Author Topic: Kris Dim had a heart attack.  (Read 76364 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Kris Dim had a heart attack.
« Reply #300 on: June 14, 2007, 06:07:59 PM »
Curtis Leffler
Hans Hopstaken
Mike Matarazzo
Don Youngblood
Eduardo Kawak
Anthony D'Arezzo
Kris Dim

More heart related issues with bodybuilders:

http://steroidsviciouscycles.com/HTMLobj-1422/SteroidsViciousCyclesTRAIL.html

Discuss.

Matt, where are the bodies?  ;)
HAHA, RON.....

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #301 on: June 15, 2007, 09:10:43 AM »
Kris is my dear friend and one of the most wonderful people you'll ever meet...
In this time he needs our support and prayers...Situation is serious and I only hope that some of you will find something within yourselves to stop joking and making fun of the very serious situation.

It is miracle that Kris survived and contrary to what many believe - it was hereditary situation and NOT caused by anything else some would like to assume...

He did always had high blood pressure and I know about it since I've met him...

Please, for the love of God - send prayers and best wishes ONLY as POWER of positive thinking DOES miracles...
Think and hope THE BEST - and THE BEST WILL HAPPEN...

Try it...it doesn't hurt.

Kris - I love you like a brother...and I am sure you know that.

how about sending him some money. or at least some flowers with fruits.

anyone can type i love him dearly, i wish this and that...but all the ppl that know him personally and call him BROTHER should at the very least fly to see him, pass him some money or anything he needs

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #302 on: June 15, 2007, 09:14:46 AM »
how about sending him some money. or at least some flowers with fruits.

anyone can type i love him dearly, i wish this and that...but all the ppl that know him personally and call him BROTHER should at the very least fly to see him, pass him some money or anything he needs

maybe texasbubba will pay all his medical bills, he's such a generous man. ::)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #303 on: June 15, 2007, 09:27:11 AM »

It is miracle that Kris survived and contrary to what many believe - it was hereditary situation and NOT caused by anything else some would like to assume...

I pray Kris fully recovers, and stays the Fvck away from the demented "sport" of BBing.

BTW Milos, how come everytime a BBer suffers health problems.........it's always hereditary or genetic? Your blatant lies disgust me.

When you mess with fire, expect to get burned.

flexnfemme

• Getbig II
« Reply #304 on: July 04, 2007, 01:35:37 PM »
I wish Kris and his family all the best, I'm very happy he's pulled through, this is very scary whether you're a bodybuilder or not,..there's thousands of people in this world who have done plenty of gear pro or not, and there is only a handful who have had problems...it's genetic more than anything people!!!  Kris and his family deserve our support and not a bit anti-gear thread.  To those who think it's not a sport, try training for a pro show.  Love to Kris and his family!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: July 04, 2007, 01:37:39 PM »
I pray Kris fully recovers, and stays the Fvck away from the demented "sport" of BBing.

BTW Milos, how come everytime a BBer suffers health problems.........it's always hereditary or genetic? Your blatant lies disgust me.

how do you know it wasn't hereditary dumbass? regardless it's a tragic situation, good luck to Kris.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #306 on: July 04, 2007, 06:42:10 PM »
GET BETTER ASAP KRIS!!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #307 on: July 04, 2007, 10:45:16 PM »
Curtis Leffler
Hans Hopstaken
Mike Matarazzo
Don Youngblood
Eduardo Kawak
Anthony D'Arezzo
Kris Dim

More heart related issues with bodybuilders:

http://steroidsviciouscycles.com/HTMLobj-1422/SteroidsViciousCyclesTRAIL.html

Discuss.

Occupational hazard.

These men get to earn a living in a job with no schedules.  Many of them sleep in, eat all day, lift and sleep.  Aside from the fan support, they get checked out by women and buddy-ed up by men in every room they enter, their entire life. 

Part of that sometimes means checking out early.

Just like coal miners get black lung, body shop guys get metal in their elbows and knees, and every other job that has physical ramifications.

I would bet that a high % of top lawyers have heart attacks.  High stress.  BBing allows them to do it without the student loans that come from that much school.

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
« Reply #308 on: July 05, 2007, 10:13:58 AM »
any up dates on how he is doing????

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #309 on: July 05, 2007, 10:51:43 AM »
Apparently Kris had both.  :-\

But somebody upstairs is looking out for him, so it's all good.

people always say this dumb shit when someone survives....what about all the bad shit that ALWAYS happens??
fuckin bible beaters make so much sense ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #310 on: July 05, 2007, 10:52:35 AM »

Maybe it's because when a bodybuilder suffers health problems and someone mentions that anabolics played a significant role, we have all these other folks howling and wailing about how steroids weren't to blame (most recently, the Ultimate Warrior's jumbled rant on "Hannity and Colmes", regarding the Chris Benoit incident).

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #311 on: July 05, 2007, 10:55:30 AM »
Maybe it's because when a bodybuilder suffers health problems and someone mentions that anabolics played a significant role, we have all these other folks howling and wailing about how steroids weren't to blame (most recently, the Ultimate Warrior's jumbled rant on "Hannity and Colmes", regarding the Chris Benoit incident).

are you saying steroids are the reason he murdered his family and committed suicide in a span of 3 days?

E
E

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #312 on: July 05, 2007, 11:27:06 AM »
are you saying steroids are the reason he murdered his family and committed suicide in a span of 3 days?

E

What I'm saying is that when a bodybuilder (or a muscular wrestler, in Benoit's case) has any health problems (physical or mental ones), we get at least two types of respondents:

1) Those who suggest that some factor, other than anabolics, was the primary cause of the problem(s).

2) Those who suggest that anabolics were the primary cause of the problem(s).

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #313 on: July 05, 2007, 05:48:42 PM »
how's his recovery going i'm not going to read all that to find out  :o