Author Topic: BRUTAL OWNAGE OF TALL LANKY YOUNG GUY AND HIS FATHER AT SAMS CLUB!!!!!  (Read 13441 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
You do realize that you are the biggest loser on this entire forum?  You are approaching 10,000 posts without putting a single thought provoking one on here.  It's really sad.  You talk about "owning" people with your lard. 

You need to come to the realization that there is a difference between big and muscular and big and FAT.  You also need to realize that you could post about "owning" people on here from now until the end of time and it will do you no good.  We all know you are just another lardo with IES - Imaginary Everything Syndrome.
translation=you're the guy i make fun of all the time at the gym and in the grocery store. ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Hahahaha Dave did it again!!!!!! the "guy" won't recover.

The funny thing is, you are sarcasm's biggest victim.  He owned you into the stone age when he kicked you out of the squad ;D

warchild

• Getbig III
If you really want to "own" someone tough guy, get it on tape. If you're truly "the man" it should be easy for you to show us a little proof fatty. Afterall, this is your self proclaimed calling you chubby girl

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
If you really want to "own" someone tough guy, get it on tape. If you're truly "the man" it should be easy for you to show us a little proof fatty. Afterall, this is your self proclaimed calling you chubby ####
hahahahahahaa, internet badass meltdown.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Methinks that anyone who shops at Sam's Club (or Walmart, or K-mart, or Old Navy...) is owned by default.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
The funny thing is, you are sarcasm's biggest victim.  He owned you into the stone age when he kicked you out of the squad ;D

And then this clown is saying i'm taking everything too serious. get a grip dork.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Methinks that anyone who shops at Sam's Club (or Walmart, or K-mart, or Old Navy...) is owned by default.
hahahahaha, ok "columbusdude" ;D another high class internet billionaire.

warchild

• Getbig III
hahahahahahaa, internet badass meltdown.

Typical chubfather response.....Hell, I'll even come and hold the camera for you. I'll let you work your magic and we'll post it for everyone to see

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
translation=you're the guy i make fun of all the time at the gym and in the grocery store. ;D

You do not have a SINGLE BODYPART that would measure larger than anything I have except for your WAIST AND GUT.  NOTHING.  We are the same height (supposedly) but you weigh about 35 pounds more...and it's all fat.

Reality is tough to deal with but just accept it.  You spend 12 hours a day on this forum and have one of the worst physiques on here.  If you'd spend less time posting and stuffing your face and more time exercising and actually doing some cardio you'd be better off.  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
You do not have a SINGLE BODYPART that would measure larger than anything I have except for your WAIST AND GUT.  NOTHING.  We are the same height (supposedly) but you weigh about 35 pounds more...and it's all fat.

Reality is tough to deal with but just accept it.  You spend 12 hours a day on this forum and have one of the worst physiques on here.  If you'd spend less time posting and stuffing your face and more time exercising and actually doing some cardio you'd be better off.  
post your picture, let's see.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Typical chubfather response.....Hell, I'll even come and hold the camera for you. I'll let you work your magic and we'll post it for everyone to see
hahahahaaha, calm down tiger, it ain't that serious, go sit and spin on your boyfriends dong and relax. ;D

warchild

• Getbig III
That's what I thought, you're a portly pussy  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
That's what I thought, you're a portly pussy  ;D
hahahahaha, ok "warchild" ;D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
hahahahaha, ok "columbusdude" ;D another high class internet billionaire.

Not a billionaire by any means. I am a poor college student. I just happen to have a taste for some of the finer things in life :)

warchild

• Getbig III
Pussy Boy

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Pussy Boy
hahahahaha, we can't all be the internet badass cage fighter that you are "warchild". ;D

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
hahahaha, there's this tall lanky kid around 20, 6'4" 195 pounds wearing an Arnold Classic 2007 ballcap with his dad buying him some groceries for the week in a futile attempt to get bigger and i say to him, "my Lord!!!!! the Arnold Classic!!!!!! did you go?" he says "yeah", i say, "man some of those guys are huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you see Ronnie Coleman? and he says, "no i didn't" and i say, "man big guy you're gonna be that big in a few years, i'm trying to get these little toothpicks as big as yours!!!" as i flex my arm totally dwarfing his, hahahahaha.

Your my hero.

warchild

• Getbig III
Nah, never claimed any of that....you're still a fat pussy

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Nah, never claimed any of that....you're still a fat pussy
hahahahaha, ok "warchild" ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Are you from the holy Iraq "warchild"?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Are you from the holy Iraq "warchild"?

Still role-playing I see ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
You do not have a SINGLE BODYPART that would measure larger than anything I have except for your WAIST AND GUT.  NOTHING. 

I saw your pic once and I dont believe any of that.  Squadfather owns your skinny ass all over the board

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I saw your pic once and I dont believe any of that.  Squadfather owns your skinny ass all over the board

you're just as skinny dick chaser.

warchild

• Getbig III
Come on fatboy, it would be internet gold. I'll fly in, provide the equipment and we'll get the total package, SF himself owning skinny kids all over St Louis. Hell, I'll even pay for your meals, anywhere you wanna go. Don't be a fat pussy your whole life

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Come on fatboy, it would be internet gold. I'll fly in, provide the equipment and we'll get the total package, SF himself owning skinny kids all over St Louis. Hell, I'll even pay for your meals, anywhere you wanna go. Don't be a fat pussy your whole life
hahahahaha, oh brother, another desperate internet stalker, hahahahaha, can you imagine this skinny crackhead loser showing up at my door sweating and shaking with a gun in his hand, hahahaha, can you imagine how deep i'm in this clown's head that he would fly to where i am on his own dime and follow me around. ;D