Author Topic: who would you wanna beat up?  (Read 7758 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: who would you wanna beat up?
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2007, 09:01:30 PM »
Likewise. You're gimmick #375 that I'll be adding to the list of victims.

In case you haven't noticed, the overwhelming consensus on the V is that I have torn you a new asshole several times over.  But I guess none of that matters to you since you're a "lone wolf", right? ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2007, 09:02:30 PM »
Pot meet kettle.  Oh, you've already met before? ;D

BTW, last time I checked there's no such thing as a black ethnic jew (antcraw is black).

HAHAHA yes Joey!!! anthony is quite the skinny little black computer geek isn't he?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2007, 09:03:21 PM »
HAHAHA yes Joey!!! anthony is quite the skinny little black computer geek isn't he?

hahaha, have you seen the pic that's supposedly him? He's a fat piece of Indian shit. No wonder he's so angry at the white man, he's been shit on for his entire life.

It's not like anyone hasn't tried to pass themselves off as a black man or anything on this site before. Ironically, the same two clowns are friends.  ::)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2007, 09:07:52 PM »
hahaha, have you seen the pic that's supposedly him? He's a fat piece of Indian shit. No wonder he's so angry at the white man, he's been shit on for his entire life.

It's not like anyone hasn't tried to pass themselves off as a black man or anything on this site before. Ironically, the same two clowns are friends.  ::)

hey bones why don't you post a more recent pic like the one of you flexing in your dorm bathroom so we can see what 3 years of training can do lol

oh wait i forgot you can't get took bulky because you have your mma debut in a few months right   :-[
I'm Nick's role model!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2007, 09:09:13 PM »
hahaha, have you seen the pic that's supposedly him?

no, where's it at?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2007, 09:11:27 PM »
hey bones why don't you post a more recent pic like the one of you flexing in your dorm bathroom so we can see what 3 years of training can do lol

oh wait i forgot you can't get took bulky because you have your mma debut in a few months right   :-[

hahahaha, do you even work out? You're a fat Indian and nothing more. I don't know what's worse, the fact you talked shit about Sarcasm, whose arms are about 2" bigger than you, or the fact that you're a Jew trying to pull off the whole "I'm black" thing again.  ::)

Epic dirty sanchez mustache, yellow teeth and shitty tattoo. Hint of slight mental retardation on the face and absolutely no definition. Shocking.  Good gimmick nonetheless!  ::)

hahahaha, BRUTAL LAZYEYE.

hahaha, what's that off to the left? I can't tell, both of my eyes usually look straight ahead.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2007, 09:13:12 PM »
hahahaha, do you even work out? You're a fat Indian and nothing more. I don't know what's worse, the fact you talked shit about Sarcasm, whose arms are about 2" bigger than you, or the fact that you're a Jew trying to pull off the whole "I'm black" thing again.  ::)

Epic dirty sanchez mustache, yellow teeth and shitty tattoo. Hint of slight mental retardation on the face and absolutely no definition. Shocking.  Good gimmick nonetheless!  ::)

hahahaha, BRUTAL LAZYEYE.

hahaha, what's that off to the left? I can't tell, both of my eyes usually look straight ahead.

What's the problem?  He's a huge motherfuccker.  His upper arms are bigger than both of your upper legs put together, beanpole.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2007, 09:13:58 PM »
What's the problem?  He's a huge motherfuccker.  His upper arms are bigger than both of your upper legs put together, beanpole.

hahahaha, most fat people are like that. I can't get over the lazyeye or the look of autism on that shiteating smile of his. He looks like every run-of-the-mill fat samoan that doesn't work out.

Still can't get over the lazyeye. hahahaha, brutal.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2007, 09:16:58 PM »
What's the problem?  He's a huge   fat ass motherfuccker.  His upper arms are bigger fatter than both of your upper legs put together, beanpole.
fixed.

if that's him, he is a big guy. But he is a fat turd as well and really has no room to dis on BF, with the lazyeye and the handicapped grin, along with the extra set of chins he's sporting.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2007, 09:17:24 PM »
hahahaha, most fat people are like that. I can't get over the lazyeye or the look of autism on that shiteating smile of his.

He still dwarfs you, Hersh.  If you saw him in a bar, you and your metrosexual dorm buddies would shit your pants and beg for mercy.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2007, 09:20:00 PM »
fixed.

if that's him, he is a big guy. But he is a fat turd as well and really has no room to dis on BF, with the lazyeye and the handicapped grin, along with the extra set of chins he's sporting.

Exactly. Just another fat Samoan. The lazy eye is hilarious. Who the hell would talk shit when you look like that? He's about 30% bodyfat, looks like he doesn't workout and can't even look you in the eye. The yellow teeth and look of retardation on his face are laughable.

He still dwarfs you, Hersh.  If you saw him in a bar, you and your metrosexual dorm buddies would shit your pants and beg for mercy.

What's the matter big buy? He can't defend himself? Get off his nuts, he looks like a joke. You act like it's something that he's big. Most Samoans are big. They're also fat as hell and don't work out.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2007, 09:21:57 PM »
What's the matter big buy?

"big buy" ???

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2007, 09:23:04 PM »
"big buy" ???

Did you mean this: www.bestbuy.com

hahahaha, you're reduced to pointing out typos. Talk about pathetic. Take a hike clown, you're well past the point of being entertaining on this board.

