Author Topic: Great youtube video of pumpmehard, xpac and the other guido, wannabe badasses  (Read 11533 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Pumphard's a brutal, 160 pound killing machine. Digging the blowout and HGH!  ::)

I know I'm scared about Pumphard after that!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Pumphard's a brutal, 160 pound killing machine. Digging the blowout and HGH!  ::)

Your obsession with these internet personalities has now reached the point that you surf youtube to try to find some video to claim it's them?  Oh brother, Nick ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
Your obsession with these internet personalities has now reached the point that you surf youtube to try to find some video to claim it's them?  Oh brother, Nick ::)

Yawn, come on Raekwon. That was pretty bad. A buddy linked it on youtube and it just struck me as being completely fitting.

Don't worry, I'll see if he could find one an overweight negro who worships the WWE and KFC. Would that make you happy?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Yawn, come on Raekwon. That was pretty bad. A buddy linked it on youtube and it just struck me as being completely fitting.

Don't worry, I'll see if he could find one an overweight negro who worships the WWE and KFC. Would that make you happy?

college dorm shut in meltdown

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

What about one of a geeky, 160lbs jewboy, who thinks he's a badass......

Fury

• Getbig V
college dorm shut in meltdown

You've really hit a wall since being outed for a fat, black man with a hard-on for fake wrestling. Time for a new account.  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You've really hit a wall since being outed for a fat, black man with a hard-on for fake wrestling. Time for a new account.  :D
Make sure you keep your account, your the only amusement I get around here......

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

You self own every time you post.  I'm not black, I'm not fat, and I definitely dont like wrestling.  Thanks for playing though ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
How can anybody believe someone that came on here and stated that he was 230lbs ripped, and that he was a trained cagefighter........i haven't been caught in any lies.........

Fury

• Getbig V
How can anybody believe someone that came on here and stated that he was 230lbs ripped, and that he was a trained cagefighter........i haven't been caught in any lies.........

I'm still waiting for you to find the post of me saying I'm anywhere near 230. Look tiny, you're making shit up to try to dig yourself out of this hole now. It's laughable, but sad at the same time.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'm still waiting for you to find the post of me saying I'm anywhere near 230. Look tiny, you're making shit up to try to dig yourself out of this hole now. It's laughable, but sad at the same time.
look who's making things up.......I guess your not denying the cagefighter stuff :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
look who's making things up.......I guess your not denying the cagefighter stuff :D :D

I thai box and grapple. Have been for years. Sorry that some of us knew about MMA long before the TUF fanboys started infesting it. Never fought in a cage, though. Most guys take their first amateur fight after 8 or so months of training, so it's nothing special.

I'm still waiting for you to find a post of mine where I say I weigh anything near 230. The closest I've been is about 217 while carrying some fat.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I thai box and grapple. Have been for years. Sorry that some of us knew about MMA long before the TUF fanboys started infesting it. Never fought in a cage, though. Most guys take their first amateur fight after 8 or so months of training, so it's nothing special.

I'm still waiting for you to find a post of mine where I say I weigh anything near 230. The closest I've been is about 217 while carrying some fat.
is that 217 with or without teeth?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
is that 217 with or without teeth?

hahaha!  Just ignore the poor kid, he's obviously PMSing at the moment with all his bitchiness.

Fury

• Getbig V
hahaha!  Just ignore the poor kid, he's obviously PMSing at the moment with all his bitchiness.

You here to clean up the mess that was Pumphard tonight? Talk about pathetic.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Lame....Try again

Fury

• Getbig V
Lame....Try again

hahahaha, I really do get a kick out of you going straight to viewing my posts the second you log on so you can reply to every one of them. I run your life.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, I really do get a kick out of you going straight to viewing my posts the second you log on so you can reply to every one of them. I run your life.

sure you do cowboy  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V

Brutal spamming f5 on this thread. Move along paperweight, you're nothing if not persistent.

2+ years of getting raped. Think you would learn.

Cue the 30 second reply!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Should we feel sorry for this poor kid Nicky or laugh at him?  I say both.

Fury

• Getbig V
Should we feel sorry for this poor kid Nicky or laugh at him?  I say both.

It's pretty funny that the gimmick have to try to tag team each other because they get laughed at all over the board when they try to roll solo. Isn't that right, negro?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
It's pretty funny that the gimmick have to try to tag team each other because they get laughed at all over the board when they try to roll solo. Isn't that right, negro?

You replied to my post within 65 seconds of me posting it.  Dontcha think that's just a wee bit obsessive? ::)  Go do some homework, Nick.

Fury

• Getbig V
You replied to my post within 65 seconds of me posting it.  Dontcha think that's just a wee bit obsessive? ::)  Go do some homework, Nick.

Perhaps I could spend my Saturday night here talking about what everyone else is doing, instead?  ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Perhaps I could spend my Saturday night here talking about what everyone else is doing, instead?  ::)

Throughout the semester you do spend your saturday nights posting on here at all hours of the night.  Every "insult" you throw at people is ironic, epic self-owning.  You are just too easy.  Please step up your game, this is getting really really Booooooring :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
Throughout the semester you do spend your saturday nights posting on here at all hours of the night.  Every "insult" you throw at people is ironic, epic self-owning.  You are just too easy.  Please step up your game, this is getting really really Booooooring :-\

I think I spent one Saturday on Getbig and it was during a snowstorm. Better luck next time, negro. hahahaha, the bullshit this little punk spews. Priceless. You're obsessed and you're a fucking dork. You spent every weekend for the last month talking about me and Danielson and a few others on this site while we were out enjoying ourselves. You are a joke. And you know that too, that's why we bother the hell out of you.