Author Topic: Bezerkfury can you elaborate on this story please  (Read 1018 times)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Bezerkfury can you elaborate on this story please
« on: June 15, 2007, 09:48:02 PM »
hahaha, a lot of stuff. Started with some anal play and worked my way to hard cock. Can't really remember what I put in my ass towards the end of the night but I was trying a bunch of things. That "put it in my mouth before my ass" saying doesn't really work on me. I can go back and forth between the two holes without a problem.

hey bro tell us some more drinking stories.  i mean you went out and got drunk (and appearently ass splunked) on your birthday, hardly anyone does that. tell us more about it and what it was like.
I'm Nick's role model!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Bezerkfury can you elaborate on this story please
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 07:57:13 AM »

hey bro tell us some more drinking stories.  i mean you went out and got drunk (and appearently ass splunked) on your birthday, hardly anyone does that. tell us more about it and what it was like.
Hes not gay yes a little strange funny looking but not gay so please try another board or pm your maaaaaaaaaa for a good time..
p

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 09:25:09 AM »
Geez, another Friday night that Antcraw spent on Getbig talking about me. Can't say I'm really surprised.  ::)

And speaking of strange looking, Dan.....

Prof Moriarty

• Getbig II
  • The greatest evil genius of them all
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 09:56:41 AM »
Geez, another Friday night that Antcraw spent on Getbig talking about me. Can't say I'm really surprised.  ::)

And speaking of strange looking, Dan.....

I don't know what's more disturbing, the fact that he is obsessed with you on a Friday night, or the fact that he projects obvious homosexual fantasies onto you while being obsessed with you on a Friday night.