Author Topic: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!  (Read 37667 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Actually, you're doing a pretty good job at distracting me right now. Taking me a lot longer to get through this than I wanted to. Should stop bringing my laptop to the library with me.

You're in the LIBRARY during the summer...with your laptop?  WTF is wrong with you, kid? ???

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
You're in the LIBRARY during the summer...with your laptop?  WTF is wrong with you, kid? ???

Are you fucking retarded or can you not read? It's called summer classes. Sorry that your entire college experience consisted of commuting from your parents one room shanty to community college for a brutal "sociology" degree. Some of us are trying to accomplish something with ourselves.

Talk about pathetic. Could this guy be reaching anymore for an insult? There's no way you were in the SQUAD. You're lame as shit. Even Pumphard is more entertaining.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
what did you think, he was with a girl.

Fury

• Getbig V
what did you think, he was with a girl.

Are you going to show up with 5 people you paid to hang out with you in case things get dicey?  ::)

Quick question. Are you able to breathe without Bluto's help?  ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Some of us are trying to accomplish something with ourselves.

Then why do you sit on getbig 12+ hours a day during the semester?  Why would you routinely post dozens of times from morning until night when you should have been studying?  Brutal self-owning again, Nicky boy.  Or should I say "loose cannon"  ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
Then why do you sit on getbig 12+ hours a day during the semester?  Why would you routinely post dozens of times from morning until night when you should have been studying?  Brutal self-owning again, Nicky boy.  Or should I say "loose cannon"  ;)

hahaha, in case you didn't notice, I did that for maybe 2 months and that was the end of that. Right in the dead of winter to boot when there's nothing going on here except during the weekends, which is when I was never on. Next question "big guy" or do you feel like another self-owning?

Funny thing is that my GPA was still pretty damn good this semester. hahahaha!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Are you going to show up with 5 people you paid to hang out with you in case things get dicey?  ::)

Quick question. Are you able to breathe without Bluto's help?  ;D
you can bring whoever u want, can't beat that.....

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
hahaha, in case you didn't notice, I did that for maybe 2 months and that was the end of that. Right in the dead of winter to boot when there's nothing going on here except during the weekends, which is when I was never on. Next question "big guy" or do you feel like another self-owning?

Funny thing is that my GPA was still pretty damn good this semester. hahahaha!

See, it makes our job so much easier when you stop acting like a bitch and denying the truth ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
See, it makes our job so much easier when you stop acting like a bitch and denying the truth ;)

Deny what truth? Until January of this year, I had 20 days logged on this site since I registered. Over the semester break and the first month or two of this year I logged 20 or so days. Again, better luck next time. Do your research before you feel like self-owning yourself.

Ironically, I've logged less than two days on this site in the last 2.5 months to boot.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Deny what truth? Until January of this year, I had 20 days logged on this site since I registered. Over the semester break and the first month or two of this year I logged 20 or so days. Again, better luck next time. Do your research before you feel like self-owning yourself.

Ironically, I've logged less than two days on this site in the last 2.5 months to boot.

bitch, bitch, bitch ::)

Nothing changes the fact that within 30 seconds of posting anything, you are right there hanging on my nuts like the little jewboy guy you are. :-\

Fury

• Getbig V

Nothing changes the fact that within 30 seconds of posting anything, you are right there hanging on my nuts like the little jewboy guy you are. :-\
[/quote

bahahaha, MELTDOWN. Why is that every crybaby gimmick like you goes out of your way to stick your nose in a thread, post in multiple threads ABOUT me, read my profile for a registration date, and then claim that I'm the guy when it's 100% obvious who is really after who's nuts? It's so sad it's laughable. You're not cut out for the V. Move along.

I'm just fine posting on this board regardless of who's here or not. You and your lackeys on the other hand, are dependant on people like me, Sarcasm and other that you can follow around.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

And he's a Jew, I did not know that ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

[/quote

bahahaha, MELTDOWN. Why is that every crybaby gimmick like you goes out of your way to stick your nose in a thread, post in multiple threads ABOUT me, read my profile for a registration date, and then claim that I'm the guy when it's 100% obvious who is really after who's nuts? It's so sad it's laughable. You're not cut out for the V. Move along.

I'm just fine posting on this board regardless of who's here or not. You and your lackeys on the other hand, are dependant on people like me, Sarcasm and other that you can follow around.

brutal usage of the "quote" function ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
brutal usage of the "quote" function ::)

Oh god, what will I do now that you insulted me about my usage of the quote button!!!!  ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Oh god, what will I do now that you insulted me about my usage of the quote button!!!!  ::)

Oh god, what will I do now that you insluted my insult about you misusing the quote button!!!  ::) ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
heh, one for each nut......... :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

mizelt dizown

anyway...summer classes suck...i went to summer school once while in undergrad

Fury

• Getbig V
mizelt dizown

And now you're the first person pursuing a community college doctorate. Who would've known they were giving them out nowadays!!!! That D.O. next to your name is going to look dynomite!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
mizelt dizown

damn nobody likes Nicky.  Not only is nobody coming to his rescue, but everyone is piling it on him right now.  I'm loving it. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
hahaha, you're posting in no less than 5 threads about me nonstop. Can you honestly tell me that you don't even realize how pathetic you look? Move along cub scout, this is just embarrassing for you now.

Anyways, I can already see what you're going to say while I go do something more productive than spend the best part of the day on a message board bickering with you. You'll probably claimed you "owned" me while you, Pumphard and Co. talk about me for the next 5 hours trying to justify why you're not actually a guy. Looking forward to seeing it!  ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
hahaha, you're posting in no less than 5 threads about me nonstop. Can you honestly tell me that you don't even realize how pathetic you look? Move along cub scout, this is just embarrassing for you now.

Anyways, I can already see what you're going to say while I go do something more productive than spend the best part of the day on a message board bickering with you. You'll probably claimed you "owned" me while you, Pumphard and Co. talk about me for the next 5 hours trying to justify why you're not actually a guy. Looking forward to seeing it!  ::)

Why do you post day and night on an internet forum?  Why not go get a girlfriend? (or boyfriend, in your case)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What are you talking about, he does!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

AHAHAAH!!  It's posts like this that make it worth loggin onto Getbig most days.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
AHAHAAH!!  It's posts like this that make it worth loggin onto Getbig most days.

hahaha oh man, he's quite the cock hound, isn't he

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha oh man, he's quite the cock hound, isn't he
Look who's talking, bottom boy.