Author Topic: Pro Bbing Weekly - Bob says Lee Priest has to petition AFTER suspension is up!  (Read 12645 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
they never got over the sexual deviant chatter that made them look compliant

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Nice to hear Danny on the radio. He comes across as a smart, cool guy who kept going despite the raw deals he got on stage. Especially losing to Robinson after a perfect score at the NOC. Only in the IFBB!!

Danny told it like it was and is the uncrowned Mr Olympia at the 81 Franco fiasco.

I took heaps of photos at the 1980 Mr Olympia and when I looked at them after the show it was obvious Danny was the biggest guy at the show, muscle for muscle, yet was never compared once! Mentzer and others called fix but Danny was totally overlooked. He came back in 81 cut to ribbons and still didn't win. You have to feel sorry for guys who get shafted like Padilla did. Maybe Joe should award Danny a Sandow for that travesty. The Canadians protested when their pairs didn't win an Olympic ice skating gold and it was awarded later and the result was both the Russian and Canadian pairs won a gold medal.

Can we imagine if the internet was around in 81! There would have been bedlam on these boards when Franco won.

Danny does a great Joe Weider impersonation. Nice to see muscleheads with a sense of humour.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Bodybuilders as a group are dumb and self-serving.
or in your case as individuals.
Elevate Your Image.™

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
It is good to have the guys on the radio. Zane comes across as quite intelligent and Padilla is no dope. I have always believed that it takes intelligence to win top bodybuilding shows. Just how much is still debatable.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
lee priest looks like keebler
i

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Chick, in your honest opinion, do you feel that it is unfair for Lee priest to be unable to compete in the O? You must have made him say how hes willing to comply to the rules of the IFBB 10x on PBW? And he replied yes...yes...yes.  He is a great in the sport and has one of the largest fan bases of any athlete on that stage. I don't understand how that in any way can be bad for the event. The IFBB should consider it a privilege to have Lee's interest in the biggest show of the year. Are you in the best intrest of the athlete? If so are you doing everything in your power to help the situation, or is it out of you hands at this point?
                                                 - thanks bob
-

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
BOB TRIED.....BUT I WILL MAYBE..THATS MAYBE BE ALLOWED BACK IN THE IFBB IN 2008...

TAKE CARE
LEE

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
BOB TRIED.....BUT I WILL MAYBE..THATS MAYBE BE ALLOWED BACK IN THE IFBB IN 2008...

TAKE CARE
LEE
There must be some way to get you into the O >:(

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Pro Bbing Weekly - play by play - Lee Labrada and Danny Padilla
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2007, 05:32:25 PM »
It was talked about after he lied to Ron on video at the Arnold.

boo hoo he lied!!

it seems the IFBB's official shmoe rep cares about lee's every move

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
NO MY SUSPENSION WAS UP 15TH AT 12.01 AM SAME DAY AS LAST SHOW TO QUALIFY....THEN ONCE SUSPENSION IS UP...I HAVE TO GET REINSTATED BACK IN...BOB ASKED TO HAVE THE MEETING BEFORE MY SUSPENSION WAS UP TO GET THE OK TO REINSTATE ME AT THE TIME SUSPESNSION WAS UP TO LET ME QUALIFY FOR THE OLYMPIA...BUT JIM SAID NO...OH WELL NOT A PROBLEM LIFE GOES ON....

LEE

garraeth

• Getbig IV
NO MY SUSPENSION WAS UP 15TH AT 12.01 AM SAME DAY AS LAST SHOW TO QUALIFY....THEN ONCE SUSPENSION IS UP...I HAVE TO GET REINSTATED BACK IN...BOB ASKED TO HAVE THE MEETING BEFORE MY SUSPENSION WAS UP TO GET THE OK TO REINSTATE ME AT THE TIME SUSPESNSION WAS UP TO LET ME QUALIFY FOR THE OLYMPIA...BUT JIM SAID NO...OH WELL NOT A PROBLEM LIFE GOES ON....

LEE
U still gonna be in vegas during the expo?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

LEE
You'v been an ifbb pro for about a gazillion years. Those bitches owe you for what youve done for bodybuilding and the IFBB.

Jim needs to recognize Priest.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
U still gonna be in vegas during the expo?

NO

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
..BUT JIM SAID NO...

If the suspension is up on the 15th and they don't let you compete, that's total crap.  If they had intended to suspend you for the entire 2007 season, then that's how they should have worded the suspension.  I swear to god, most of the IFBB's public relations wounds are self-inflicted.  They're like the keystone kops over there.
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Why not?  Manion banish you?

NO HAVE NO REASON TO BE THERE......I AM NOT PART OF IFBB OR OLYMPIA....SORRY......

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
NO HAVE NO REASON TO BE THERE......I AM NOT PART OF IFBB OR OLYMPIA....SORRY......
are you not a fan? and a respected competitor who has many fans?
-

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

But you're a professional bodybuilder, and your fans will be there.  If you really don't want to be there that's fine, but I'd bet Manion said if you want to be considered for reinstatement in '08, you had to stay away. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Pete Rose sets up shop and signs autographs in Cooperstown every year on Hall of Fame day.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
are you not a fan? and a respected competitor who has many fans?

NOT OF THE CURRENT BODIES ...NO ....MY SPONSORS ARE NOT GOING SO NOR AM I.....I WILL WATCH ON WEB

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
NOT OF THE CURRENT BODIES ...NO ....MY SPONSORS ARE NOT GOING SO NOR AM I.....I WILL WATCH ON WEB

Who sponsors you now, Musclemag?  They don't do the Olympia??

AVBG

I am surprised C.E.L are not having a booth..

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter

Manhattan is a nice place to compete guest pose visit in late September.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Bob!  Here's one for you...  you say because Lee's membership has lapsed and because he couldn't renew, he's not currently a member of the IFBB, right?

Okay, so if he does the NOC in September, he's not breaking any IFBB rules, since he's not an IFBB member, right?

If so, why should that have any bearing on whether or not he gets reinstated for 2008?  I understand in 2006 he was an IFBB member, and as such couldn't legally compete in 2006 NOC, so he was suspended. But how could the IFBB hold competing in the 2007 NOC against him when he applies for IFBB membership again in 2008, since he would not be breaking any IFBB rules by doing so?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Bob!  Here's one for you...  you say because Lee's membership has lapsed and because he couldn't renew, he's not currently a member of the IFBB, right?

Okay, so if he does the NOC in September, he's not breaking any IFBB rules, since he's not an IFBB member, right?

If so, why should that have any bearing on whether or not he gets reinstated for 2008?  I understand in 2006 he was an IFBB member, and as such couldn't legally compete in 2006 NOC, so he was suspended. But how could the IFBB hold competing in the 2007 NOC against him when he applies for IFBB membership again in 2008, since he would not be breaking any IFBB rules by doing so?
Speak on this Robert............. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!