Author Topic: Disaster after following the TA principles.  (Read 95506 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Disaster after following the TA principles.
« Reply #775 on: December 15, 2007, 05:53:23 PM »

So what? He can just buy hookers.

my local McDonalds has double cheese burgers on the $1 menu

and a couple of those followed by some hookers and some baileys irish creme and my night is complete
Here comes the money shot

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #776 on: December 15, 2007, 05:55:13 PM »
my local McDonalds has double cheese burgers on the $1 menu

and a couple of those followed by some hookers and some baileys irish creme and my night is complete

Exactly, real men drink, eat crap, fight and fuck hookers while saving the "allocated women money" each month so that they can build assets for future high quality hooker returns.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #777 on: December 15, 2007, 05:57:56 PM »

Exactly, real men drink, eat crap, fight and fuck hookers while saving the "allocated women money" each month so that they can build assets for future high quality hooker returns.

we need to hang out my friend..I will bring the double cheeseburgers and the liquor...you can bring the hookers.

I say hookers because I will need at least 2.

1 to hold my cock while I piss on the other one after first cumming in her hair.
Here comes the money shot

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #778 on: December 15, 2007, 05:59:21 PM »
we need to hang out my friend..I will bring the double cheeseburgers and the liquor...you can bring the hookers.

I say hookers because I will need at least 2.

1 to hold my cock while I piss on the other one after first cumming in her hair.

I'll get a few poor hookers that enjoys swallowing piss and eating the shit from the other hookers.

This will be a pure bestiality fest.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #779 on: December 15, 2007, 06:18:10 PM »
My income statement is higher than the norm due to not having a bitch. Discuss.

On my balance sheet, I prefer to list my bonded hookers at a discount. Blowjob expense is equal to the yield rate times and carrying value of the hooker. Cash is the stated rate times the face value of teh hooker. The discount is amortized by subtracting the cash from blowjob expense. Discuss.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: December 15, 2007, 06:19:33 PM »
My income statement is higher than the norm due to not having a bitch. Discuss.

In my balance sheet, I prefer to list my bonded hookers at a discount. Blowjob expense is equal to the yield rate times and carrying value of the hooker. Cash is the stated rate times the face value of teh hooker. The discount is amortized by subtracting the cash from blowjob expense. Discuss.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLAN HOOOOOKER AND ASSET BUILDUP FOR INFINITIVE PUSSY SUPPLY!!!!!!! BARBARIAN LIFESTYLE!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #781 on: April 15, 2008, 12:31:53 PM »
It's not only that the TA principles are totally wrong, it's that TA knows that and is advocating people to use them intentionally just so he can laugh at their failings, just as he laughed at mine.  Alright TA, so you got me?  Are you happy now?  Enjoy it while it lasts because I make it a point to warn everyone else about your methods.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #782 on: April 15, 2008, 12:33:57 PM »
It's not only that the TA principles are totally wrong, it's that TA knows that and is advocating people to use them intentionally just so he can laugh at their failings, just as he laughed at mine.  Alright TA, so you got me?  Are you happy now?  Enjoy it while it lasts because I make it a point to warn everyone else about your methods.
I know you are prepared for the post stalking, endless threads and photoshops that are sure to follow.  ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: April 15, 2008, 12:39:25 PM »
I know you are prepared for the post stalking, endless threads and photoshops that are sure to follow.  ;D

Yes I am.  ;D

I think I am being a little unfair to TA and his principles though - the TA principles are great to lose if your goal is to LOSE muscle!

When I asked TA why his principles were in total contradiction of literally 100% of all conventional bodybuilding knowledge used over decades, he claimed they were ALL wrong, LOL!!!!!!!!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: April 15, 2008, 01:41:23 PM »

you need to learn from all of your dieting mistakes

not sit back and whine and cry and blame people

write things down, look in the mirror keep track of how you look or changes in body temperature. many diets can leave a person to where they get cold chills because they are eating the wrong foods
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #785 on: April 15, 2008, 01:47:05 PM »
waddy is correct. so is matt c.

adonis doesnt knwo shit about anything related to bodybuilding though.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #786 on: April 15, 2008, 01:50:32 PM »

write things down, look in the mirror keep track of how you look or changes in body temperature. many diets can leave a person to where they get cold chills because they are eating the wrong foods

coffee with chocolate syrup

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: April 15, 2008, 01:54:49 PM »

I want people to look at my experience with the TA principles much like the tale of Icarus in Greek mythology - a cautionary story of the man who flew too close to the sun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icarus
Bodybuilding Pro.com

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #788 on: April 15, 2008, 02:03:18 PM »
IRONY AT IT`S VERY BEST!! LOL  :)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #789 on: April 15, 2008, 02:55:39 PM »
Anyone stupid enough to try TA BS deserve whatever shit happens to him.
Some people gotta learn some things the hard way.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: April 15, 2008, 08:55:42 PM »
Anyone stupid enough to try TA BS deserve whatever shit happens to him.
Some people gotta learn some things the hard way.

Stupid insofar as naivety is related to stupidity.  The word I would use is naive, but I have definitely learned from my experience and I hope others learn from not only their mistakes, but my mistakes too.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #791 on: April 19, 2008, 07:58:21 AM »
Stupid insofar as naivety is related to stupidity.  The word I would use is naive, but I have definitely learned from my experience and I hope others learn from not only their mistakes, but my mistakes too.

don't sell yourself short matt, you're not just naive, you're stupid in lots of different ways.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: April 19, 2008, 07:59:31 AM »
don't sell yourself short matt, you're not just naive, you're stupid in lots of different ways.
but he's bigger, stronger and more ripped than you and that's all that matters. :D

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #793 on: April 19, 2008, 08:08:40 AM »
but he's bigger, stronger and more ripped than you and that's all that matters. :D

definitely not more ripped, probably stronger in some ways weaker in others.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: April 19, 2008, 08:10:59 AM »

definitely not more ripped, probably stronger in some ways weaker in others.

from what i've seen he is more ripped than you and on every lift you can do in the gym Matt owns you.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #795 on: April 19, 2008, 08:12:18 AM »
not trying to start anything, but why do skinny guys with no muscle think they are "ripped"?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #796 on: April 19, 2008, 08:13:14 AM »
from what i've seen he is more ripped than you and on every lift you can do in the gym Matt owns you.

Dave why even bother to argue with me if you're not going to be honest?  What satisfaction is their in winning if you know that you had to cheat to do it?  I never get people like you, don't you have any pride?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: April 19, 2008, 08:15:11 AM »
Dave why even bother to argue with me if you're not going to be honest?  What satisfaction is their in winning if you know that you had to cheat to do it?  I never get people like you, don't you have any pride?
post your picture next to Matt's and let the board decide who's more ripped, deal?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #798 on: April 19, 2008, 08:16:40 AM »
I vote Matt. He's in shape and will crush the zionist agenda.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #799 on: April 19, 2008, 08:17:30 AM »
post your picture next to Matt's and let the board decide who's more ripped, deal?

Dave he can't even see his abs.  Are you as stupid as him and think that they are just too underdeveloped to be visible?  Why not face the truth. 

and you have my pics, feel free to post them.