Author Topic: Gop Head: We Need More 'attacks On American Soil', so people appreciate Bush  (Read 2332 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
He should be tortured.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
If he said this, he needs to be fired. 

Seems like a Democrat mole.

He's just an idiot, hopefully people will see through it, and he'll step down ASAP.

Whatever qualities he has, he's just a burden to his party now.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I spend some time with Tino Martinez and Wade Boggs a few days ago, and they both     would like to thank the all the Boston fans for their World Championship rings.   ;D

Thanks dick i needed that.  >:(
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Do you learn skills that are marketable outside of the military? After serve your time can you go out into the private sector and make a good living is the real question I suppose. Although I imagine you might grow to like the strict regimen of the military. I'd guess a lot of guys miss that when they leave.

From what little I know of the Mormon religion it seems rather an odd faith. At least from what little I know of how it was founded. As a person I think he's as good if not better than any of the others currently running.

I don't even mind a President that isn't particularly bright as long as he's bright enough to surround himself with the right people.

body88 is one of us in terms of Sox and Pats crazy. He's a good guy too.

100K after taxes is excellent money. I didn't know military men made that much, good for you. What are the retirement plans like for military personell? The pensions must be decent.

I don't mind pissing matches, sometimes they're fun. You've either grown more level headed or you're starting to be less guarded in what you post, either way it would be hard for me to challenge a lot of what you say now. MM still has his rhetoric spewing side so it's easier to battle with him at times.

You don't have to reenlist when your time is up and you can see what you're worth on the open market although you wouldn't be able to go be a soldier either.

When we get deployed its all tax free..u just have to pay social security..a bit into Dental if u have a family..a bit into insurance...which is minimal..i think i paid 25 bucks for 400 grand. We get about $500 in deployment pays of various kinds and then my taxes were 500 so thats a grand right there. If I get deployed again as with Enigma if he were still in..i think we would make 750 in bonuses based on having done or doing 3 tours... Its a new program.I think up to 1 grand. If u stay beyond 12 months u get an additional 1 grand per month until u redeploy.  When Enigma goes i'm sure he takes a pay cut unless his practice makes up the difference. They offer up to 60, 000 reenlistmnet bonuses, which is tax free if u do it overseas. One of my guys' got 12 grand cash to reeinlist. They will pay an addtional 8 grand into ur GI-Bill if u deposit only 900 more from your end...again only while deployed. They had a savings plan that was good while deployed...paid out 10% interest. The weird thing about our pay is that any of u guys can verify what we're saying from the net, based on time in service and grade.

My current Job or training should allow me to do very well outside.
L

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Thanks dick i needed that.  >:(
Sorry.......but it's true. It was just a general conversation, no pounding on Sox fan. Boggs thought Sox management should have treated him differently but happy to have retired w/ a  ring.

The Coach

Thanks for the artical from the "Arkansas DEMOCRAT- Gazette" if in fact he did say that in that context, he should resign, but he could have put it another way..like "It's going to take another 9/11 to wake people up" NOT "We need more attacks on American soil".........I have a feeling he was taken out of context!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
"It's going to take another 9/11 to wake people up"

No problem, our Government only scrambles F-16's for PGA Tour players jets off course.

Another slam dunk Bush style.