Author Topic: ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO HEAR ON GETBIG........  (Read 2902 times)

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Re: ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO HEAR ON GETBIG........
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2007, 04:20:24 PM »
Sorry I'm not him. So far I've been called debussey, texasbubba, shawn ray, hank wood, atlantic, dabamaman, derek anthony.

it's plainly obvious who you are dude. 
Addicted to the Steal

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2007, 04:22:34 PM »
is when you get some clown who says something like the following, "hey guys i'm 152 pounds and i just got done bench pressing 455 for 12 and inclining the 150's for a few stes of 10, is that good?" hahahahaha, and then when you doubt their claim they say. "i wasn't aware that was all that great for someone 152 pounds, i'm sure there's a lot of guys on here who can do that", hahahahahahhaaaaa.
this sounds just like Adonis, unreasonable claims, and no proof, and acting like everyone should be doing it :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2008, 02:07:45 PM »
is when you get some clown who says something like the following, "hey guys i'm 152 pounds and i just got done bench pressing 455 for 12 and inclining the 150's for a few stes of 10, is that good?" hahahahaha, and then when you doubt their claim they say. "i wasn't aware that was all that great for someone 152 pounds, i'm sure there's a lot of guys on here who can do that", hahahahahahhaaaaa.
hahahahaha, also the same guy is 1 percent bodyfat, eats 1 piece of toast a day and has 20 inch arms at 152 bodyweight and runs a billion dollar company.

HAHAHAHAAAA gotta love those shameless lying delusionites HAHAHAHAAAA

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2008, 09:10:57 PM »

Are you doubting the powers of the Super Bantam Weights?? Shame, shame, shame on you ;D