Author Topic: MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!  (Read 36350 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 10:22:05 AM »
Alexx trains for cuts, not for mass.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2006, 10:22:41 AM »
What a little bottom bitch.

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2006, 10:24:22 AM »
I guess its alexxx time to suck the dick this time
Who gives a shit

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2006, 10:26:14 AM »
You wasted your time DC training.

Everyone will tell you based on your pictures you posted.

tell me why you think this.....
nasser=piece of shit

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2006, 10:28:03 AM »
You could do with improvement mate - you look as though you don't eat nearly enough for someone of your height. Stop all the volume training and hit the gym for hard and very heavy workouts - cut down on all aerobic activity as well to put on mass. Don't worry about your waist size for now - that will be the first thing to decrease when you start cutting up. Seriously man, you haven't really made significant gains in the difference between the two pics. Just giving you honest advice.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2006, 10:29:35 AM »
You could do with improvement mate - you look as though you don't eat nearly enough for someone of your height. Stop all the volume training and hit the gym for hard and very heavy workouts - cut down on all aerobic activity as well to put on mass. Don't worry about your waist size for now - that will be the first thing to decrease when you start cutting up. Seriously man, you haven't really made significant gains in the difference between the two pics. Just giving you honest advice.

STOP TELLING THIS KID TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is not the problem.  He IS eating plenty enough. More than likely TOO MUCH.

When are you fucksticks going to learn that the normal hard trainer gain 3-4 pounds of muscle a year. 

YOU CANNOT RUSH A NATURAL MUSCLE GAIN.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2006, 10:30:37 AM »
Alexx trains for cuts, not for mass.
ya...thats what they all say.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2006, 10:32:57 AM »

That is not the problem.  He IS eating plenty enough. More than likely TOO MUCH.

When are you fucksticks going to learn that the normal hard trainer gain 3-4 pounds of muscle a year. 

Then he should go to the Natural Board and post and stop bragging to the world on how great he is and how great he looks on every other board.  8)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2006, 10:33:43 AM »

With that kind of mentality, TA, it's no wonder you look like you've been lifting weights for two months

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2006, 10:33:58 AM »

Ok Adonis. Spoken from a true professional.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2006, 10:34:11 AM »
Exactly. I would be fcuking embarrassed if I looked like that after all these years of training.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2006, 10:39:56 AM »
I am going to go back to my old training routines. I was stronger back then anyways. I will incorporate some of daddywaddy's principals into my own training and do each workout by instinct.

I have nothing against Dante. I think he has a great training system. But for me personaly volume is key.

HERE I COME ARNOLD/RONNIE COLEMAN WORKOUT OF THE CHAMPIONS!!
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2006, 10:40:23 AM »
Alexxx has made improvements from 2003.... at least he post pics not like most of you fatasses
L

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2006, 10:40:53 AM »
I am going to go back to my old training routines. I was stronger back then anyways. I will incorporate some of daddywaddy's principals into my own training and do each workout by instinct.

I have nothing against Dante. I think he has a great training system. But for me personaly volume is key.

HERE I COME ARNOLD/RONNIE COLEMAN WORKOUT OF THE CHAMPIONS!!

do the pushups let me know how it goes
A

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2006, 10:45:41 AM »
Alexxx has made improvements from 2003.... at least he post pics not like most of you fatasses

Ah, another mass monster throws his hat in the ring.  Jae, it's a good thing Alexxx is here, otherwise you'd be the smallest and softest dude on getbig.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2006, 10:46:44 AM »

No, DC doesn't work well for anyone except for guys on steroids.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2006, 10:47:09 AM »
Ah, another mass monster throws his hat in the ring.  Jae, it's a good thing Alexxx is here, otherwise you'd be the smallest and softest dude on getbig.
ok coming from a closet homo who is 6-2 and 160 hahahah
L

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2006, 10:47:38 AM »

1st of all Meltdown

2nd, he's in his prime, natural test levels are high, he can do better than 3-5lbs of LBM a year and if he can't he should stop lifting.
nasser=piece of shit

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2006, 10:48:58 AM »
Yeah, what he said.

And WTF is with the back pose? WTF is that?

bump

With all the resources available today, there is no reason not to at least attempt to do a mandatory pose if you're trying to show your physique.

Either that, or just post relaxed photos for comparison.  Hopefully, the "Mr. Getbig" will help set some standards for posing in here.
i

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2006, 10:49:52 AM »
ok coming from a closet homo who is 6-2 and 160 hahahah

First of all, I ain't a homo.  I've been married 7 years.  The homo Tito thing is a gimmick to get a laugh.

Secondly, I am 6'1" and 132.5 lbs.  Please make a note of this and get it right next time, niblet fock.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2006, 10:50:54 AM »
First of all, I ain't a homo.  I've been married 7 years.  The homo Tito thing is a gimmick to get a laugh.

Secondly, I am 6'1" and 132.5 lbs.  Please make a note of this and get it right next time, niblet fock.

meltdow n
L

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2006, 10:54:47 AM »
meltdow n

Meltdown?  Is that the best you got?  Go spend some more time in the gym, kid, then come back and throw around your junior high insults.  Alas, another keyboard cowboy.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2006, 10:55:07 AM »
No, DC doesn't work well for anyone except for guys on steroids.

wrong-o, bast...but then again even if you believed it you're too much of an adonis sheep to admit it..let's face it you won't jump unless TA tells you too.  Sheep.
nasser=piece of shit

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2006, 10:59:09 AM »
I have just one question..where is my shirt.. ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2006, 11:00:20 AM »
Meltdown?  Is that the best you got?  Go spend some more time in the gym, kid, then come back and throw around your junior high insults.  Alas, another keyboard cowboy.

JOEY TITO EXERPTS

if you could feel what it was like to be snuggled in those gargantuan arms, you'd know what I was talkin about.
Reply Quote Notify  

163   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Kamali's dream, circa 2000  on: August 15, 2006, 12:08:24 PM  
Man I dont know why u guys are hatin on him so much.  He's awesome, so awesome in person.  His bis are harder than rock and so are his lats (I snuck a couple squeezes when he had his arms around me).
Reply Quote Notify  

164   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Kamali's dream, circa 2000  on: August 15, 2006, 11:38:05 AM  
Hey man don't knock my man King.  About a year ago I was working out in a gym where he was.  I walked over to him (like the crazed fan I am) and he was real cool with me.  He was reppin out on inclines at 350 or so.  Man he was huge and very very cool as a dude.  He even let me squeeze his bis a couple times and give him a hug.  MAn he is AWESOME  Kudos to you king for being such a class act.  Dont listen to the hate, you're da man!  Best of luck at the Mr O!  

go back to san fran with all that sissy stuff homo hjahahahahah oh brother hahahaha
L