Author Topic: BRUTAL OWNAGE OF TALL LANKY YOUNG GUY AND HIS FATHER AT SAMS CLUB!!!!!  (Read 13393 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
you're just as skinny dick chaser.

And you're just a role-playing geek with broken english.  Enjoying your "exile" after you got humiliated and kicked out of the squad? ;D

WetWorker

hahahaha, there's this tall lanky kid around 20, 6'4" 195 pounds wearing an Arnold Classic 2007 ballcap with his dad buying him some groceries for the week in a futile attempt to get bigger and i say to him, "my Lord!!!!! the Arnold Classic!!!!!! did you go?" he says "yeah", i say, "man some of those guys are huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you see Ronnie Coleman? and he says, "no i didn't" and i say, "man big guy you're gonna be that big in a few years, i'm trying to get these little toothpicks as big as yours!!!" as i flex my arm totally dwarfing his, hahahahaha.

Brutal self ownage by acting like an idiot in public.

warchild

• Getbig III
Oh, I see....this is all make believe. Silly me, I thought you were being truthful. Oh well, carry on with your fantasies fatboy

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Oh, I see....this is all make believe. Silly me, I thought you were being truthful. Oh well, carry on with your fantasies fatboy
hahahahaha, ok "warchild". ;D

warchild

• Getbig III
You're still a chubby pussy   ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
You're still a chubby pussy   ;)
hahahaha, ok anonymous one. ;D

warchild

• Getbig III
Wait a sec, let me check

yeah, still a chubby twat

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Wait a sec, let me check

yeah, still a chubby twat
hahahahahaha, ok "guy" with no picture posted. ;D

warchild

• Getbig III
Surely you can do better than that pussy boy. You've been reduced to asking for everyone's pic, so sad. Try again fatpussy

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Surely you can do better than that pussy boy. You've been reduced to asking for everyone's pic, so sad. Try again fatpussy
hahahaha, still no pic ;D what's wrong, no balls? :-*

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
first off, the fact that this happened at sam's club tells us a lot about you. this probably happened right after you picked up the 5 gallon jug of mayonnaise while you were on your way to the extra large tubs of cookie dough ice cream.

anyway, does anyone get the feeling that later that night, some guy and his kid were laughing their asses off, telling people about the fat idiot with down's syndrome that was flexing at them at the store? honestly, i pray that these stories are true, because if they are it would be the funniest thing ever.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
They probably think you're crazy...

The "Arnold Classic" is now the "Arnold Sports Festival".  That guy may have gone there to check out the new archery or scuba equipment and had no interest bodybuilding whatsoever.  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
first off, the fact that this happened at sam's club tells us a lot about you. this probably happened right after you picked up the 5 gallon jug of mayonnaise while you were on your way to the extra large tubs of cookie dough ice cream.

anyway, does anyone get the feeling that later that night, some guy and his kid were laughing their asses off, telling people about the fat idiot with down's syndrome that was flexing at them at the store? honestly, i pray that these stories are true, because if they are it would be the funniest thing ever.
hahahahaha, you know what would have been funnier is you pulling up your shirt and showing them your stomach that looks like a 44 year old woman's who's had 4 C sections, hahahaha, brutal dieting with zero results.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
I saw your pic once and I dont believe any of that.  Squadfather owns your skinny ass all over the board

There is a difference between "skinny" and "lean"...

And, besides that, you know who I am and are obvious from where I am.  You probably go to the Rush.  You can workout with me any damn time you like.  Name the location and the time and run your mouth then.

Understand?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, you know what would have been funnier is you pulling up your shirt and showing them your stomach that looks like a 44 year old woman's who's has 4 C sections, hahahaha, brutal dieting with zero results.

haha, yeah yeah. you weigh roughly 10 pounds more than me at about the same height, why not show us all how much more in shape you are? if i don't have any muscle, that must mean you're a BEAST!!

hell if you can even show a tape measure wrapped around your fat gut that is under 40", you can even wear a t-shirt, i'll be shocked. think you can handle that?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
haha, yeah yeah. you weigh roughly 10 pounds more than me at about the same height, why not show us all how much more in shape you are? if i don't have any muscle, that must mean you're a BEAST!!

hell if you can even show a tape measure wrapped around your fat gut that is under 40", you can even wear a t-shirt, i'll be shocked. think you can handle that?
hahahahaha, 6'2" is "roughly the same height" as 5'11?

warchild

• Getbig III
Ego, which Rush do you go to?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
And you're just a role-playing geek with broken english.  Enjoying your "exile" after you got humiliated and kicked out of the squad? ;D

ok "joey tito" what an incredible dorky name haha.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, 6'2" is "roughly the same height" as 5'11?

you claim to be just barely under 6', i may be 6'2" if i stretch out my back. that's under two inches. you claimed your waist is "under 40 inches", i say if it's under 42" i'll be amazed.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
you claim to be just barely under 6', i may be 6'2" if i stretch out my back. that's under two inches. you claimed your waist is "under 40 inches", i say if it's under 42" i'll be amazed.
hahahaah, it's 38 inches as of today, sounds like you're angry that you had to bulk all the way up to 270 pounds just to be able to bench press 315 for 3 and squat 385 for 4, hahahaha, what a MONSTER!!! ;D

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
Ego, which Rush do you go to?

It depends.  I go to the West one about 2 or 3 days a week.  I go to Courtsouth the other 3 days.

How about you?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
hahahaah, it's 38 inches as of today

sure it is, buddy. sure it is. ::)

you're heavier than you were when you posted the toothbrushing picture. you've gained weight. there is no way in helllll this paunch is under 42". hell your tit's hanging over top and your second chin is folded over the neckline of your shirt, and you're only 240 pounds.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
hahahaha, there's this tall lanky kid around 20, 6'4" 195 pounds wearing an Arnold Classic 2007 ballcap with his dad buying him some groceries for the week in a futile attempt to get bigger and i say to him, "my Lord!!!!! the Arnold Classic!!!!!! did you go?" he says "yeah", i say, "man some of those guys are huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you see Ronnie Coleman? and he says, "no i didn't" and i say, "man big guy you're gonna be that big in a few years, i'm trying to get these little toothpicks as big as yours!!!" as i flex my arm totally dwarfing his, hahahahaha.

Well it lasted for a few weeks anyways. You know.........when a guy gets his ass handed to him and it shuts him up for a while. Like how you got owned on this here board for being a tub of goo wearing an XL dress. Now you are back at your bullshit stories that never happen. Get a life you fat delusional troll, do you really have to make stories up in order to elevate your self esteem? You are weak.
h

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
ok "joey tito" what an incredible dorky name haha.

"dorky"?  You really are a geek ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo

did you get out of breath lifting your fatass arm up to flex it?  It prolly woulda gone over better with the kid if you weren't walking around with 42%BF and a 56 inch waist ;D ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit