Author Topic: I hate Cell Phones (especially in the gym)....anybody with me?  (Read 7274 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: I hate Cell Phones (especially in the gym)....anybody with me?
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2007, 07:42:06 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ich bin total kindisch ich weis, aber das word guy is so geil ;D irgendwie ist das genau in der mitte ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2007, 07:44:37 AM »
What are you assholes saying?  >:(

On a serious note, I FUCKING HATE rap ringtones..

What's worse is indian guys trying to act black. They're higgers and they have rap music infused with indian music ringtones.. They are the most annoying and I do not wish for any civilized human being to experience anything like that stuff.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2007, 07:47:47 AM »
What are you assholes saying?  >:(

On a serious note, I FUCKING HATE rap ringtones..

What's worse is indian guys trying to act black. They're higgers and they have rap music infused with indian music ringtones.. They are the most annoying and I do not wish for any civilized human being to experience anything like that stuff.

I don't mind Indian dudes acting "black", I mind white people acting "black"...be proud of what you are not what you could be.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2007, 07:50:45 AM »
I don't mind Indian dudes acting "black", I mind white people acting "black"...be proud of what you are not what you could be.

You don't mind some guy named Jugdish wearing a cap backwards and saying "WHAT UP SON!" in a hybrid indian/ebonic accent? Clearly you have not dealt with these scum. They're worse than wiggers than any day of the week.. I actually like wiggers.. Most are middleclass kids who are going through a phase and they'll grow out of it.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2007, 07:54:10 AM »
You don't mind some guy named Jugdish wearing a cap backwards and saying "WHAT UP SON!" in a hybrid indian/ebonic accent? Clearly you have not dealt with these scum. They're worse than wiggers than any day of the week.. I actually like wiggers.. Most are middleclass kids who are going through a phase and they'll grow out of it.

Anybody who is not fully black and wears his hat backwards needs to be shot on site..

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2007, 07:54:56 AM »
wiggers are a disease.

What we have in germany lately is young white germans acting like turks. idiotic.

Anybody who is not fully black and wears his hat backwards needs to be shot on site..

Agreed.  ;D ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2007, 07:57:38 AM »
wiggers are a disease.

What we have in germany lately is young white germans acting like turks. idiotic.

Agreed.  ;D ;D

Oh man... don't you want to fire up a certain place in Poland for a very short amount of time?

Edit: Ich hab 2 tuerkische Freunde gehabt, beide haben sich so geschämt fuer den scheiss den du jeden Tag sehen kannst, glaub mir der hauptteil der Tuerken sind sau ok, aber dann gibts da den 5% teil ders fuer alle versaut.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2007, 08:00:45 AM »
Oh man... don't you want to fire up a certain place in Poland for a very short amount of time?

Edit: Ich hab 2 tuerkische Freunde gehabt, beide haben sich so geschämt fuer den scheiss den du jeden Tag sehen kannst, glaub mir der hauptteil der Tuerken sind sau ok, aber dann gibts da den 5% teil ders fuer alle versaut.

hahaha baked turks..

Turks don't seem bad in the states, but then again the states have model and educated people. You people in Europe seemed to have gotten stuck with the uneducated and lowclass.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2007, 08:02:31 AM »

Ja, stimmt genau. Und CJ hat auch schon die Begruendung geliefert, dann muss ich sie nicht meh tippen.

hahaha baked turks..

Turks don't seem bad in the states, but then again the states have model and educated people. You people in Europe seemed to have gotten stuck with the uneducated and lowclass.

Right on the money! We only got the anatolian farmer type.  :-\

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2007, 08:08:42 AM »
hahaha baked turks..

No the reasons are more complicated:

Back when we pleaded Turkes to come over and help us in a booming Germany (there were more workspace than people working) all the Turkes who came over and worked in Germany always had one thing in common, they planed to stay for a couple of years send money home and than move back to Turkey when they had enough money made.
The problem (from their side) was that a lot (and I mean a LOT) started to like Germany, they build Turkish Communities, the German Government approving of them staying (since they mostly had no choice but to do a lot of shity jobs the Germans did not want to do) gave them every oportunity to stay, but at that point it was already to late for most of them to learn propper German or get realy used to Germany, some did but most stayed in their Turkish Communities and their children grew up the same.
At home they had to life like they were still in Turkey at sunday they had to go to Koran school, but all the other time they had to speak German and pretend to be German since they were born in Germany.
There is no doubt that it must be hard not to belong anywere, in Germany they were not accepted by the German kids, in Turkey they were Germans or if not Germans than at least not Turkish.
So they started to "rebel" in the way they knew best... macho man... cars... money... and their own German slang.

So in fact a lot of these kids are Germans but only on paper, they hate everything that is German with passion just to rebel.

I could go on but you see the "problem" is a little bit more complex than you think ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2007, 08:10:26 AM »
No the reasons are more complicated:

Back when we pleaded Turkes to come over and help us in a booming Germany (there were more workspace than people working) all the Turkes who came over and worked in Germany always had one thing in common, they planed to stay for a couple of years send money home and than move back to Turkey when they had enough money made.
The problem (from their side) was that a lot (and I mean a LOT) started to like Germany, they build Turkish Communities, the German Government approving of them staying (since they mostly had no choice but to do a lot of shity jobs the Germans did not want to do) gave them every oportunity to stay, but at that point it was already to late for most of them to learn propper German or get realy used to Germany, some did but most stayed in their Turkish Communities and their children grew up the same.
At home they had to life like they were still in Turkey at sunday they had to go to Koran school, but all the other time they had to speak German and pretend to be German since they were born in Germany.
There is no doubt that it must be hard not to belong anywere, in Germany they were not accepted by the German kids, in Turkey they were Germans or if not Germans than at least not Turkish.
So they started to "rebel" in the way they knew best... macho man... cars... money... and their own German slang.

