Author Topic: so i take a break from the V for a while, and from the looks of things...  (Read 20961 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
haha which one, Joey Tits, pumpedhardfrombehind, antcraw, xpac2, etc,etc

You have your own fan club! :D

I was thinking Joey Tits. Just think. A bucket of KFC and a gallon of kool-aid a day and you too can have your own guy that spends 10-12+ hours on his weekends talking about you! A win/win situation!

We're pretty much sharing his ball-warming part time, but I'm willing to let you take him full time.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I was thinking Joey Tits. Just think. A bucket of KFC and a gallon of kool-aid a day and you too can have your own guy that spends 10-12+ hours on his weekends talking about you! A win/win situation!

We're pretty much sharing his ball-warming part time, but I'm willing to let you take him full time.
only if I can claim him on my taxes, I'm not letting the warmth of my sack go to waste on a hugger like this guy without something in return.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
only if I can claim him on my taxes, I'm not letting the warmth of my sack go to waste on a hugger like this guy without something in return.

hahahah, you might be able to. But do you really think a fat, unemployed virgin who spends 90% of his day on a computer is worth much? I'm thinking we should just toss him to the trash heap.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
hahahah, you might be able to. But do you really think a fat, unemployed virgin who spends 90% of his day on a computer is worth much? I'm thinking we should just toss him to the trash heap.

Umm, Nick, it's almost 1 o'clock in the MORNING and you are STILL posting on the internet?  Why don't you get a date and spend your evenings with her (or him)?  Just wondering why you are up in the wee hours of the morning post on getbig ???

Fury

• Getbig V
Umm, Nick, it's almost 1 o'clock in the MORNING and you are STILL posting on the internet?  Why don't you get a date and spend your evenings with her (or him)?  Just wondering why you are up in the wee hours of the morning post on getbig ???

About to hit the hay. But that's a good question. You going to be spending this weekend on Getbig again? Let me know so I know what to expect Monday.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
About to hit the hay. But that's a good question.

Of course it's a good question.  I sense that you feel awkward that it was pointed out. :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
Of course it's a good question.  I sense that you feel awkward that it was pointed out. :-\

Why would it? I spent tonight studying for my test Monday. You spent it following me around a message board and you'll spend this weekend talking about me again. Try looking in a mirror.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Why would it? I spent tonight studying for my test Monday. You spent it following me around a message board and you'll spend this weekend talking about me again. Try looking in a mirror.

Go to bed, Nick.  It's been a long day for you of posting on the internet.  Get some sleep.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
why are you so concerned with what BF is doing? :-\  shouldn't you be more concerned with tracking down the hooker that gave you the "itchies"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
why are you so concerned with what BF is doing? :-\  shouldn't you be more concerned with tracking down the hooker the gave you the "itchies"?

I run his life. His is terrible so he spends his weekends AND weekdays talking shit about people who have it better.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I run his life. His is terrible so he spends his weekends AND weekdays talking shit about people who have it better.

Again, monster irony.  You have spent the entire evening tonight talking about little ol' me :-*

Go to bed, Nick.

Fury

• Getbig V
Again, monster irony.  You have spent the entire evening tonight talking about little ol' me :-*

Go to bed, Nick.

Isn't it cute. You pretty much regurgitate anything I say. Are you trying to become me, now? You're obsessed with every facet of my existence.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Isn't it cute. You pretty much regurgitate anything I say. Are you trying to become me, now? You're obsessed with every facet of my existence.

Go to bed, Nicky.  It's now 1 am.  Your internet addiction is getting the better of you again.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Go to bed, Nicky.  It's now 1 am.  Your internet addiction is getting the better of you again.

damn, JT, BF owns your soul and crushes your dreams  ahahahahahahhaeheheheheh e

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha so pumphard is a black canadian? hahahahah  and he brings up my name all over this thread.  pathetic

The whole V board is in pumphard's head

This guy isn't worth the ball gag in a faggot gimps mouth
I just love the way the homo's come out to defend each other......

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
MELTDOWN.

You're so desperate to insult me it's sad. I'm really, really far in your head.

hahaha, gets wrecked so he starts calling me a jew. Typical.

I wish I knew. Wasn't born Jewish and neither has anyone in my family been for 2-3 generations now. Sorry to break it to you.

So, you stalking thick-lips, will you be spending this weekend online talking about me? Please stop avoiding the question.
It's ok Nicky, I wouldn't admit I was jewish either....

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
haha, I'm back now, you little cumguzzler. Yes you are right, I need to break my sperm off in a cup and throw it at your old lady :-X
Easy there champ, save your energy for the big encore tonight....

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
haha which one, Joey Tits, pumpedhardfrombehind, antcraw, xpac2, etc,etc

You have your own fan club! :D
Better then the circle jerk boys..........Squadfatty, havenbull, Bf and chaos........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
damn, JT, BF owns your soul and crushes your dreams  ahahahahahahhaeheheheheh e
The same way the boys in cell block D own your ass.........

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
QUINTUPLE POST MELTDOWN BY PUMPHARD !!! A V BOARD FIRST

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
QUINTUPLE POST MELTDOWN BY PUMPHARD !!! A V BOARD FIRST
oh, no, not the quintuple post meltdown..........How embarrassing, a 40 year old talking about meltdowns.. :D   

Fury

• Getbig V
Holy shit, 5 straight posts. We're not in this guy's head or anything. Just when you think he can't embarrass himself anymore.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Let's aim for 6 now. No reason to stop when the momentum is there!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Holy shit, 5 straight posts. We're not in this guy's head or anything. Just when you think he can't embarrass himself anymore.
Will you look at that, Ive done more straight posts then you have fvcked chicks.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
About to hit the hay.

Another self owning from horseface  ;D