Author Topic: Bezerk Fury is stalking me!!!!!!  (Read 8008 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Bezerk Fury is stalking me!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2007, 05:03:50 AM »
Are you saying that whnethe shit hit the fan, antcraw bailed out on his "buddy" Joey Tits and let him take the fall while antcraw ran away and hid in his closet like he used to do when he was a young crosseyed, fat headed, oriental looking black man?*

* that's about as PC as I can get DP.

Well, good effort Chaos! I thank you for it! :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2007, 07:54:18 PM »
Well, good effort Chaos! I thank you for it! :-*
you've always been a cool chick CQ, and don't take anything I say personally as it would never be directed towards you :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2007, 05:01:13 AM »
you've always been a cool chick CQ, and don't take anything I say personally as it would never be directed towards you :-*

and that makes it ok to say  ???  what a tard
I'm Nick's role model!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2007, 05:14:27 AM »

Thanks ;)

and that makes it ok to say  ??? 

A valid point Antcraw, but chaos meant well, so I thought it was a really nice gesture. [It's all a start to my deep devious feminine plan to turn the V into a place of love, tolerance and understanding for all :o]

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2007, 05:19:26 AM »

Grow some balls and be consistent you clown.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2007, 05:22:05 AM »
and that makes it ok to say  ???  what a tard

exactly.

He also against mix race relations/marriage btw. ::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2007, 05:46:09 AM »
Excuse me for gaying up this thread massively[;D], but on a serious note...you never fight fire with fire, it will only make the flames bigger. You fight fire with water....that will help to put out the flames.

Everyday of my life on or offline, I conduct myself as the successful, intelligent person that I am, and choose to never lower myself to anyone's level. In the end, I feel representing my 'people' with diplomacy and goodwill goes a tinsy bit towards reducing racism, as it puts one more black person in a positive light in an attempt to counter the stereotypes... albeit a very small and insignificant thing in the scheme of things.

Flame on 8)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2007, 10:13:06 AM »
Excuse me for gaying up this thread massively[;D], but on a serious note...you never fight fire with fire, it will only make the flames bigger. You fight fire with water....that will help to put out the flames.

Everyday of my life on or offline, I conduct myself as the successful, intelligent person that I am, and choose to never lower myself to anyone's level. In the end, I feel representing my 'people' with diplomacy and goodwill goes a tinsy bit towards reducing racism, as it puts one more black person in a positive light in an attempt to counter the stereotypes... albeit a very small and insignificant thing in the scheme of things.

Flame on 8)

stop making sense, this is the V dammit
I'm Nick's role model!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2007, 10:43:30 AM »
Why should anyone give a rat's ass about getting stalked on any given message board?

When your done here you log out or simply leave. After all this is just a message board.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2007, 11:02:46 AM »
Why should anyone give a rat's ass about getting stalked on any given message board?

When your done here you log out or simply leave. After all this is just a message board.
Exactly!

However, little Nicky takes Getbig everywhere with him. There is not a moment of the day or night when he isn't thinking about what goes on in here. Pathetic i know, and i'm sure he could be having more fun in college - but if it makes him happy then so be it! I wouldn't want him to turn into another Kim Sop Guk [or whatever the fuck the Virginia shooter was called]

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2007, 11:03:49 AM »
stop making sense, this is the V dammit

Sorry >:(

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2007, 11:28:02 AM »
Exactly!

However, little Nicky takes Getbig everywhere with him. There is not a moment of the day or night when he isn't thinking about what goes on in here. Pathetic i know, and i'm sure he could be having more fun in college - but if it makes him happy then so be it! I wouldn't want him to turn into another Kim Sop Guk [or whatever the fuck the Virginia shooter was called]

Didn't you say I disappeared for two months? Now it's I think about Getbig all the time when it's pretty clear I can stop posting on this site anytime I want. You, however, after admitting to being a homosexual and wanting to get fucked in the ass, continues to come back to this site every day looking for more abuse. Kind of pathetic, really.  :-\

You're dumb enough to not even realize that freespirit was talking shit about the fact you made this thread. Guess we can thank the ol' English school system for churning out another retard like "UKGold".

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2007, 11:41:45 AM »
Sorry >:(

Pull a stunt like that again and you are banned forever >:(

Understand? :D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2007, 01:25:03 PM »
it's pretty clear I can stop posting on this site anytime I want.

Then put your money where your mouth is and disappear for another two months.  Yeah that's what I thought ;)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2007, 02:22:43 PM »
Then put your money where your mouth is and disappear for another two months.  Yeah that's what I thought ;)
He just can't stay away :D

When i was at college i spent my time drinking, drugging and fucking. Mostly dogs, with only the occasional looker - but i had the time of my life! Damn, no responsibilities and no limits!

