Author Topic: Bezerkfury time to take another break  (Read 20285 times)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
Re: Bezerkfury time to take another break
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2007, 06:56:48 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but I kinda like Berzerk...his posts amuse me many times :D

Your right. It is just you.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2007, 07:52:24 AM »
Your right. It is just you.

hahah nobody likes Nicholas Fury Hersh

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2007, 08:48:07 AM »
3 straight days of the same yahoos talking about me the entire time they're on Getbig. Joey Tito even going so far as to make ANOTHER thread claiming I'm his guy (the irony in that is outstanding). Can it get any more laughable for Getbig's resident schmoes?  ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2007, 08:51:12 AM »
3 straight days of the same yahoos talking about me the entire time they're on Getbig. Joey Tito even going so far as to make ANOTHER thread claiming I'm his guy (the irony in that is outstanding). Can it get any more laughable for Getbig's resident schmoes?  ;D

*yawn*

Nicky Hersh rehashes the same old stale line "Look at how much you guys have been talking about me, you're my nuthuggers"  Oh no, we didn't see that one coming ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2007, 08:53:49 AM »
*yawn*

Nicky Hersh rehashes the same old stale line "Look at how much you guys have been talking about me, you're my nuthuggers"  Oh no, we didn't see that one coming ::)

Jesus, are you on this site all day? Are you just sitting here waiting for a reply from me? Wow, I feel kind of honored. Your life must be nothing short of horrific.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2007, 08:58:01 AM »
Jesus, are you on this site all day? Are you just sitting here waiting for a reply from me? Wow, I feel kind of honored. Your life must be nothing short of horrific.

Well, well, well, within a minute or so of me posting, there you are "nuthugging" me and responding.  You must refresh the page every minute--actually you DO do that, you admitted you do that the other day.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2007, 10:11:54 AM »
Isn't it fun :D

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2007, 10:25:38 AM »

Classic Nicky Hersh deflection of a fact.  Hysterical how much of a herb this kid is, lol.

torque - tube

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2007, 06:15:43 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but I kinda like Berzerk...his posts amuse me many times :D
same here, I find his posts amusing, lately :-\ not sure(better pick up the game BF >:() but these guys sit on getbig and obsess over every word he is going to type just cracks me up. Are they so involved in the internet that one guy has controlled their thoughts long enough that they post non-stop about him.
I don't really defend him as much as I pick on the others.

what does Nick have on Chaos that that guy always defends him?  Must be pretty bad.  Chaos better hope no one else finds his dark secret.
As far as this goes ::) nobodys got shit on me, doesn't need it. I find him amusing and you annoying, I've never even cracked a smile at one of your lame posts :'( What does Joey Tito or pumpedhard or xpac2 have on antcraw, maybe i could PM Special Ed, I heard he's in on the inner workings of the anti-BF brigade of flamers.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2007, 06:29:52 PM »

Not really we just know that we can tear you apart in about 20 min so.  So I come home from work get a quick laugh at your expense and log off. 
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2007, 06:45:10 PM »
same here, I find his posts amusing, lately :-\ not sure(better pick up the game BF >:() but these guys sit on getbig and obsess over every word he is going to type just cracks me up. Are they so involved in the internet that one guy has controlled their thoughts long enough that they post non-stop about him.
I don't really defend him as much as I pick on the others.

As far as this goes ::) nobodys got shit on me, doesn't need it. I find him amusing and you annoying, I've never even cracked a smile at one of your lame posts :'( What does Joey Tito or pumpedhard or xpac2 have on antcraw, maybe i could PM Special Ed, I heard he's in on the inner workings of the anti-BF brigade of flamers.

I'm not going to bother to read all that, can someone please summarize?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2007, 07:15:38 PM »
I'm not going to bother to read all that, can someone please summarize?
sure, you're a fuckwit with no life that is obsessed with BF. Any other ?s
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2007, 10:11:32 PM »
sure, you're a fuckwit with no life that is obsessed with BF. Any other ?s

If you can take enough time to get off my "nutsack" and stop being my "guy" maybe you can get a life.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #113 on: June 09, 2007, 08:38:06 AM »
If you can take enough time to get off my "nutsack" and stop being my "guy" maybe you can get a life.

haha i found of pic of the guy Chaos from the Arnold
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 09, 2007, 08:46:25 AM »
hahahah, Chaos and I just made Antcraw and Joey Tito waste their Friday night and Saturday mornings talking about us! We're in your heads!! hahaha, what a bunch of fucking dorks!

While Chaos and I and just about every one else on this board was out doing something productive, two grown men posting on gimmicks sat around patting each other on the back wasting one of the two nights a week where they don't have to get up for work the next morning while talking about two people who couldn't care less about either of them! Good shit!  ;D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: June 09, 2007, 09:17:13 AM »
hahahah, Chaos and I just made Antcraw and Joey Tito waste their Friday night and Saturday mornings talking about us! We're in your heads!! hahaha, what a bunch of fucking dorks!

While Chaos and I and just about every one else on this board was out doing something productive, two grown men posting on gimmicks sat around patting each other on the back wasting one of the two nights a week where they don't have to get up for work the next morning while talking about two people who couldn't care less about either of them! Good shit!  ;D

POsting under your gimmick accounts hardly makes you productive  ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #116 on: June 09, 2007, 09:21:01 AM »

hahaha BF, you're so far in thier heads you could be their personal neurosurgeons

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 09, 2007, 09:26:57 AM »
POsting under your gimmick accounts hardly makes you productive  ::)
[/quote

The only gimmick I've used in the last 4-5 months was Dan18s Forehead and Ron shut that down a while ago. He won't validate any of the new ones I've registered either.

Speaking of gimmicks, I assume you spent your Friday night on here talking about people who wouldn't give you the time of day in person. Good job!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: June 09, 2007, 09:30:35 AM »

No sooner than you log in again, you are hugging my nutsack. :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2007, 09:48:00 AM »
No sooner than you log in again, you are hugging my nutsack. :-\

ahahaha, got to love the hypocrisy of this dipshit. He spends the last 72 hours and his Friday night posting about me nonstop and then tries to play it off like I'm his guy. I couldn't take you seriously before, but knowing that you're a big enough dork to spend your Friday night on the internet talking about two people who aren't even there is hilarious. Just another notch in the belt of destroyed gimmicks for me.

Carry on dork. I'm sure you'll be here tonight too!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2007, 10:00:44 AM »
hahaha BF, you're so far in thier heads you could be their personal neurosurgeons
Not only are u a bisexual, your also pretty lame.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2007, 11:38:53 AM »
ahahaha, got to love the hypocrisy of this dipshit. He spends the last 72 hours and his Friday night posting about me nonstop and then tries to play it off like I'm his guy. I couldn't take you seriously before, but knowing that you're a big enough dork to spend your Friday night on the internet talking about two people who aren't even there is hilarious. Just another notch in the belt of destroyed gimmicks for me.

hahaha too bad a couple of gimmics owned you so bad you left getbig for months. like you say when you were posting 200 times a day, it only take a few minutes to log on post and go do whatever.  It's worth the 5 min out of my day to see you meltdown like this.
I'm Nick's role model!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2007, 01:20:38 PM »
haha i found of pic of the guy Chaos from the Arnold
are you jealous that guy outweighs your black ass by fifty pounds?

And I'm much bigger than that twink.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2007, 04:26:22 PM »
are you jealous that guy outweighs your black ass by fifty pounds?

And I'm much bigger than that twink.

hahaha who let you out of your cage early?
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2007, 05:59:39 PM »

I am in your head.  Look at that long paragraph you wrote out of obsession with me.  I love it ;D