Author Topic: R.I.P.  (Read 315557 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: R.I.P.
« Reply #250 on: November 07, 2011, 10:17:06 AM »
Belated thank you's everyone!  She was the first dog I have had to make the decision to "let go".  I've done it with my ferrets, but there is something different with a dog, not that it is easy with any pet.  Crying just typing this.. :'(   

My condolences to everyone who has lost a beloved family member. 

w8m8

« Reply #251 on: November 08, 2011, 04:32:02 AM »
Belated thank you's everyone!  She was the first dog I have had to make the decision to "let go".  I've done it with my ferrets, but there is something different with a dog, not that it is easy with any pet.  Crying just typing this.. :'(   

My condolences to everyone who has lost a beloved family member. 

It never goes away ~flower~ it just becomes bearable at some point ... it is different for everyone but as much as you are a loving and considerate parent to your family of fur and feathers I'm sure this is still as painful and fresh as it was that day

I'm sorry for your loss .. and I wish you all the best in going forward

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #252 on: March 06, 2012, 08:50:58 AM »
Just poppin in looking up a few things, thought I would update while here:

Tad is gone.  I won't go into the details but I lost 3 Chihuahuas the week after Christmas.  I had gotten (2) 8mo old brothers in November. I lost the smallest one, PJ, on Dec 27, Gus passed sometime during the night New Years eve (past midnight) he had just come home from being at the vets from the 22nd til that NYeve morning, and Tad I had to put to sleep New Years Day.  I still cry everyday like it just happened, especially for Tad.  It was a week of hell, and it is going to take me a long time to recover if I ever fully do.   So it is just me and Briona now, my Dane mix, she'll be 11 in June.

I'd like to thank STella, who was there in so many ways and I will never be able to fully repay her for all she did.  Love you girl!! <3

Hoping that everyones furry families are doing fine, and no one ever have to go through what I did.  Losing one is hard, 3, well, that is something that is just so hard to comprehend.  Losing  Addie 6 months earlier I suppose doesn't help, but I at least I was able to grieve and process her loss.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #253 on: March 06, 2012, 10:38:15 AM »
Oh no, so sorry to hear that.

hugs

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #254 on: March 06, 2012, 12:25:02 PM »

Tad is gone.  I won't go into the details but I lost 3 Chihuahuas the week after Christmas.  I had gotten (2) 8mo old brothers in November. I lost the smallest one, PJ, on Dec 27, Gus passed sometime during the night New Years eve (past midnight) he had just come home from being at the vets from the 22nd til that NYeve morning, and Tad I had to put to sleep New Years Day.  I still cry everyday like it just happened, especially for Tad.  It was a week of hell, and it is going to take me a long time to recover if I ever fully do.   So it is just me and Briona now, my Dane mix, she'll be 11 in June.

I'd like to thank STella, who was there in so many ways and I will never be able to fully repay her for all she did.  Love you girl!! <3

Hoping that everyones furry families are doing fine, and no one ever have to go through what I did.  Losing one is hard, 3, well, that is something that is just so hard to comprehend.  Losing  Addie 6 months earlier I suppose doesn't help, but I at least I was able to grieve and process her loss.

OMG.  So sorry  :-[  :'(

:)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #255 on: March 06, 2012, 02:42:44 PM »
So sorry to hear that  :'(  How awful.
:

newmom

« Reply #256 on: March 06, 2012, 04:10:10 PM »
wow, so sorry flower

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: March 07, 2012, 07:08:49 AM »
Love you Flowey.  Hugs to you and Bri.
R

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: March 07, 2012, 05:22:36 PM »

Tad is gone.  I won't go into the details but I lost 3 Chihuahuas the week after Christmas.  I had gotten (2) 8mo old brothers in November. I lost the smallest one, PJ, on Dec 27, Gus passed sometime during the night New Years eve (past midnight) he had just come home from being at the vets from the 22nd til that NYeve morning, and Tad I had to put to sleep New Years Day.  I still cry everyday like it just happened, especially for Tad.  It was a week of hell, and it is going to take me a long time to recover if I ever fully do.   So it is just me and Briona now, my Dane mix, she'll be 11 in June.

I'd like to thank STella, who was there in so many ways and I will never be able to fully repay her for all she did.  Love you girl!! <3

Hoping that everyones furry families are doing fine, and no one ever have to go through what I did.  Losing one is hard, 3, well, that is something that is just so hard to comprehend.  Losing  Addie 6 months earlier I suppose doesn't help, but I at least I was able to grieve and process her loss.

Im so sorry flower.

I wanted to thank you personally for offering suggestions for my Johnny's skin and ear problems. It helped for a while but unfortunatly I lost him over the weekend, I feel your pain, (although I couldnt imagine losing that much in such a short time.)

It is hard and I cant wait for the day when I can just look back and smile instead of cry. We will see them all again one day. Take care flower.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #259 on: May 10, 2012, 03:57:10 PM »
I am sad to announce that my beloved cat, Gizmo, suffered kidney failure, and today I had to make the only humane, compassionate decision available to end his incurable suffering.  He is gone from this world, but never from my memory.

I especially want to thank STella for her kind words during this tough time.
~

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #260 on: May 10, 2012, 07:11:03 PM »
I am sad to announce that my beloved cat, Gizmo, suffered kidney failure, and today I had to make the only humane, compassionate decision available to end his incurable suffering.  He is gone from this world, but never from my memory.

I especially want to thank STella for her kind words during this tough time.

I am so sorry for your loss Andy.   :'(
:

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: May 10, 2012, 07:33:00 PM »
I am so sorry for your loss Andy.   :'(

Thank you for your kindness.  It is going to be a long night, but morning will come.
~

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: May 11, 2012, 06:16:29 AM »
Rest in Peace Gizmo...he was obviously much loved.  Thanks for giving him a good life Andy and family!
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #263 on: May 11, 2012, 08:27:55 AM »
I'm sorry to hear :(

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #264 on: July 28, 2012, 12:43:59 PM »
Pokey

5/1/05 - 7/26/12

7 pound of pure Pomeranian power and certified Best Dog Ever!

A True Getbigger
 :'(

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: July 28, 2012, 03:23:53 PM »
Pokey

5/1/05 - 7/26/12

A True Getbigger

Sorry for your loss.
~

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #266 on: July 28, 2012, 04:59:30 PM »

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #267 on: July 29, 2012, 03:44:34 PM »
So sorry.
:

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #268 on: July 29, 2012, 06:05:22 PM »
My condolences airosol :(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #269 on: July 30, 2012, 04:50:51 AM »
Sorry dude :(

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: July 30, 2012, 07:04:30 AM »
Pokey

5/1/05 - 7/26/12

A True Getbigger

Pokey was adorable!

RIP

So sorry airosol :(
R

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: August 30, 2012, 08:03:54 PM »
Its hard to find the words

You may have seen his picture on the board from time to time. He was 8 years old and as energetic and fun loving as ever.

He had absolutely no grace what so ever. He would walk around running into things knocking them over then look at you like "yea, youre gonna clean that up" and walk off. He had a habit of sneezing in your face while you scratched  behind his ears and making sure to get a great big nose mark full of snot on your clean khakis...but if you had food he was a regal and dignified proper gentleman.

He was taken to the vets office this morning after being up all night and they found a football sized tumor in his stomach. His owners made the tough decision to take away his pain and he is now in a better place.

He was a great friend...loyal, loving and oh so goofy...I miss the sound of his collar jingling as he walked around.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: August 31, 2012, 04:00:55 AM »

You may have seen his picture on the board from time to time. He was 8 years old and as energetic and fun loving as ever.

He had absolutely no grace what so ever. He would walk around running into things knocking them over then look at you like "yea, youre gonna clean that up" and walk off. He had a habit of sneezing in your face while you scratched  behind his ears and making sure to get a great big nose mark full of snot on your clean khakis...but if you had food he was a regal and dignified proper gentleman.

He was taken to the vets office this morning after being up all night and they found a football sized tumor in his stomach. His owners made the tough decision to take away his pain and he is now in a better place.

He was a great friend...loyal, loving and oh so goofy...I miss the sound of his collar jingling as he walked around.

Hey bud, I'm terribly sorry.  I will keep you and your family in prayer.  I know all too well the sorrow.  He looked like he was well loved and cared for.

P.I.P.
~

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #273 on: August 31, 2012, 04:55:06 AM »
Sorry man...love that last pic.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #274 on: August 31, 2012, 06:24:12 AM »

Awwwww  :(

:)