Author Topic: who would you wanna beat up?  (Read 7756 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: who would you wanna beat up?
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2007, 01:34:39 PM »
you asked ron to delete your no of posts so it would look like you had LESS posts. because you're obsessed with trying to look like you got a life, are out partying 24-7 etc.

you also have the getbig record of 200 posts in ONE day.

you also make a big deal outta refreshing a page - and are caught time and time against doing just this.

youre the biggest hypocrite on here. and every time you bring out posts, refreshes etc you own yourself.

hahaha, over the last 3-4 weeks you've been averaging over 150 posts a day. I think that kind of makes my 200 posts in one day record look a little shitty compared to yours. I did mine in less than 2 hours. You spend another 9 hours on this site. So if you really wanted to, I'm sure you could break 500 in a day. Pathetic. What a fucking dork.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2007, 01:39:08 PM »
hahaha, over the last 3-4 weeks you've been averaging over 150 posts a day. I think that kind of makes my 200 posts in one day record look a little shitty compared to yours. I did mine in less than 2 hours. You spend another 9 hours on this site. So if you really wanted to, I'm sure you could break 500 in a day. Pathetic. What a fucking dork.

you still got the record, you shouldnt be so modest

you have the all time 200 posts in less than 2 hours meltdown record !

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 01:47:20 PM »
you still got the record, you shouldnt be so modest

you have the all time 200 posts in less than 2 hours meltdown record !

200 posts in 2 hours on one day or 4 weeks of 150-200 posts in 19 straight hours logged on? Which looks worse I wonder? hahaha!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 01:49:15 PM »
200 posts in 2 hours on one day or 4 weeks of 150-200 posts in 19 straight hours logged on? Which looks worse I wonder? hahaha!

what 19 hours? i bet i dont even have 5 the last 24
youre living in a fantasy world

i base everything i tell you on facts, you base everything you tell me on lies

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 01:58:30 PM »
what 19 hours? i bet i dont even have 5 the last 24
youre living in a fantasy world

i base everything i tell you on facts, you base everything you tell me on lies

hahahaha, so you logged off for a Saturday night. Congrats. All anyone has to do is look at your posting history and they could find weeks of you starting to post around 4-5 am EST and posting religiously until 10-11 PM EST. That would be about 15-19 hours. Congrats you fucking dork. Video game nerds don't even sit in front of their games that long in the course of a day.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2007, 02:00:35 PM »
hahahaha, so you logged off for a Saturday night. Congrats. All anyone has to do is look at your posting history and they could find weeks of you starting to post around 4-5 am EST and posting religiously until 10-11 PM EST. That would be about 15-19 hours. Congrats you fucking dork. Video game nerds don't even sit in front of their games that long in the course of a day.

nah my post history is nothing like that.

speaking of video game nerds, hows counterstrike going  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2007, 02:02:31 PM »
nah my post history is nothing like that.

speaking of video game nerds, hows counterstrike going  ;D

Haven't touched a videogame outside of my Xbox 360 in over a year. How's those 19 hour posting sessions going, slick? You're a fucking dork in every sense of the word. I can't think of one person on any forum on the web that would sit there for 19 straight hours posting. Well, besides you of course. You have to be the biggest loser I've ever seen. 7 days a week, 15+ hours a day. Great life. I laugh knowing that you'll look back on this in 20 years and know you wasted 2+ years of your life trying to sound cool on the internet.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2007, 02:06:06 PM »
Haven't touched a videogame outside of my Xbox 360 in over a year. How's those 19 hour posting sessions going, slick? You're a fucking dork in every sense of the word. I can't think of one person on any forum on the web that would sit there for 19 straight hours posting. Well, besides you of course. You have to be the biggest loser I've ever seen. 7 days a week, 15+ hours a day. Great life. I laugh knowing that you'll look back on this in 20 years and know you wasted 2+ years of your life trying to sound cool on the internet.

wasted? you should see my paycheck  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2007, 02:07:34 PM »
wasted? you should see my paycheck  ;D

hahahah, considering you do nothing but post for 19 straight hours, I doubt it's much.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2007, 03:10:21 PM »

another 500 word meltdown from my favorite guy, Nick Hersh.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2007, 03:13:21 PM »
another 500 word meltdown from my favorite guy, Nick Hersh.

oh uh, he did it again

he just spent 5 hours on here posting the same shit he's been doing for over a year  ::)
Z

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2007, 03:15:09 PM »
oh uh, he did it again

he just spent 5 hours on here posting the same shit he's been doing for over a year  ::)

I think my favorite comeback of his is: "Do you really think you're insulting me?  Because you're not.  Your insults don't do anything to me."