I could go on but you see the "problem" is a little bit more complex than you think ;)

You are right, but the bottom line of the problem is that they are too uneducated.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2007, 08:15:07 AM »
You are right, but the bottom line of the problem is that they are too uneducated.

Absoltuly, got to any Hauptschule and you will see that a lot of the guys and gals are turkish, but the reason is pretty much what I have said above.
Most of the turkish Families aproove of the macho image the flashy car and all that, if you don't get any backup in the family and all you hear that school is a waste of time since you pretty much going to take over the shitty mixed marked from your father anyways... why bother going to school?

I had two very good friends turkish both, and their families were completly different, the father worked in a factory but was very litterate and well spoken, both of his son and one daughter were pushed to go study hard and go to the Gymnasium.
It just shows you once more that Family is really important.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2007, 08:17:29 AM »
a week ago i saw some bitch pulling out of her garage on her cell...i ws thinking WTF..she couldn't run back in the house and kmake that oh so important call..and she proceeded to back out without checking to see if anyone ws on the road..

when i see a fucktard change lanes on the highway without looking..its someone on a cell
when i see a fucktard doing 55 in the left lane..its always someone on a cell phone..
when i see some fucktard take forever in the drive thru..its usually someone on a cell..

i dont have a cell and wont till i'm forced to get one..
carpe` vaginum!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2007, 08:19:47 AM »
a week ago i saw some bitch pulling out of her garage on her cell...i ws thinking WTF..she couldn't run back in the house and kmake that oh so important call..and she proceeded to back out without checking to see if anyone ws on the road..

when i see a fucktard change lanes on the highway without looking..its someone on a cell
when i see a fucktard doing 55 in the left lane..its always someone on a cell phone..
when i see some fucktard take forever in the drive thru..its usually someone on a cell..

i dont have a cell and wont till i'm forced to get one..

DUUUUUUUUUUDE You are my Hero :D :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: I hate Cell Phones....anybody with me?
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2007, 08:23:46 AM »
And to give the whole thread and racial paint over...

I know people will bash me now and try to accuse me for being ignorant, but I have noticed that black people (most of the black people here in Ireland come from Nigeria) talk very loud on their phone and don't seem to mind to have a fight for ages on the phone, I had to remind a lady TWICE that she is not alone in the bus, and she got all pissy with me.

Africans like to show off their wealth by gadgets like cell phones but they aren't much into bling..

i work out / train in a 100% black gym and its hardcore and NOONE talks on the cell....except for the ocassional personal trainer and thats usually about training appointments etc..

American blacks are more into bling..but gym blacks in general are different than normal american blacks..gym blacks have more self confidence and are usually nicer people since they r secure and ya dont really see them buying into the bling..
carpe` vaginum!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2007, 08:26:06 AM »
I wish i could avoid the Cell phone more, but it's hard if you use if for the job too.

I have to travel too, so it's handy at times. When i'm in my hometown, i rarely use it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2007, 08:27:17 AM »

i know the type  ;D  i usually fuck with em by taling them racial jokes and then asking them wy they r mad..if i told a black joke..cause they aren't black...lol...its funny to see em fume and talk trash..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2007, 08:31:16 AM »
DUUUUUUUUUUDE You are my Hero :D :D

i can see a buziness man like me dad having one..i understand that
i can see a doctor or a surgeon NEEDING one..

i'm a teacher..i know my schedule weeks in advance..why the fuck do i need one..

on the flip side a while back some girl asked for my cell # and i told her i ws gonna give her my home # cause i didn't have a cell..and she got insulted  saying " if you're not interested you dont have to make stuff up" and walked off in a huff..
carpe` vaginum!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2007, 08:32:48 AM »
My favorite are the couple, both on cells. ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2007, 08:34:47 AM »
i can see a buziness man like me dad having one..i understand that
i can see a doctor or a surgeon NEEDING one..

i'm a teacher..i know my schedule weeks in advance..why the fuck do i need one..

on the flip side a while i some girl asked for my cell # and i told her i ws gonna give her my home # cause i didn't have a cell..and she got insulted  saying " if you're not interested you dont have to make stuff up" and walked off in a huff..

haha, so true. If you give a home no, everybody assumes you never go out and have no friends or aren't interested in meeting people.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2007, 08:35:39 AM »
I'm always on the phone. Talking to BITCHES and making MONEY HOLLA IF YA HERE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2007, 08:36:34 AM »
I'm always on the phone. Talking to BITCHES and making MONEY HOLLA IF YA HERE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Chris!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2007, 08:39:00 AM »

Hi Derek :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2007, 08:49:47 AM »
i know the type  ;D  i usually fuck with em by taling them racial jokes and then asking them wy they r mad..if i told a black joke..cause they aren't black...lol...its funny to see em fume and talk trash..

it's sad because they try so hard to be accepted.. lol

Doesn't ring to them that they should just be themselves..