Even the clowns like Bluto have a little bit more creativity than you. Maybe you should ask your friend with the lazy eye for pointers.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2007, 09:25:11 PM »
hahahaha, you're reduced to pointing out typos. Talk about pathetic. Take a hike clown, you're well past the point of being entertaining on this board.

Even the clowns like Bluto have a little bit more creativity than you. Maybe you should ask your friend with the lazy eye for pointers.

meltdown

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2007, 09:27:18 PM »
meltdown

hahaha, and here it is folks. He's hit rock bottom. Another notch to the ol' belt for the Fury. You're a joke. Time to disappear for another 6 months so you can come back and embarrass yourself down the road.

Don't worry, your friend with the lazy eye can give you a pat on the back. Just don't expect him to look you in the eye.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2007, 09:35:23 PM »
Time to disappear for another 6 months so you can come back and embarrass yourself down the road.

I'm not the one who disappears when I get owned...are you forgetting that you ran like a chickenshit when your personal info was posted?  For someone supposedly smart, you sure have a short memory. ::)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2007, 09:36:18 PM »
hahaha, and here it is folks. He's hit rock bottom. Another notch to the ol' belt for the Fury. You're a joke. Time to disappear for another 6 months so you can come back and embarrass yourself down the road.

Don't worry, your friend with the lazy eye can give you a pat on the back. Just don't expect him to look you in the eye.

hahaha lazy eye oh that hurts  ::)  the reason i put the pic up was because if i was gonna talk shit about people they could see who i was so they could talk shit back. 

it could have been worse i could have been exposed as a skinny counterstrike geek, then claim i'm much bigger then the old geeky pics on the internet.  Put up new pics and get laughed off the boards for no improvement after claiming years of training,then disappear for a couple months cause i lost all my internet friends and it hurt my feelings.
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2007, 09:38:27 PM »
hahaha lazy eye oh that hurts  ::)  the reason i put the pic up was because if i was gonna talk shit about people they could see who i was so they could talk shit back. 

it could have been worse i could have been exposed as a skinny counterstrike geek, then claim i'm much bigger then the old geeky pics on the internet.  Put up new pics and get laughed off the boards for no improvement after claiming years of training,then disappear for a couple months cause i lost all my internet friends and it hurt my feelings.

ahahahaha, MELTDOWN!!!!!!! Come on Antcraw, look me in the eye. Oh wait, you can't!!!

Digging the dime store tattoo and shitty mexican mustache you're rocking. You should try working out and dieting, you just might not look like a fat piece of shit. It's pretty funny that you actually talk shit to Sarcasm. At least he looks built. You just look fat.

To think this is the clown that's been following me around and making accounts with my name and everything. It's understandable, you're an insecure piece of shit in real life too. I would be too if I was fat and had a lazyeye. That's what counseling is for, though. hahahaha!

Come on dude, look me in the eye!

You look mentally challenged on top of it. Just sad.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2007, 09:43:40 PM »

I thought you were a black guy? Doesn't that make you the skinny little guy in the middle, making a pathetic attempt to get one arm around the fat Samoan and the other arm around the turtle neck wearing gay mexican :-\

Nice doo-rag and wearing two layers of clothing to look bigger.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2007, 09:43:50 PM »
ahahahaha, MELTDOWN!!!!!!! Come on Antcraw, look me in the eye. Oh wait, you can't!!!

Digging the dime store tattoo and shitty mexican mustache you're rocking. You should try working out and dieting, you just might not look like a fat piece of shit. It's pretty funny that you actually talk shit to Sarcasm. At least he looks built. You just look fat.

To think this is the clown that's been following me around and making accounts with my name and everything. It's understandable, you're an insecure piece of shit in real life too. I would be too if I was fat and had a lazyeye. That's what counseling is for, though. hahahaha!

Come on dude, look me in the eye!

You look mentally challenged on top of it. Just sad.

This post was clocked at 453 words.  You're losing your touch, Nicky.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2007, 09:44:54 PM »

Game.  Set.  Match.  Nicky should call it a night; he's done.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2007, 09:46:16 PM »
I thought you were a black guy? Doesn't that make you the skinny little guy in the middle, making a pathetic attempt to get one arm around the fat Samoan and the other arm around the turtle neck wearing gay mexican :-\

Nice doo-rag and wearing two layers of clothing to look bigger.

hahaha, that's a great fucking pickup Chaos. He has said he's black many a time. hahahaha, WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!!!!!! This just keeps getting better. I think you just completely annihilated this piece of shit.

Watch out for this "BRO"!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2007, 09:47:46 PM »
hahaha, that's a great fucking pickup Chaos. He has said he's black many a time. hahahaha, WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!!!!!! This just keeps getting better. I think you just completely annihilated this piece of shit.

Ummm, Nick, don't get so excited there, buddy.  *I* am the one who said he was black, not antcraw.  I had forgotten that he was Samoan

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2007, 09:49:09 PM »

Watch out for this BRO!
ha you think he posted that pick and people assumed he was the only guy that looked big, so he must be the fat one right? Antcraw took advantage of it realizing what a skrawny sissy he looked like, can't say I blame him, if I was black and ugly as that guy I'd say i was a lazyeyed Samoan too.

Time to flush...........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2007, 09:49:42 PM »
Hey nick this is what it looks like when you go out on a saturday night  :D
I'm Nick's role model!