Author Topic: Joey tito is quite the penis puffer...  (Read 1202 times)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Joey tito is quite the penis puffer...
« on: June 08, 2007, 06:03:06 AM »
JOEY TITO EXERPTS

if you could feel what it was like to be snuggled in those gargantuan arms, you'd know what I was talkin about.
Reply Quote Notify 

163   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Kamali's dream, circa 2000  on: August 15, 2006, 12:08:24 PM 
Man I dont know why u guys are hatin on him so much.  He's awesome, so awesome in person.  His bis are harder than rock and so are his lats (I snuck a couple squeezes when he had his arms around me).
Reply Quote Notify 

164   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Kamali's dream, circa 2000  on: August 15, 2006, 11:38:05 AM 
Hey man don't knock my man King.  About a year ago I was working out in a gym where he was.  I walked over to him (like the crazed fan I am) and he was real cool with me.  He was reppin out on inclines at 350 or so.  Man he was huge and very very cool as a dude.  He even let me squeeze his bis a couple times and give him a hug.  MAn he is AWESOME  Kudos to you king for being such a class act.  Dont listen to the hate, you're da man!  Best of luck at the Mr O!  

go back to san fran with all that sissy stuff homo hjahahahahah oh brother hahahaha

he is a monster too

First of all, I ain't a homo.  I've been married 7 years.  The homo Tito thing is a gimmick to get a laugh.

Secondly, I am 6'1" and 132.5 lbs.  Please make a note of this and get it right next time, niblet fock.

discuss this little fecal mold growth hahaha
The Number 2 in Scranton

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Joey tito is quite the penis puffer...
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 07:34:01 AM »
JOEY TITO EXERPTS

if you could feel what it was like to be snuggled in those gargantuan arms, you'd know what I was talkin about.
Reply Quote Notify 

163   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Kamali's dream, circa 2000  on: August 15, 2006, 12:08:24 PM 
Man I dont know why u guys are hatin on him so much.  He's awesome, so awesome in person.  His bis are harder than rock and so are his lats (I snuck a couple squeezes when he had his arms around me).
Reply Quote Notify 

164   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Kamali's dream, circa 2000  on: August 15, 2006, 11:38:05 AM 
Hey man don't knock my man King.  About a year ago I was working out in a gym where he was.  I walked over to him (like the crazed fan I am) and he was real cool with me.  He was reppin out on inclines at 350 or so.  Man he was huge and very very cool as a dude.  He even let me squeeze his bis a couple times and give him a hug.  MAn he is AWESOME  Kudos to you king for being such a class act.  Dont listen to the hate, you're da man!  Best of luck at the Mr O!  

go back to san fran with all that sissy stuff homo hjahahahahah oh brother hahahaha

he is a monster too

discuss this little fecal mold growth hahaha

haha nice work JJ-----------------------

I guess when he's wrapped in the "rock hard bis" of his idol Tamali he feels safe enough to truly express himself

"Man he was huge and very very cool as a dude" ( ???what the fuck is that "cool as a dude"---fuck were u expecting and hoping he'd be a girl)-----but the fembot goes on with this classic line, "He even let me sqeeze his bis a couple times and give him a hug."-- :-X

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 07:49:34 AM »
hahaha you slant eyed queer, all you've proven is I like to fuck around and have fun on my gimmick account.  Nice post stalking.  What did you do, read all my posts you gook fruit? :o ::)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 07:53:46 AM »
hahaha you slant eyed queer, all you've proven is I like to fuck around and have fun on my gimmick account.  Nice post stalking.  What did you do, read all my posts you gook fruit? :o ::)
epic retracting of gay post hahahah delete your account you self proclaimed musclebear lover hahaha
The Number 2 in Scranton

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 07:56:07 AM »
epic retracting of gay post hahahah delete your account you self proclaimed musclebear lover hahaha

::)

Even a gook can tell that shit was an obvious attempt at trolling.  I tell you what, pull your eyes back at the corners with your fingers (you know, to look like NORMAL eyes)...then you can see what I'm talking about.

Are you still pissed I called your boy Mars a Dutch queer? haha  Epic sour grapes at never being allowed in the Squad.  And FWIW, I always voted against you whenever the subject came up, Gook. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 06:19:56 PM »

Joey Tito
Getbig II

Re: Bezerkfury time to take another break
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2007, 11:32:05 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you didn't get the memo, racism is not allowed on the V anymore.  The great davidpaul just might ban your sorry beanpole ass from here...

Report to moderator    Logged

HAHAHA nice ruin job on yourself. I'm going to snitch to DP because your racist, then calling JJ a gook, what a complete and utter negroid.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 06:43:53 PM »
Joey Tito
Getbig II

Re: Bezerkfury time to take another break
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2007, 11:32:05 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you didn't get the memo, racism is not allowed on the V anymore.  The great davidpaul just might ban your sorry beanpole ass from here...

Report to moderator    Logged

HAHAHA nice ruin job on yourself. I'm going to snitch to DP because your racist, then calling JJ a gook, what a complete and utter negroid.

Why do you keep "hugging my nuts" chaos?  Do you find them warm and snuggly or something?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 07:28:56 PM »
Why do you keep "hugging my nuts" chaos?  Do you find them warm and snuggly or something?
hugging your nuts is like chewing spit, it just can't be done. Your posts are lame and IF you were ever in the squad, you would be the reason for its failure. I don't know who's worse, you or antcraw you guys siy online all day and wait for BF to post, pathetic. As for your attention to me ::) who fuckin cares, you're not insulting or funny.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 09:15:05 PM »
hugging your nuts is like chewing spit, it just can't be done. Your posts are lame and IF you were ever in the squad, you would be the reason for its failure. I don't know who's worse, you or antcraw you guys siy online all day and wait for BF to post, pathetic. As for your attention to me ::) who fuckin cares, you're not insulting or funny.

"You're not insulting me, you're not funny"

You're starting to sound like Nicky Fury Hersh.  Hi Nick!!  How are things in the library on Friday night?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 09:21:17 PM »
"You're not insulting me, you're not funny"

You're starting to sound like Nicky Fury Hersh.  Hi Nick!!  How are things in the library on Friday night?
You should PM him and ask as for my friday..........ask your mom ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 09:23:48 PM »
You should PM him and ask as for my friday..........ask your mom ;)

Wow, a "your mom" joke!!!  Oh no, I better run for the hills, I've just been owned beyond belief!!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)