Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 31, 2014, 12:33:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BSN Nitrix  (Read 841 times)
davie
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2007, 01:01:56 PM »

Just wandered what u guys thought of this product??

Anyone used, rubbish, great?

davie
Report to moderator   Logged

It isn't the mountains ah
busyB
Competitors II
Getbig IV

Have a Nice Day!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 01:39:53 PM »

NO Tabs have fallen out of favor because of dosing. Depending on your weight, expect to take between 9-12 big horse tabs. You have to have an empty stomach for them to be effective as well, so timing is vital.

Personally, I hate taking big horse pills but others might not mind!

Purge_WTF
Getbig V

Constitution Party forever.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 06:46:05 PM »

Nitrix didn't do anything for me. Use NO-Xplode or Shock Therapy instead.

Psalm 23.
Azn Muscle
Getbig III

Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 12:47:22 AM »

I've actually had very good experiences with Nitrix.  However some of my best gains came when I stacked it with Cell-mass and No-Xplode.  It seemed like every time I went to the gym my lifts were going up.  I kinda actually stumbled on the stack because my roommate left half a tub of cell-mass and No-xplode behind when he moved out, so I figured what the heck I'll stack it all (because at the time I was only taking Nitrix).  Not to sound like a BSN rep or anything, but I have no doubt if you try it you will be pleased.  Nitrix works well by itself, but if you stack it with cell-mass and no-xplode I think you'll like the results.  Its a little pricey (about $100 for 3 weeks or so), but I've definitely made some good gains on it, and I'm a somewhat experienced lifter (about 7 years, 3 years pretty serious). 

Mike
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 05:37:02 AM »

I've actually had very good experiences with Nitrix.  However some of my best gains came when I stacked it with Cell-mass and No-Xplode.  It seemed like every time I went to the gym my lifts were going up.  I kinda actually stumbled on the stack because my roommate left half a tub of cell-mass and No-xplode behind when he moved out, so I figured what the heck I'll stack it all (because at the time I was only taking Nitrix).  Not to sound like a BSN rep or anything, but I have no doubt if you try it you will be pleased.  Nitrix works well by itself, but if you stack it with cell-mass and no-xplode I think you'll like the results.  Its a little pricey (about $100 for 3 weeks or so), but I've definitely made some good gains on it, and I'm a somewhat experienced lifter (about 7 years, 3 years pretty serious). 

I love the old "my buddy left it behind" story, it pops up on the board at least twice a week.  Are you sure it wasn't the "kid at gnc dupped me into the Ultimate Muscle Building Fat Shredding Hardcore Stack" story?

Just busting your balls........

More YouKnow/More YouGrow
Azn Muscle
Getbig III

Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 08:06:28 PM »

I'm just offering my own experiences.  This story however is 100% true.  Not that I care if anyone here believes it or not, but I'm just trying to help a brotha out.  I know my last post sounds like some BSN ad, but hey I'm giving credit where its due.  Their products worked great for me, and I recommend them to all of my friends.     

littleguns
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 11:16:25 AM »

I loved it, made some great gains and got very vascular. Then had a stroke and discontinued...

Studies have shown that too much Arginine in your system can be toxic which MIGHT, not definitely caused the stroke

The product line as a whole is great!
l0sts0ul
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 03:33:42 PM »

I have used nitrix, and even though I HATE Muscletech as a brand provider, I have found better gains, and vascularity from Na-NOX9

but that is just my experiences.

squashin the competition
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!