Well, if the insults didn't affect him, why does he even waste time responding?  He's like a little bitch with PMS who talks back too much.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2007, 03:18:07 PM »
I think my favorite comeback of his is: "Do you really think you're insulting me?  Because you're not.  Your insults don't do anything to me."

Well, if the insults didn't affect him, why does he even waste time responding?  He's like a little bitch with PMS who talks back too much.

haha yes.

but it's gold when he goes on for hours trying to convince people that he doesnt think about getbig after he logged off

he's not fooling us, he's trying to convince himself... i bet not a minute goes by in his so called life without thinking about get big, hell he was supposed to be away from getbig for 6 months or more (even mentioned it under his avatar!) and he couldnt stay away more than a few weeks  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2007, 03:20:30 PM »

Wow, I think you just posted six replies about me in a matter of less than 5 minutes in about 4 or 5 threads. Am I really that far into the head of a gimmick? How pathetic. Go outside kid, you're out of your league here.

Edit: On second count, it was 8 threads about me. Good job, that's a new record for stalking.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2007, 03:32:38 PM »
Wow, I think you just posted six replies about me in a matter of less than 5 minutes in about 4 or 5 threads. Am I really that far into the head of a gimmick? How pathetic. Go outside kid, you're out of your league here.

Edit: On second count, it was 8 threads about me. Good job, that's a new record for stalking.

The absolutely hilarious thing is, you're right there responding to EVERY post I made within minutes of me making them... ;)

What's even more funny is that four current/former squad members have PMed recently laughing their asses off about you getting owned left and right on the V these days.  :) :D ;D :P

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2007, 04:20:11 PM »
god damn, bluto is psychotic

I feel sorry for that waste of life

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2007, 04:21:03 PM »
god damn, bluto is psychotic

I feel sorry for that waste of life

I feel sorry for the three of them. Can you imagine having a 20 year old kid run your life? It's nothing short of absolutely pathetic. To think they just wasted their entire weekend worrying about me while I was out and about is hilarious.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2007, 06:16:28 PM »
Can you imagine having a 20 year old kid run your life?

Can you imagine a 20 year old kid who posts on the internet in his free time--from the LIBRARY no less--and during the semester posts on here all day and all night, while other kids his age are out scoring pussy?

Brutal sad truth.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2007, 07:24:39 PM »
I feel sorry for the three of them. Can you imagine having a 20 year old kid run your life? It's nothing short of absolutely pathetic. To think they just wasted their entire weekend worrying about me while I was out and about is hilarious.

but i guess you were in the gym today  ::)  Three years passed between these pics and he's no bigger.
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2007, 08:43:33 PM »
but i guess you were in the gym today  ::)  Three years passed between these pics and he's no bigger.

Nicky Hersh caught AGAIN in hypocrisy.  This kid really should delete his account.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2007, 08:47:45 PM »

What the hell are you talking about? That second one is over 1.5 years old. Better luck next time!!!!!  ::)

You're really reaching here, jewboy.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2007, 08:49:59 PM »
You're really reaching here, jewboy.

Pot meet kettle.  Oh, you've already met before? ;D

BTW, last time I checked there's no such thing as a black ethnic jew (antcraw is black).

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2007, 08:52:21 PM »
Pot meet kettle.  Oh, you've already met before? ;D

BTW, last time I checked there's no such thing as a black ethnic jew (antcraw is black).

He's a fat jew with a 42" waist. We all know who he is, maybe you don't. You can stop defending him anytime you look.

By the way, I didn't even have time to refresh this board before you replied to my post. It's pretty sad you've been sitting here all day stalking me.

Out of curiousity, how long do you plan on stalking me before you disappear again? You're pretty boring.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2007, 08:54:05 PM »
By the way, I didn't even have time to refresh this board before you replied to my post.

Then how did you manage to just quote the post I made a couple minutes ago? ::) 

I like having you around.  We need somebody to kick around, and you fit the bill nicely.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2007, 08:57:33 PM »
Then how did you manage to just quote the post I made a couple minutes ago? ::) 

I like having you around.  We need somebody to kick around, and you fit the bill nicely.

Likewise. You're gimmick #375 that I'll be adding to the list of victims. antcraw owns himself on a daily basis every time he posts on the mma board or this board so he's not even worth it.