Author Topic: who would you wanna beat up?  (Read 7753 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: who would you wanna beat up?
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2007, 09:50:56 PM »
Ummm, Nick, don't get so excited there, buddy.  *I* am the one who said he was black, not antcraw.  I had forgotten that he was Samoan

No, there's a thread on the MMA forum where he says he's black too and talks about black pride when Rampage one the belt. He's done.

ha you think he posted that pick and people assumed he was the only guy that looked big, so he must be the fat one right? Antcraw took advantage of it realizing what a skrawny sissy he looked like, can't say I blame him, if I was black and ugly as that guy I'd say i was a lazyeyed Samoan too.

Time to flush...........

hahaha, exactly. What a piece of shit. Watch out though, he's THE Original Freaknik. hahaha, that was one helluva pickup Chaos. Brutal doo-rag in a bar while rocking a xxxxxl shirt.  ::)

SUNY, eh Antcraw? State University of New York? Brilliant education you're getting.  ::)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2007, 09:51:30 PM »
Ummm, Nick, don't get so excited there, buddy.  *I* am the one who said he was black, not antcraw.  I had forgotten that he was Samoan

I am black, 1/2 black. The black kid in the middle is my cousin.
I'm Nick's role model!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2007, 09:52:48 PM »
Hey nick this is what it looks like when you go out on a saturday night  :D
dude, your mouth is WAY bigger than Nicks, your fucking done.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2007, 09:53:43 PM »

hahaha, I can't believe this guy is the piece of shit that's been stalking me for 3 months now. He's fat, doesn't work out, has a lazy eye and his mouth is bigger than mine. What an insecure pussy.

$500 says he's the black guy and this is his cousin who's picks he's passing off.

This just made my week. Knowing this fat piece of shit is the guy who has a hard-on for me.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2007, 09:54:25 PM »

1)it's not

2)i'm twice as big as bones hersh
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2007, 09:55:12 PM »
1)it's not

2)i'm twice as big as bones hersh

hahaha, your fat mouth stretches from ear to ear. Put that on top of your lazy eye and shitty mustache/peach fuzz, and you're a fucking joke.

You're at least 30% bodyfat. Move along dipshit.

hahaha, you couldn't look the camera square on if your life depended on it.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2007, 09:56:33 PM »
I am black, 1/2 black. The black kid in the middle is my cousin.

Aw, gotcha.  You're lookin' pretty damn jacked bro.  You know that the internet is the only place where a beanpole like Nicky Hersh would dare run his mouth to big dudes like us...  And to think he even gets his ass handed to him on the internet too ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2007, 09:58:21 PM »
Aw, gotcha.  You're lookin' pretty damn jacked bro.  You know that the internet is the only place where a beanpole like Nicky Hersh would dare run his mouth to big dudes like us...  And to think he even gets his ass handed to him on the internet too ;D

hahahaha, you're trying so hard to defend him. Must suck to see your little internet boyfriend come crashing down right on his fat ass.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2007, 10:00:30 PM »
hahahaha, you're trying so hard to defend him. Must suck to see your little internet boyfriend come crashing down right on his fat ass.

"trying so hard to defend him" ???  You're reaching there, Nicky boy.  I don't even know the guy.  I've always thought he was cool from his posts and I gained new respect for him when I saw his pic, because he's a fellow brother in the iron game.  If you actually lifted weights and looked like it, I might be tempted to have a bit of respect for you--well, you'd have to stop acting like a big mouthed bitch with perpetual PMS.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2007, 10:00:47 PM »
where is your main accounts pic at "Joey" you said in the thread up top you have posted a pic under your main account, so come clean.........where's it at 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2007, 10:02:51 PM »
hahaha, your fat mouth stretches from ear to ear. Put that on top of your lazy eye and shitty mustache/peach fuzz, and you're a fucking joke.