I feel sorry for Nick though. He would rather spend his time stalking me and playing counterstrike than be out partying. Kind of sad really :'(

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2007, 02:32:44 PM »
He just can't stay away :D

When i was at college i spent my time drinking, drugging and fucking. Mostly dogs, with only the occasional looker - but i had the time of my life! Damn, no responsibilities and no limits!

I feel sorry for Nick though. He would rather spend his time stalking me and playing counterstrike than be out partying. Kind of sad really :'(

Yeah most NORMAL people spend their college years banging chicks and partying it up.  Nicky on the other hand prefers to post on the internet non stop.  And denies his addiction and goes so far as to have Ron erase his post count...this IRONICALLY, was the same time when people were pointing out the extent of his internet addiction.  Poor kid self owns every time he posts

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2007, 02:55:41 PM »
Didn't you say I disappeared for two months? Now it's I think about Getbig all the time when it's pretty clear I can stop posting on this site anytime I want.

hahaha  no you can't.  after being exposed you clung to this board for dear life to the tune of 200 posts a day trying to spin your owning until you had a complete meltdown and had to ask Magoo for the number of his hospital so you could go get some "rest".
I'm Nick's role model!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2007, 03:16:12 PM »
hahaha  no you can't.  after being exposed you clung to this board for dear life to the tune of 200 posts a day trying to spin your owning until you had a complete meltdown and had to ask Magoo for the number of his hospital so you could go get some "rest".
LMAO!

I've got the feeling Nick is going to respond by writing his usual ten thousand word meltdown ::)

Someone send me the Cliff notes.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2007, 03:20:27 PM »

hahahah, the fat oriental-looking black guy with the lazy-eye is insulting me. First it was I disappeared the day I was exposed, now it's "I clung on for dear life". Get your story straight. Oh wait, I shouldn't be asking you to straighten anything out with that dynomite lazy-eye you're rocking.

I am enjoying the fact that UK Gold won't detach himself from my nutsack, though. He's been posting about me around the clock for 3 straight days now. All because I let him show me the "wonders" of taking a dildo from my girlfriend up the ass. Shocking.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2007, 03:26:41 PM »

I am enjoying the fact that UK Gold won't detach himself from my nutsack, though. He's been posting about me around the clock for 3 straight days now. All because I let him show me the "wonders" of taking a dildo from my girlfriend up the ass. Shocking.
I hope you're not studying English :-\

So you're saying i showed you the wonders of taking a dildo up the ass from your girlfriend? Damn, i'm so in your head that you're actually fantasing about me now!

Kid, turn off the computer and get some air. Seriously.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2007, 03:28:01 PM »
I hope you're not studying English :-\

So you're saying i showed you the wonders of taking a dildo up the ass from your girlfriend? Damn, i'm so in your head that you're actually fantasing about me now!

Kid, turn off the computer and get some air. Seriously.

hahaha, brutal self-owning. I think you get the point, though.

Speaking of english, it's fantasizing, dipshit.  ::)

You're obsessed. Not even five minutes after the post and you're replying. Ironic considering I've been gone for 2 hours.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2007, 03:35:25 PM »

You're obsessed. Not even five minutes after the post and you're replying. Ironic considering I've been gone for 2 hours.

gone for 2 hours because you had to run to best buy and get a new keyboard after you just wore out the F5 button then smashed it in anger because you couldn't respond to my posts fast enough. 
I'm Nick's role model!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2007, 03:36:53 PM »

I'm more concerned about you 'fantasizing' about me and your girlfriend than my spelling! Ha ha ha, i own your thoughts, your dreams AND your fantasies!

[and its English, not english. Lol, if you only knew the irony!]

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2007, 03:40:13 PM »
I'm more concerned about you 'fantasizing' about me and your girlfriend than my spelling! Ha ha ha, i own your thoughts, your dreams AND your fantasies!

Not really. I'd like to say I own yours now that you're following me into the MMA board and stalking my posts there as well as here. I'm not in your head or anything!!!!!  ::)

3 straight days of following me around all because I quoted a post you made about the fact that you're a fudgepacker who likes it when his girlfriend fucks him in the ass with a 14" strap-on. Being a homophobe I just can't admit you into the BerzerkFury fan club. Try BayGM maybe. He might have an "opening" for you.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2007, 03:43:55 PM »

Not really. I'd like to say I own yours now that you're following me into the MMA board and stalking my posts there as well as here. I'm not in your head or anything!!!!!  ::)

3 straight days of following me around all because I quoted a post you made about the fact that you're a fudgepacker who likes it when his girlfriend fucks him in the ass with a 14" strap-on. Being a homophobe I just can't admit you into the BerzerkFury fan club. Try BayGM maybe. He might have an "opening" for you.

hahaha all this little jock sniffer Nick does is stalk.  When he logs on the first thing he does is go to your profile to see your most recent posts then he replies to all of them.  Probably doesn't even know what he is responding to 1/2 the time.
I'm Nick's role model!