity of 1,850 to 2,000 feet per second (560 to 610 m/s), very slightly ballistically arced while traveling 189 ft (58 m) in a downward net angle of 25 degrees (allowing for the 3 degrees downward of Elm Street) then entered President Kennedy's rear suit coat at about 1,700 feet per second (518 m/s),
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination_rifle

During his Marine Corps service in December 1956, Oswald scored a rating of sharpshooter (twice achieving 48 and 49 out of 50 shots during rapid fire at a stationary target 200 yards (180 m) [183 m] away using a standard issue M1 Garand semi-automatic rifle). Although, in May 1959, he qualified as a marksman (a lower classification than that of sharpshooter), military experts, after examining his records, characterized his firearms proficiency as "above average" and said he was, when compared to American civilian males of his age, "an excellent shot".

In 2008, The History Channel produced a documentary on the Kennedy Assassination that would seem to have settled the matter of Oswald's ability to make the shots once and for all. Duplicating the range, elevation and windspeed of the Presidential limousine at the moment of Oswald's firing at a desert firing range, a retired British Army sniper had no difficulty in making the number of shots with the same level of accuracy within the time frame established by the Zapruder Film with a scoped Carcano identical to Oswald's gun, firing the same type of ammunition, on his first attempt. The documentary also established that the hits in a specially constructed target 'head' that exactly emulates a human head, produced the same splatter pattern and flying pieces of bone and scalp visible in the Zapruder Film.

So basically,  he's at marksman or sharpshooter level at 200 yards and he needs to hit a moving target he's pre-sighted at 60 some yards.  Very do-able

Oh, & yes the 3 shots in the time available, from that weapon are well within reason, but that is not the issue here, & you know it, as well as I.

I beg to differ old chasp.
You may as well just go get the 'Warren commission" & try & convince us that 'Oswald' shot 'JFK' from a window in the book depository building, with a 'single bolt action 6.5 mm caliber Carcano rifle', a shot that 'Verille Zaitsev' himself could not have made !!
I mean, come on.

It thought is was "your" issue.  sorry.   :)  Seems like you are completely wrong about your single bolt action assertion and it being a possible shot.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5770984395481454022&ei=DVLmSeznGoKO-AamlK3ABA&hl=en

I watched the 2 minute video produced with final cut pro seemingly by amateur film makers.

Here's what i would ask off the top of my head:

-  Where and when on the route did this happen?
-  What was being said by both agents?
-  Were the agents ever interviewed?
-  Were the agents breaking protocol by not being on the back?

Until then it doesn't really prove anything.

Aside from that, its stupid reasoning to think that an organization who's sole purpose it to protect the protect the president with their lives would be in on this conspiracy.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2009, 03:18:42 PM »
According to toxie, the aliens that landed in roswell killed JFK..

In ruins of Babylon Saddam Hussien found a small gold statue of someone similar looking to JFK.. Saddam concluded that it was the evil lord Zenu, dictator of the milky way galaxy. He got this info from a missing portion of the dead sea scrolls that kept in Uday Hussien's bedroom.

Anyways, Saddam took the side of Zenu and that's where the US got alarmed. They killed JFK because he was really Zenu is disguise, or atleast that's what they thought. That was actually a Zenu look a like and Zenu was LBJ and he wanted to dominate the world. He decided to turn on his alley Saddam for oil and that's how it goes.

toxie's explanation covers the iraq war too! now you know!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
S

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2009, 07:07:08 PM »
no conspiracy.....people always want to believe that events are manipulated.....the guy (oswald) had an idea.....got out of bed and shot the president.....case closed.....Kennedy (may God rest his soul) was an idiot for riding in an open car down a long stretch of street with tall buildings around......

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2009, 07:12:48 PM »
no conspiracy.....people always want to believe that events are manipulated.....the guy (oswald) had an idea.....got out of bed and shot the president.....case closed.....Kennedy (may God rest his soul) was an idiot for riding in an open car down a long stretch of street with tall buildings around......

you can't be serious?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2009, 07:23:40 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2009, 08:04:34 PM »
Chalk it up to political savvy (or perhaps having a triple digit IQ) but I am inclined to agree with congress that in all likelihood there was a conspiracy. I challenge anyone with unrelated parents to spend a couple hours reading over these findings and not agree:

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/select-committee-report/

(or just look at the summary http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/select-committee-report/summary.html)

Bear in mind that this is the same Kennedy who attempted to dismantle the CIA and who pissed on the DOD/military industrial complex re Cuba/Vietnam. If you stood to lose not only power but also billions, what would you do?

Agreed... Without a doubt there was a conspiracy to assassinate him and it succeeded.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2009, 08:08:11 PM »
if you watch the video you can see his secrete service bodyguards were waved off moments before he got shot... The turned and looked in a direction with their hands up thinking "Why did I just get called off"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2009, 08:18:56 PM »
if you watch the video you can see his secrete service bodyguards were waved off moments before he got shot... The turned and looked in a direction with their hands up thinking "Why did I just get called off"

just like 19 guys with boxcutters turned off NORAD, one guy waiting with a rifle in a building orderd the secret service to fall back.

Makes sense....

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2009, 09:13:56 PM »
just like 19 guys with boxcutters turned off NORAD, one guy waiting with a rifle in a building orderd the secret service to fall back.

Makes sense....

The agents were called off by their superiors... It shows it in the video....WATCH THE VIDEO...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2009, 09:26:18 PM »
I've seen the video...  I also saw how all the people changed the exact wording to indicate he 'slumped fwd.

Barring all other evidence of the day, you'd have to be an idiot not to see their quotes side by side and say "why did everyone change their wording suddenly from their statements earlier today"?

it's only when you realize from the film that, hey, his head flew backwards on video that you realize they were doing damage control.

Anyone who believes the real JFK story is a silly little person

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2009, 09:29:37 PM »
Interesting responses based on this tape from people who are not Secret service agents.

At the time (1963) there were 500+ secret service agents working for the government.  All of whom were trained and followed protocol.  Yet, in 50 years not one retired, current, former, disgruntled, or one on their death bed has ever come forward to say what they did was deliberate and they were breaking protocol or procedure.

And to top that off, again, this is an organization who's sole purpose is to protect the president of the united states of america with their lives, something they have sworn an oath to do.  

It's more than ridiculous to think that the secret service had something to do with assassinating the President of the United States of America

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2009, 09:31:07 PM »
oz,

*IF* there is something big enough to take out JFK, they're probably big enough to scare/bribe the 20+ people involved into STFU.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2009, 09:31:45 PM »
I've seen the video...  I also saw how all the people changed the exact wording to indicate he 'slumped fwd.

Barring all other evidence of the day, you'd have to be an idiot not to see their quotes side by side and say "why did everyone change their wording suddenly from their statements earlier today"?

it's only when you realize from the film that, hey, his head flew backwards on video that you realize they were doing damage control.

Anyone who believes the real JFK story is a silly little person

Yeah, this coming from the guy who thought the planes that hit the WTC's were actually holograms projected in broad daylight from helicopters which he concluded from youtube videos.  

right.   ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2009, 09:33:09 PM »
oz,

*IF* there is something big enough to take out JFK, they're probably big enough to scare/bribe the 20+ people involved into STFU.

There was something big enough to take out JFK.  Is was a bullet fired from a rifle Oswald bought from a catalog.

AND

He was able to do this with skills he learned in the army that enabled him to hit 48 and 49 targets out of 50 at 200 yards earning him a sharp shooter status.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2009, 09:37:56 PM »

REally the video had their voices too?