You're at least 30% bodyfat. Move along dipshit.

hahaha, you couldn't look the camera square on if your life depended on it.

haha ok choppers whatever you say.  unfortunately you got nothing.  i've made it no secret i was 1/2 black, posted my pic months ago, and work out at gold's venice.  you're just a skinny kid sitting in your dorm room role-playing on line that you're cool lol
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2007, 10:04:28 PM »
haha ok choppers whatever you say.  unfortunately you got nothing.  i've made it no secret i was 1/2 black, posted my pic months ago, and work out at gold's venice.  you're just a skinny kid sitting in your dorm room role-playing on line that you're cool lol

hahahaha, I just can't feel insulted knowing you're a fat piece of shit with a lazy eye and one gigantic mouth. I can understand why you're so angry at the world though, you're an insecure piece of shit in real life, too.

hahaha, I'm going to hit the hay, though. Should sleep well knowing some fat clown who doesn't work out and is rocking a lazy eye is the d-bag with a hard-on for me. Talk about pathetic.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2007, 10:04:35 PM »

What's funny is that if Nicky saw you in real life, he'd run for the hills like the metrosexual wannabe he is.  He runs his mouth so much because he hides behind a computer screen.  Poor guy.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2007, 10:06:01 PM »
hahahaha, I just can't feel insulted knowing you're a fat piece of shit with a lazy eye and one gigantic mouth. I can understand why you're so angry at the world though, you're an insecure piece of shit in real life, too.

sorry antcraw to be jumpin' in here and replying to a post "he" made to you, but damn Nick, you're really getting hot and bothered.  Maybe you should go outside and get some fresh air.  You're melting all over the place...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2007, 10:07:18 PM »
sorry antcraw to be jumpin' in here and replying to a post "he" made to you, but damn Nick, you're really getting hot and bothered.  Maybe you should go outside and get some fresh air.  You're melting all over the place...
Apologies are for pussies >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2007, 10:09:10 PM »

What else would you describe him as? I'm seeing a guy at or above 30% bodyfat. There's only way to describe that, and it's fat. I'm not surprised you're jumping in to defend him. You're a lapdog to the very end.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2007, 10:10:32 PM »

hahaha, I'm going to hit the hay, though. Should sleep well knowing some fat clown who doesn't work out and is rocking a lazy eye is the d-bag with a hard-on for me. Talk about pathetic.

haha more delusions, if i didn't work out i'd look like you
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2007, 10:11:50 PM »
haha more delusions, if i didn't work out i'd look like you

Nick's anger toward you is a clear cut case of "muscle envy".  Poor kid has nothing but an internet persona to hang his identity onto.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2007, 10:13:00 PM »
haha more delusions, if i didn't work out I'd look like you
no, if you didn't eat bon-bons and sit on the couch all day watching Oprah, you'd look like BF. Try some exercise, some movement, maybe cardio would help, but whatever you do put down the ho-hos and bon-bons.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2007, 10:13:59 PM »
What else would you describe him as? I'm seeing a guy at or above 30% bodyfat. There's only way to describe that, and it's fat. I'm not surprised you're jumping in to defend him. You're a lapdog to the very end.

i'll take the 30% BF at 280 then the 20% BF at 180

I'm Nick's role model!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2007, 10:19:46 PM »
i'll take the 30% BF at 280 then the 20% BF at 180

what about 20% at 270?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2007, 10:20:42 PM »
what about 20% at 270?
id by that for a dollar

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2007, 10:32:28 PM »
Looks like Nicky has had enough pounding for one night.  Oh well, it was a good run for him.  He was up posting on getbig until well past 1 in the morning.  And he says he's not obsessed ;D ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2007, 10:34:52 PM »
shit it's only 10:30 pm here.think i'm gonna make sum breakfast.

Alex23

« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2007, 10:37:21 PM »
shit it's only 10:30 pm here.think i'm gonna make sum breakfast.

Can I get some thick bacon?  8)