Author Topic: I made Bezerkfury tap out like a bitch!  (Read 7015 times)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
I made Bezerkfury tap out like a bitch!
« on: June 05, 2007, 10:25:49 PM »
haha I made Nick tap out and go to sleep in 7 posts.

can anyone beat my record?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=152970.0
I'm Nick's role model!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: I made Bezerkfury tap out like a bitch!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 03:20:39 AM »
HAHA IT'S HARD TO CHOKE OUT THE FUCKER THAT FAST, HE USUALLY MELTS DOWN AND TAPS OUT BY A SELF-OWNING EVEN EARLIER!
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 12:06:14 PM »
how did you make that fearless cage fighter tap out?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 12:08:36 PM »
how did you make that fearless cage fighter tap out?

I went to bed at 1 am.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 12:20:26 PM »

we know, cause you couldn't take it anymore.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 12:30:27 PM »
we know, cause you couldn't take it anymore.

Or, like most of the world that doesn't work the afternoon McDonald's shift like you and your band of circle jerkers, I had to be up by 8 am today.  ::)

Talk about reaching for an insult.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 12:50:22 PM »
Or, like most of the world that doesn't work the afternoon McDonald's shift like you and your band of circle jerkers, I had to be up by 8 am today.  ::)

Talk about reaching for an insult.
Why did you get up at 8, BestBuy doesn't open till 10?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 01:12:53 PM »

haha, so you admit staying up until 1 am posting on getbig.  Brutal self-owning after admitting you have no life ::)  This is too easy.  Guys, we should leave this poor, horse-toothed kid alone.  He's got enough problems in real life already (after all, why else would he spend his entire college experience on the INTERNET instead of pulling some sorority ass...?)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 01:15:53 PM »
haha, so you admit staying up until 1 am posting on getbig.  Brutal self-owning after admitting you have no life ::)  This is too easy.  Guys, we should leave this poor, horse-toothed kid alone.  He's got enough problems in real life already (after all, why else would he spend his entire college experience on the INTERNET instead of pulling some sorority ass...?)

Yes, brutal. What with the fact you continued posting after me and the fact your gimmick exists solely to follow me and Sarcasm around. You must be leading a bang up life.

By the way, keep in mind I'm the one who can come and go from this site for a month without a problem. You're the clown still hanging on delusions of grandeur from your supposed "SQUAD" days. You're like those old farts that talk about their glory days nonstop. You think people are listening but the fact is that they just don't care. hahaha, do you know what the few hundred or so people do at UConn on a Tuesday night during summer classes? They study. Move along, I'm tired of slapping you in the proverbial mouth.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 01:17:20 PM »
Yes, brutal. What with the fact you continued posting after me and the fact your gimmick exists solely to follow me and Sarcasm around. You must be leading a bang up life.

By the way, keep in mind I'm the one who can come and go from this site for a month without a problem. You're the clown still hanging on delusions of grandeur from your supposed "SQUAD" days. You're like those old farts that talk about their glory days nonstop. You think people are listening but the fact is that they just don't care. hahaha, do you know what the few hundred or so people do at UConn on a Tuesday night during summer classes? They study. Move along, I'm tired of slapping you in the proverbial mouth.

lengthy two part reply meltdown
Z

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 01:18:29 PM »
lengthy two part reply meltdown

haha Bluto have you noticed that ever since Nick Hersh's "return" he has become the king of the long winded posts?  I wonder why...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 01:20:43 PM »
haha Bluto have you noticed that ever since Nick Hersh's "return" he has become the king of the long winded posts?  I wonder why...

yes unfortunately. the content is the same tho maybe he tries to make it look like he got more to offer but we are not fooled
Z

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 01:22:32 PM »
yes unfortunately. the content is the same tho maybe he tries to make it look like he got more to offer but we are not fooled

