Author Topic: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!  (Read 37698 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

Still waiting. I'll take my $500.

Brutal 8 page Pumphard meltdown. What a joke.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Still waiting. I'll take my $500.

Brutal 8 page Pumphard meltdown. What a joke.
Called you on your challenege.....typical jew pussy

Fury

• Getbig V
Re: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!
« Reply #202 on: September 02, 2007, 12:44:19 PM »
np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

Badumpabump for the biggest pussy on Getbig! Still waiting on my $500 by the way. Should we set this up through paypal or do you need it to make this month's rent in your Toronto shithole?  ???

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!
« Reply #203 on: September 02, 2007, 12:55:14 PM »
Badumpabump for the biggest pussy on Getbig! Still waiting on my $500 by the way. Should we set this up through paypal or do you need it to make this month's rent in your Toronto shithole?  ???

Hersh, why are you bumping two old month threads?  Getbig truly does run your life if you keep obsessing over such old threads... :o :o :o :o

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: September 02, 2007, 01:03:57 PM »
Looks like you have alot of time on your hands to be able to search for an old thread like that, since you don't have to report to the UConn basketball team dressing room for towel service for another month now.
My, how quick you forget, I was trying to set something up, since you wanted me so badly, but you pulled the typical Jew, coward move on me..................Reme mber this message...

"What promise? I wonder if these pm's will hold up in court. You're welcome to do what you want, as long as you throw the first punch, "tough guy". "

Were you planning on calling the campus police on me..............hahahaha hah........I wasn't going to reveal it, but your bigmouth left me no choice..................

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: September 02, 2007, 01:37:13 PM »
Looks like you have alot of time on your hands to be able to search for an old thread like that, since you don't have to report to the UConn basketball team dressing room for towel service for another month now.
My, how quick you forget, I was trying to set something up, since you wanted me so badly, but you pulled the typical Jew, coward move on me..................Reme mber this message...

"What promise? I wonder if these pm's will hold up in court. You're welcome to do what you want, as long as you throw the first punch, "tough guy". "

Were you planning on calling the campus police on me..............hahahaha hah........I wasn't going to reveal it, but your bigmouth left me no choice..................

hahaha!!!!  Hersh melts down via PM.  Classic.  It doesn't surprise me one bit. ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: September 02, 2007, 01:43:13 PM »
Typical punk Jew, first he yaps his big mouth, then he threatens me with the law......

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: September 02, 2007, 02:14:36 PM »
Typical punk Jew, first he yaps his big mouth, then he threatens me with the law......

And don't forget this queef's two earrings. ::)  Vintage George Michael, sexual orientation and all...

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: September 02, 2007, 02:19:21 PM »
Thats the way havenbull likes him to look.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #209 on: September 04, 2007, 07:58:47 AM »
Thats the way havenbull likes him to look.

hahhaha pumphard bringing my name up again when I wasn't involved.

I'll deal with you later, bitch

I'm busy right now

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: September 04, 2007, 09:38:21 AM »
Bump for the biggest sissy next to the Titster on Getbig!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: September 04, 2007, 10:40:19 AM »
Bump for the biggest sissy next to the Titster on Getbig!

You can't help but bring up my name whenever you post on Getbig.  Classic obsession from the V's favorite whipping 'boy'

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: September 04, 2007, 12:41:13 PM »
You can't help but bring up my name whenever you post on Getbig.  Classic obsession from the V's favorite whipping 'boy'

Thanks for the bump, sissy! I'm laughing at the fact that you actually say that after you've started your 45th thread in the last 3 weeks about me today.  ;D

This lapdog thing you got going for yourself is pretty cool.  ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #213 on: September 04, 2007, 06:09:11 PM »
hahhaha pumphard bringing my name up again when I wasn't involved.

I'll deal with you later, bitch

I'm busy right now
what are you going to do, say that you fucked my mother and sister...........

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 04, 2007, 07:14:40 PM »
what are you going to do, say that you fucked my mother and sister...........

Where's my $500 you coward? You know, it really surprises me that you still come here talking shit after this debacle occurred. You were made to look like the biggest pussy on this forum. Not to mention you actually admitted to being about 100 pounds overweight.  ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: September 04, 2007, 08:05:12 PM »
Thanks for the bump, sissy!

"Sissy" is the exact word I think of that applies to earring wearing metrosexual wannabe beanpoles.  Eh, Nick Hersh??

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 04, 2007, 08:29:00 PM »
Thanks for the bump again wuss! Man, I must really be bothering you, you're averaging a thread and 30 posts about me a day. All I have to do is make one comment on the V and you try to glue your tongue straight to my ballsack.

Is this obsession unhealthy? Looks like it. You think about me from 7 am to 12 am. 17 straight hours. Time for you to take a break.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: September 04, 2007, 10:53:02 PM »
Thanks for the bump again wuss! Man, I must really be bothering you, you're averaging a thread and 30 posts about me a day. All I have to do is make one comment on the V and you try to glue your tongue straight to my ballsack.

Is this obsession unhealthy? Looks like it. You think about me from 7 am to 12 am. 17 straight hours. Time for you to take a break.

Wow, lots of mixed metaphors in that post..."wuss"..."guy" imagery...and of course the usual "you're obsessed with me" comments.

Come on, Nick Hersh, you can do better than that, can't you? ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: September 05, 2007, 06:28:04 AM »
Where's my $500 you coward? You know, it really surprises me that you still come here talking shit after this debacle occurred. You were made to look like the biggest pussy on this forum. Not to mention you actually admitted to being about 100 pounds overweight.  ::)
No wonder nobody here takes you serious, you Rat, pussy.................ha hahahaah................ ...You should stick to picking fights with peoples wives and kids, there more your level. 

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #219 on: September 05, 2007, 09:06:21 AM »
No wonder nobody here takes you serious, you Rat, pussy.................ha hahahaah................ ...You should stick to picking fights with peoples wives and kids, there more your level. 

and what's you level pumphard?... failing to produce on your promises, as usual.  I bet you cry yourself to sleep eachnight, sucking your thumb, knowing you have no self-respect and can't do anything about it hahahahhaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 05, 2007, 10:19:10 AM »
and what's you level pumphard?... failing to produce on your promises, as usual.  I bet you cry yourself to sleep eachnight, sucking your thumb, knowing you have no self-respect and can't do anything about it hahahahhaha

hahaha, the fat moron walks downstairs to that shithole restaurant and drinks himself retarded while bragging about having 21" arms at 300 pounds and 35% bodyfat.  ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2007, 01:32:54 PM »
hahaha, the fat moron walks downstairs to that shithole restaurant and drinks himself retarded while bragging about having 21" arms at 300 pounds and 35% bodyfat.  ::)

hahahahah whenever he walks in people just roll their eyes and prepare to ignore him.  Drinks himsef into a stupor each night and has to be helped out of the bar by the owner who probably owes pumphards dad a favor or something.

makes me ill just seeing how pumphard is wasting his life in a whole in the wall shit bar

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: September 05, 2007, 03:23:07 PM »
hahahahah whenever he walks in people just roll their eyes and prepare to ignore him.  Drinks himsef into a stupor each night and has to be helped out of the bar by the owner who probably owes pumphards dad a favor or something.

makes me ill just seeing how pumphard is wasting his life in a whole in the wall shit bar

How's the weather in Maryland these days?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: September 05, 2007, 04:33:54 PM »

does it rain in your world.....

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #224 on: September 05, 2007, 04:35:43 PM »
better then being a rat, coward...........