Author Topic: .  (Read 8546 times)

GymTime

• Getbig II
« on: June 15, 2007, 09:57:31 PM »

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: Ab Photos - mr. get big 2007???
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 09:01:28 AM »
some abs shots, just thought i would throw them up to see what everyone thinks.  about being mr. get big 2007, thats sort of a joke, im not even sure i will enter it.  If i am in shape when it comes around then i may, otherwise probably not, but i think i might have a chance.  maybe i could beat True Adonis  ::)

in your current shape you cannot beat TA

waist looks blocky.

reduce IAF with proper diet, learn how to vacuum

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 10:25:32 AM »
some abs shots, just thought i would throw them up to see what everyone thinks.  about being mr. get big 2007, thats sort of a joke, im not even sure i will enter it.  If i am in shape when it comes around then i may, otherwise probably not, but i think i might have a chance.  maybe i could beat True Adonis  ::)

You look good man. Meatusheadus is going to win Mr. Getbig 2007, but you should enter anyway. Second place still has great prizes :)
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 11:54:13 AM »
in your current shape you cannot beat TA

waist looks blocky.

reduce IAF with proper diet, learn how to vacuum

I hope you're not a judge.

This guy looks way better than TA.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 11:55:39 AM »
I hope you're not a judge.

This guy looks way better than TA.

He looks good I agree. Second place is wide open this year. Should be interesting.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 12:27:09 PM »
who is meatusheadus?

He is the guy I am training for the contest. No offense to you or the others(cuz you are all built better than me), but it's not even going to be close.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=152296.0
E

Prof Moriarty

• Getbig II
  • The greatest evil genius of them all
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 12:28:41 PM »
You look good man. Meatusheadus is going to win Mr. Getbig 2007, but you should enter anyway. Second place still has great prizes :)

hahahaha

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2007, 12:29:22 PM »
He is the guy I am training for the contest. No offense to you or the others(cuz you are all built better than me), but it's not even going to be close.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=152296.0
Looks like he has some problems with the internet.
Is that the area where you are training him?
$

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2007, 12:30:53 PM »
Looks like he has some problems with the internet.
Is that the area where you are training him?

He has no problems with the internet. He is on now. I train him at Great Lakes Athletic center in Auburn Hills.
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2007, 12:35:20 PM »
danielson, holy shit! Your man's legs are awesome..  :o Like a pro's lol..

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2007, 12:39:50 PM »
he looks pretty good, but still beatable. 

No he's not. Those pics were from 1999. His legs are crazy big now, and he's added about 15 pounds of muscle overall. We are going to try to bring him in with a 29 inch waist and 29 inch legs at 204. I have been training him since 8th grade(free of charge). Here is a pic of us when I was bigger than him. You like my mullet? ;D
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2007, 12:49:05 PM »
danielson, holy shit! Your man's legs are awesome..  :o Like a pro's lol..

Well, I can only take 50% credit for his leg size. I am a fantastic trainer, but they grow like weeds. He has to be very careful not squat too often or his lower body will totally dominate his upper. We are looking at this contest like just something to do for fun. No one can beat him(especially with me training him :D), I would love for Layne Norton to enter so I could prove once and for all that he is nothing special after Meathead destroys him. Although I have nothing against Layne, he seems pretty cool. I wonder if Arvilla would like to enter, we could see if a guy on juice who competes is any match for my natural training methods?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2007, 12:50:33 PM »
hmmm, i still think he's beatable...

Like I said man, you look great. But I can't see your legs for one and like I said, no one can beat him. Not with me training him :)
E

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2007, 03:56:50 PM »

this is much better than your ab shot.

still though why post pics and then post rolls eyes in response to constructive criticism?  no need to get insecure.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2007, 07:41:11 PM »

if i was insecure i wouldnt be posting pictures.

are you incapable of introspection or just full of shit?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 07:48:03 PM »
this guy looks pretty good but for once i agree with shiftedshapes, no way could you beat Adonis, Adonis is way more ripped, like i said you do look good though.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 08:10:58 PM »
this guy looks pretty good but for once i agree with shiftedshapes, no way could you beat Adonis, Adonis is way more ripped, like i said you do look good though.
both guy's have adonis truly beaten structually and muscle shape ,t.a is ripped but his muscle is flat and ill shaped.....

Herc

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2007, 09:02:36 PM »
Its hard to say who would win since we cant see your legs.  Your calves dont look to big though but your upper body looks good.  I have the same "blocky stomach" as some would call it but its not fat it is just my obliques are like that.  I actually have viens showing and yet they still stick out like that.  If your legs are ok and you get into a competition level conditioning I think you could beat him as far as muscle structure and shape.
That other guy defenetly has huge legs.  Too big for his upper body in my opinion.  He reminds me of Tom Platz who had really big legs but nothing stand out about his upper body.  He still has a good upper body and good conditioning but definatly beatable espesially because of the lack of symetry between the upper and lower body although maybe that is popular in todays bodybuilding.  Ive always thought some of the old timers did a better job having proportional legs than todays bodybuilders.  He probably would do good to get more mass on his upper body.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2007, 09:44:53 PM »

That other guy defenetly has huge legs. Too big for his upper body in my opinion.  He reminds me of Tom Platz who had really big legs but nothing stand out about his upper body.  He still has a good upper body and good conditioning but definatly beatable espesially because of the lack of symetry between the upper and lower body although maybe that is popular in todays bodybuilding. 

Yes, his legs were too big for his upper body when those pics were taken in 1999. We have corrected that problem since. As his trainer I had to make sure he was more symmetrical. Problem solved. What kind of a trainer would I be if I let his legs overpower his upper body? Like I said before, I only wish that Layne Norton or some other "famous" naturals would enter the contest so I could prove to everyone that there are way better bodybuilders out there than the ones who choose to compete.
E

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2007, 09:47:08 PM »
Lets be honest this guy is a fucking juicer.  Donit play us for fools mikey boy

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2007, 09:50:10 PM »
Lets be honest this guy is a fucking juicer.  Donit play us for fools mikey boy

No he's not. He is a lifetime natural. I agree that no other natural on here looks anywhere near him and this contest is going to be a cakewalk for him, so I can see where you would think that. I have known him since we were 6 years old, he has never touched gear.
E

Herc

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2007, 09:57:49 PM »
His upper body still doesnt look big in the second picture.  Is that recent or from 1999?  I think I have a better upper body then this guy I just need a tan and maybe to loose about 5lbs.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2007, 10:05:03 PM »
His upper body still doesnt look big in the second picture.  Is that recent or from 1999?  I think I have a better upper body then this guy I just need a tan and maybe to loose about 5lbs.

Well, I don't know what you consider big. I think he(with my training) is pushing the limits of natural bodybuilding. Are you natural as well? Are you going to enter? Any pics so I can see what we are up against? Here is a pic of him looking out of shape, but more symmetrical.
E

Herc

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2007, 10:07:41 PM »
He looks bigger in that last pic.  It would be close.  I have some pics posted already. Yes I am also natural too.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2007, 10:11:00 PM »
He looks bigger in that last pic.  It would be close.  I have some pics posted already. Yes I am also natural too.

You going to enter? Can I get a link to the pics please?
E