Author Topic: DILLET vs DORIAN  (Read 39682 times)

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: DILLET vs DORIAN
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2007, 07:30:21 PM »
i remember seeing Paul Dillett at a convention when I was younger and the guy looked like an alien. I couldn't believe a human could get that big. the thing about Dillett that many other mass monsters could not duplicate is having a small waist. Lee Priest and a younger Ronnie are the only 2 other mass monsters who had small waist. Well we all know what happened to ROnnie.

hickman

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2007, 07:39:47 PM »
 I believe Dillet jumped to the wbf and back to the ifbb he was not going to win any contest.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2007, 07:53:57 PM »
go figure...a bunch of front shots....too bad there are amatuers with a better backside than Dillet had...not to mention the synthol abuse in the delts  :-\

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2007, 07:56:07 PM »
wheeler,cormier,levrone,freeman,munzer,strydom, never had guts either .....theres quite a few

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2007, 08:04:52 PM »
 :-*
go figure...a bunch of front shots....too bad there are amatuers with a better backside than Dillet had...not to mention the synthol abuse in the delts  :-\

his bak is not all that bad....i would say it is his weakest point, but not as bad as people make out

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2007, 08:06:30 PM »
go figure...a bunch of front shots....

::)

a 6 time Mr. O is supposed to look good from the front too. ::)

epic admission of dorian's overratedness.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »
::)

a 6 time Mr. O is supposed to look good from the front too. ::)

epic admission of dorian's overratedness.

Dorian looked great from the front. You are just fixed wrongly on the most-muscular thinking it's the only front pose.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2007, 08:13:34 PM »
i think paul had the muscle on his back.....its just that he couldnt spread the lats as wide as they would go......ive seen shots of him hitting a rear lat spread...and hes squeezing/contracting his traps which relaxes and sucks in the lats making them look narrow.....the thing about pictures as we all know is....u cant really tell if the guy is about to hit the pose or already has hit the pose and is now coming out of the pose especially with paul..........his traps and trap thickness was defo right up there with the best of them......

suckmymuscle

« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2007, 08:34:23 PM »

lmfao.......i actually thought u were kidding when i was reading ur post.....i was waiting for a punchline.......no joke!......i actually thought u were taking the piss....

"Dillet was marked down for his general lack of muscle thickness" - SUCKMYMUSCLE

"huge quads and arms that were too big for his small torso" - SUCKMYMUSCLE

What exactly is wrong wityh my post? Dillet was marked down for being thin from the sides in the symmetry round, and it is wildly acknowledged that he has one of the worst side chest ever due to his lack of pectoralis thickness. And yes, his quads and arms were way too big for his torso, which was small from a structural standpoint which was enhanced by his lacck of pectoral width&thickness. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2007, 08:39:25 PM »
 :-\

dont look thin to me.....they are clearly thicker than dorians.....

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2007, 08:42:52 PM »

That's an amateur assessment that no one else seem to agree with. You're all alone with boyfriend SUCKY. ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2007, 08:43:56 PM »
:-*
his bak is not all that bad....i would say it is his weakest point, but not as bad as people make out

Agreed, and it's about the only flaw. Back is used as the excuse all the time when in fact all the other BBs he competed against had as many or more flaws as well.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2007, 08:45:16 PM »
Dorian looked great from the front. You are just fixed wrongly on the most-muscular thinking it's the only front pose.

Great? haahahahahahah you are a dreamer.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2007, 08:47:10 PM »
Great? haahahahahahah you are a dreamer.

Yes, great. At least greater than Dillet. Try these, Pumpy! ;) Part I

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2007, 08:47:58 PM »
  Part II ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2007, 08:49:58 PM »
Agreed, and it's about the only flaw. Back is used as the excuse all the time when in fact all the other BBs he competed against had as many or more flaws as well.

i agree.....probably dillets only flaw.....along with posing ability.....if paul could pose then he'd be able to spread his lats wide and the flaw would be no more.....he still wouldny have the best bak but at least people wouldnt go overboard saying his bak is terrible etc.......

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2007, 08:50:23 PM »
  Yes, great. At least greater than Dillet. Try these, Pumpy! ;) Part I

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You should try paying attention to the fact you're completely alone in your delusions LOL I'm including you and pubes as a couple.  :-*

suckmymuscle

« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2007, 08:51:45 PM »
  Part III

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2007, 08:54:30 PM »
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioeijiiirviiikiiieoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiqiiiviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikoiivjiiiedikiiviikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieidsiricihbii

MELTDOWN

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2007, 08:56:07 PM »
pumpy being owned again hahahahahahahahaha

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2007, 09:00:18 PM »
if I recall victor richards was sizing down dorian and dillet at the fibo or some expo that year, anyone hve the pics.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2007, 09:00:46 PM »
  Part IV. All front shots. Hey, Pumpy, you said that Dillet looks better than Dorian from the front, and I'm proving you wrong. In reality, Dillet only looked better from the front than Dorian in one pose: the front relaxed round. Dorian destroyed your boy in all the front mandatories. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2007, 09:01:09 PM »
No living human being has ever been this dehydrated...holy shit  :o

suckmymuscle

« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2007, 09:11:53 PM »
  Part V. Hey, Pumpy, I'm still aiting for those front shots where Dillet owns Dorian in the abs-and-thighs, front lat spread and front double biceps. You know, winning the front relaxed round and nothing more hardly qualifies Dillet as being better from the front than Dorian. You can't be better than your rival from the front if he defeats you in two out of the three front mandatory poses. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2007, 09:37:02 PM »
  Part V. Hey, Pumpy, I'm still aiting for those front shots where Dillet owns Dorian in the abs-and-thighs, front lat spread and front double biceps. You know, winning the front relaxed round and nothing more hardly qualifies Dillet as being better from the front than Dorian. You can't be better than your rival from the front if he defeats you in two out of the three front mandatory poses. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Remember, you're all alone with your boyfriend pubes on this thread in your delusions. hahahahahahahahahah

Overwhelming sentiment:

Dillet >>>> Yates except for contest politics bullshit