Author Topic: R.I.P.  (Read 317693 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: R.I.P.
« Reply #150 on: March 19, 2008, 03:50:18 AM »
Awww w8m8 so sorry to hear about that.   :'(

:)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #151 on: March 19, 2008, 05:47:35 AM »
R.I.P. 

Yogi was my room-mate for almost 14 yrs and he died Sunday night , right next to my bed waiting for me to come home from work  :'(
He was a great friend.

:'(

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2008, 07:54:51 AM »
14 years.....

Thats a long friendship that was undevoted, loyal, unconditional, & always there for you.

Sorry to hear about it....there's just no words that can be said for the loss you have.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #153 on: March 19, 2008, 08:18:07 AM »
R.I.P. 

Yogi was my room-mate for almost 14 yrs and he died Sunday night , right next to my bed waiting for me to come home from work  :'(
He was a great friend.

Oh damn.  Sorry w8m8.   :'(

w8m8

« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2008, 01:58:40 PM »
Thank you all very much ,  :-*
I think he was just done here Princess he had no health problems he was just old .
To lose a partner is hard but what I think is almost just as sad is the people who never get to experience that bond have no idea of what they are missing.

peace and blessings to you all and many Thanks again  :)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 21, 2008, 10:34:37 PM »
  GOD I HATE THIS THREAD. This is one thread you just hate to see a new post. :(

sorry for your loss.

Bruffy

• Getbig II
  • If it's not metal, it's crap!
« Reply #156 on: May 03, 2008, 08:34:04 PM »
I went to my vet on Tuesday night to have my dog looked at.  He wasn't himself as of late and he seemed to be panting a lot.  Today I had to put my best friend to rest.  Taiko, which means "The Boss" in Japanese was a ten year old male boxer who had a heart of gold.  Sadly, it was his heart that would prove to be his biggest weakness.  He developed a heart condition that was untreatable.  The pain of watching him gasp for each breath he took was too much for both him and I during these last four days.  I was happy to say my peace and stay with him during this ordeal; but, it was the most painful thing I have ever experienced.  He left behind a brother named Brodie who misses him dearly as well.  To all the pet lovers out there, please take a moment and check the link out below for his picture. 

http://www.msnusers.com/t27c26e2em48kgco3gtc20d8s5/Documents/Pictures%2FJay%27s%20Boy.JPG

Taiko
RIP
1998-2008
Much Love Buddy.
I

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #157 on: May 03, 2008, 09:02:53 PM »
I went to my vet on Tuesday night to have my dog looked at.  He wasn't himself as of late and he seemed to be panting a lot.  Today I had to put my best friend to rest.  Taiko, which means "The Boss" in Japanese was a ten year old male boxer who had a heart of gold.  Sadly, it was his heart that would prove to be his biggest weakness.  He developed a heart condition that was untreatable.  The pain of watching him gasp for each breath he took was too much for both him and I during these last four days.  I was happy to say my peace and stay with him during this ordeal; but, it was the most painful thing I have ever experienced.  He left behind a brother named Brodie who misses him dearly as well.  To all the pet lovers out there, please take a moment and check the link out below for his picture. 

http://www.msnusers.com/t27c26e2em48kgco3gtc20d8s5/Documents/Pictures%2FJay%27s%20Boy.JPG

Taiko
RIP
1998-2008
Much Love Buddy.
You're going to have to post a pic here, it wants me to join some community shit, and I'm not going to.

Use the icon above the smilies.

Sorry for your loss.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2008, 10:45:53 AM »

Taiko
RIP
1998-2008
Much Love Buddy.

Sorry for your loss.  It's never an easy thing.

As chaos mentioned, posts some pictures up on here.  I don't want to join a msn community either

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2008, 03:37:40 PM »
So sorry to hear that Bruffy  :'(
:

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2008, 04:02:19 PM »

Taiko
RIP
1998-2008
Much Love Buddy.

Hey Bruffy sorry for your loss.   :-[   

It's tough to do that last thing we can for them but they deserve it.  It'll be hard for awhile, but you made the right decision and were there to the end.

Hang in there and give Brodie some extra lovin, you both will need it.
  :-\

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2008, 01:17:24 PM »

:)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2008, 06:15:02 PM »
Sorry Bruffy :(
R

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2008, 07:44:10 AM »
what a crappy month

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2008, 07:49:48 AM »
RIP :(

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #165 on: May 14, 2008, 01:53:20 PM »
Kingsford  :'(

He was one of the welfare kitties born last August ~ solid black.  He was the most elusive of them all and never let me get near him.  A couple of days before I left for vacation he seemed to be very lethargic and looked like he might have been beat up.  The day before I left he let me pick him up and put him on a blanket.  The next morning when (3am) when I was leaving I put him in a cage so my husband could take him to the vet when they opened.  By the time I boarded the plane, he had died.  I hope he didn't get into some kind of poison  :-\ while out roaming.  My husband buried him somewhere on our property.
:

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2008, 05:49:14 AM »
Kingsford  :'(

He was one of the welfare kitties born last August ~ solid black.  He was the most elusive of them all and never let me get near him.  A couple of days before I left for vacation he seemed to be very lethargic and looked like he might have been beat up.  The day before I left he let me pick him up and put him on a blanket.  The next morning when (3am) when I was leaving I put him in a cage so my husband could take him to the vet when they opened.  By the time I boarded the plane, he had died.  I hope he didn't get into some kind of poison  :-\ while out roaming.  My husband buried him somewhere on our property.

Sorry Princess L.   :-[   You gave him a good life along with your other welfare kitties.   

RIP Kingsford
   :(

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2008, 07:01:22 AM »
Sorry Princess :(

R

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2008, 07:28:02 AM »
Kingsford....like charcoal briquet's?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2008, 09:11:59 AM »
Kingsford....like charcoal briquet's?

Yes.  It was only natural given his color and the fact that he was always hiding behind the bag of charcoal in the garage  :D
:

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2008, 01:08:47 PM »
Yes.  It was only natural given his color and the fact that he was always hiding behind the bag of charcoal in the garage  :D

makes sense

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: May 28, 2008, 07:41:34 AM »
To the Big "E"..........

You are & always will be very loved.

You place yourself in the hearts of many & touched so many in your big, gentle, & subtle ways.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: May 28, 2008, 09:41:04 AM »
To the Big "E"..........

You are & always will be very loved.

You place yourself in the hearts of many & touched so many in your big, gentle, & subtle ways.

As knny has indicated, ~flower's~ Emmett (Great Dane) passed in the night.

So sorry Amy....  but Emmett had a wonderful life.  Thank you.

Rest in Peace Emmett
10/18/2001 - 5/28/08

R

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: May 28, 2008, 09:52:48 AM »
For the Big E....& the others we've all lost.

It's never easy.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #174 on: May 28, 2008, 09:56:26 AM »
Sorry flower :'( :'( :'(