The content is the same?!?!?!  Whatever do you mean?  Oh, you must mean his usual insult "I'm in your head, your my guy, I don't care about the internet [yet I spend my entire life on it]"  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 01:23:52 PM »
The content is the same?!?!?!  Whatever do you mean?  Oh, you must mean his usual insult "I'm in your head, your my guy, I don't care about the internet [yet I spend my entire life on it]"  ;D

hahahah, hey Joey Tito. Got any more stories about your glory days in the SQUAD that you can retell us so that you can validate the 2+ years you wasted on this site?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 01:25:46 PM »
he just uses quotes regurgitated by his mentors, squadfatty and homo havenbull.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 01:28:18 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 01:30:08 PM »
hahahaha, the gimmicks just keep pouring out of the woodwork. This is hilarious.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 01:30:45 PM »
hahahah, hey Joey Tito. Got any more stories about your glory days in the SQUAD that you can retell us so that you can validate the 2+ years you wasted on this site?

2 years, huh?  Speaking of two years being "wasted on this site," your own "birthday" is coming up, Nick. ;)  You really should think before you post.

Name:  BerzerkFury
Position:  Getbig IV
Date Registered:  September 07, 2005, 03:48:20 PM
Last Active:  Today at 01:29:10 PM

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 01:30:55 PM »
hahahaha, the gimmicks just keep pouring out of the woodwork. This is hilarious.
aren't they :D :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 01:32:28 PM »
2 years, huh?  Speaking of two years being "wasted on this site," your own "birthday" is coming up, Nick. ;)  You really should think before you post.

Name:  BerzerkFury
Position:  Getbig IV
Date Registered:  September 07, 2005, 03:48:20 PM
Last Active:  Today at 01:29:10 PM

Been around Getbig longer than this account's been active. Brilliant deduction Sherlock. It's good to know you're so desperate to insult me that you're scouring through my profile.  ::)

Move along, the big kids are playing. This isn't a place for amateurs to try to make a name for themselves.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 01:35:35 PM »
his responses are genius:

you post so much about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much do you post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much do you post about insert name here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these are all 'gimmicks' ( ::)) how can i be unpopular in real life and on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha a combination of these in 2-3 paragraphs in no less than 500 words.

he is creative  ???

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 01:35:47 PM »
Been around Getbig longer than this account's been active. Brilliant deduction Sherlock. It's good to know you're so desperate to insult me that you're scouring through my profile.  ::)

Oh yes, cutting and pasting from your profile, which took all of about seven seconds, really counts as "scouring" ::)  I guess your "brutal" profile stalking of Bluto the other day took you even less than 7 seconds, eh? ;)  Poor kid, you get caught in so many self-contradictions, I'm starting to feel sorry for you. :-\

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2007, 02:04:32 PM »
his responses are genius:

you post so much about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much do you post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much do you post about insert name here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these are all 'gimmicks' ( ::)) how can i be unpopular in real life and on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha a combination of these in 2-3 paragraphs in no less than 500 words.

he is creative  ???

meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2007, 08:25:46 PM »
2 years, huh?  Speaking of two years being "wasted on this site," your own "birthday" is coming up, Nick. ;)  You really should think before you post.

Name:  BerzerkFury
Position:  Getbig IV
Date Registered:  September 07, 2005, 03:48:20 PM
Last Active:  Today at 01:29:10 PM

Don't forget while I had Nick begging Ron to get rid of the Nick Hersch gimmic, and my posts about him, he also begged Ron to take a few thousand posts off his count so it didn't look like he posted as much as he has.

his post count was at least double that, probably triple before he blew Ron

oh yeah and one more thing.... I MADE YOU TAP !!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2007, 08:27:42 PM »
Don't forget while I had Nick begging Ron to get rid of the Nick Hersch gimmic, and my posts about him, he also begged Ron to take a few thousand posts off his count so it didn't look like he posted as much as he has.

his post count was at least double that, probably triple before he blew Ron

oh yeah and one more thing.... I MADE YOU TAP !!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Yeah there for a short stretch he was making 70+ posts per days.  That's around the time he asked Ron to take his post count down to almost nothing.  Pathetic attempt to cover up an internet addiction.

Shit when I was his age I was out chasing tail, not "owning" people on the internet day and night.