Author Topic: GLASS OF WINE  (Read 4496 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: GLASS OF WINE
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 11:12:07 AM »
I believe The True Adonis drinks 3 glasses every night before bed.
1 glass a day before bed isn't going to make you an alcoholic. Daily wine has more benefits then disadvantages.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 11:16:45 AM »
only red wine. It's the phenols found in the skin of the grape.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 11:18:51 AM »
1 glass a day before bed isn't going to make you an alcoholic. Daily wine has more benefits then disadvantages.
I never said it would make you an alcoholic; my point was just that it doesn't seem to have any negative effects on him and his ability to stay so lean.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2007, 11:21:02 AM »
only

ho
moe's

drink wine...

hope this helps

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2007, 11:23:05 AM »
When i am leaning up, i'll lick my gf's ass crack during love making.  that kills my hunger pangs  instantly!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2007, 11:23:54 AM »
I never said it would make you an alcoholic; my point was just that it doesn't seem to have any negative effects on him and his ability to stay so lean.
Quoted the wrong person. Sorry.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2007, 11:47:50 AM »
I've noticed this too when i try to get leaner. The hunger really kicks in in the evenings. Im sure wine would do wonders. The key is to keep your mind busy and you won't think of food.

Yes the thing is I could stay up all night working out reading and wutnot without eating, but I have a full time job which requires that I stick to a regular schedule.  So I have to get to sleep, which requires that my energy level go down. 

sometimes when I'm in a really good diet groove I can go to sleep even hungry, for weeks or months at a time.  I think that this corresponds with my more regular use of melatonin.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2007, 11:55:09 AM »
You sound like a fun guy to hang around with ..........

HAHAHA LOL post of the day

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2007, 12:00:19 PM »
really......do you really think a glass of wine a night is gonna make or break your conditioning?  If I remember right you're pretty lean, this shouldn't even be an issue.  I think this is borderline nurotic-sp-to worry about 1 glass of wine a night.
nasser=piece of shit

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2007, 12:05:43 PM »
I believe The True Adonis drinks 3 glasses every night before bed.

With Adonix excellent knowledge of science ( ;D) and his supreme consistency when it comes to his views on principles and people ( ;D), I'm sure you can take everything Adonis tells you and not only assume that it is 100% true, but you can also assume that his advice will be the best advice you'll ever get.

Good luck buddy, Adonis knows what's best for you.  8)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2007, 12:08:10 PM »
With Adonix excellent knowledge of science ( ;D) and his supreme consistency when it comes to his views on principles and people ( ;D), I'm sure you can take everything Adonis tells you and not only assume that it is 100% true, but you can also assume that his advice will be the best advice you'll ever get.

Good luck buddy, Adonis knows what's best for you.  8)

but ta drinks EXPENSIVE wine, dont' know if SS could afford it-no offense SS but not eveyone on this board has the kind of cash TA has...y'know working at nasa and all ::)

oh, yeah......sorry, forgot he sells purses with his chick on e-bay, I bet he's making a killing and that's kinda like working at nasa I guess.
nasser=piece of shit

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2007, 12:34:15 PM »
but ta drinks EXPENSIVE wine, dont' know if SS could afford it-no offense SS but not eveyone on this board has the kind of cash TA has...y'know working at nasa and all ::)

oh, yeah......sorry, forgot he sells purses with his chick on e-bay, I bet he's making a killing and that's kinda like working at nasa I guess.

If we all become members of his exclusive ebay purse club, he will show us the ways of the universe. Adonis knows everything, everybody else are wrong, Adonis is right. That's the law of the universe buddy! ;D

PS: How about trying that all beer diet?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2007, 01:26:16 PM »
TRYPTOPHAN.  Best thing I have ever taken.  I was a raging alcoholic for a long time and I couldnt sleep when I quit until I started taking this stuff.  Only recently was it made legal again in the states.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2007, 01:37:26 PM »
im not liking these responses....I think I wanted an excuse to start drinking a glass of wine every night, lol.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2007, 02:28:00 PM »

I have a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 before bed every night.  Nothing like a good bumwine to ease me into a deep restful alcohol induced comatose like slumber. GREAT PUMPS! Doubles as a fairly effective anti-depressant too!

On a more serious note, here is the real deal on alcohol (even a small amount) and its effects on overall sleep (specifically REM stage). http://www.aim-digest.com/gateway/pages/general/articles/sleep.htm

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2007, 02:47:21 PM »
only

ho
moe's

drink wine...

hope this helps
never crossed the big pond eh?

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2007, 02:48:58 PM »
im not liking these responses....I think I wanted an excuse to start drinking a glass of wine every night, lol.
seriously there's nothing wrong with having a glass of wine before bed. I'd say make sure it's a good wine, not an 'expensive' wine persé.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2007, 02:57:41 PM »
seriously there's nothing wrong with having a glass of wine before bed. I'd say make sure it's a good wine, not an 'expensive' wine persé.

got any recommendations?

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2007, 04:15:11 PM »
while there's a lot of new wine countries like australia, new zealand, Chile etc, it's usually best to go with the classic wine countries like france, spain, italy, portugal for supermarket wines. There's a surpermarket wine guide here (Holland) made by a wellknown wine connaisseur  which lists hundreds of good to brilliant yet affordable wines, with what to serve them and where to get them. I'll bet there's some similar guide in  the US.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2007, 05:04:01 PM »
never crossed the big pond eh?

i've crossed both big ponds a number of times...

While it is more socially acceptable in europe to drink wine...REAL men drink beer

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2007, 05:07:04 PM »
Is it Expensive Wine?

HAHA

I was thinking the same thing.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2007, 05:48:53 PM »
I'm not drinking fucking Merlot!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2007, 05:50:09 PM »
I'm not drinking fucking merlot!

Sideways.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2007, 05:53:38 PM »
Sideways.

ANY ways. You can't make me.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2007, 06:34:46 PM »
A lot of times I find myself eating a lot before bed just to get tired enough to go to sleep.  Would a glass of wine do a better job with less calories?

why cant you sleep?  whats bothering you? what do you do all day?  If nothing is bothering you, and you say you re too energetic to catch sleep, then you should go for a fast run for 30 minutes,before bedtime. or get on the bike. red wine is also good, for health in general, i drink 1 to 2 bottles a month.