Author Topic: Great youtube video of pumpmehard, xpac and the other guido, wannabe badasses  (Read 11538 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Sure, we believe you ;D

Do I care if you do? You just spent your entire Saturday afternoon reading every thread about me. If I wanted the opinion of a poor dork with a hard-on for me, I'd let you know. You should get back to reading more threads about me. It might help.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Heed your own advice, you're spending 12 hours a day, 7 days a week for a month straight on a gimmick

I am???  Nice try, Nick, but I can tell you're getting really desperate now, making outright absurd statements in a desperate attempt to "own" somebody you don't even know.  Thanks again for making this so easy for us. ;D ;)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Maybe we should stop now........

I see you're feeling pity for him like I am.  Poor kid.  Wasting the best years of his life trying to "own" people on the internet. ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
hahaha, Joey Tits is trying to deny that he hasn't spent the last 4 weekend days and nights on this site. Guy is laughably sad.

Another night online for the Titster!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Please don't tell me you've been sitting on this site all day stalking me, nig. That is utterly pathetic. By the way, it's cute that the only thing you do on the V is follow me around and read every thread about me.

hahahaha, you're reading 2 week old threads about me. I run every single facet of your pathetic fucking existance. It's sad. You actually sat around all day doing nothing but lurking in the V reading every thread you could about me. Hell, the last time I went into the second page on this board was never, and here you are reading 2 week old threads about me.

Let me guess, you're conducting a brutal megadeal on your blackberry? They give those out at McDonald's now? WRECKED!  ;D

Here's the links if you can't read stalker.
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/BerzerkFury23/obsessed.jpg
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/BerzerkFury23/obsessed23.jpg

Just out of curiosity, why would you go to all the trouble of taking screenshots and researching old posts, and then in the same breath accuse someone ELSE of being a "stalker"?  Just doesn't make sense.

Fury

• Getbig V
Just out of curiosity, why would you go to all the trouble of taking screenshots and researching old posts, and then in the same breath accuse someone ELSE of being a "stalker"?  Just doesn't make sense.

I clicked the who's online just to see what's what and that caught my eye. It's cute that he wants to read 3 week old threads about me. I'm still laughing that he's trying to talk his way out of it. You and that clown just spent your Saturday afternoon obsessing over me. I know you'll be here all night, too.  :D

By the way, you still haven't told me about how much fun you had posting on here all last night? Did you enjoy thinking about me? I can't say I thought about you once, though. Shame.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
By the way, you still haven't told me about how much fun you had posting on here all last night?

"All last night", huh? ::)  Go check my post history, slicko, before you try to "own" me.  Because you just owned yourself.  As usual ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
"All last night", huh? ::)  Go check my post history, slicko, before you try to "own" me.  Because you just owned yourself.  As usual ;)

Brutal avoidance of the issue ::)  You're too smart for these childish diversionary tactics.  After all you're the Oracle, you're a brilliant writer who seduced Jenny just with the power of the pen ::)

IS the "great Kiwiol" still in the squad?  You said not long ago that he was and that it was your final word.

Discuss.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=136887.msg1941447#msg1941447

Wow, 900 and 1043 Pacific time. You weren't on this site all night or anything though, right? hahaha. You really are pathetic. Seriously, why in the world do you insist on self-owning yourself? Seriously.

Wait, wait, let me guess. You don't hit the bars and clubs until midnight, right? hahahaha, what a joke this clown is. I just can't take you seriously anymore knowing that you spend your weekends on this forum talking shit about others. Go play D&D and stop crying.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Do I care if you do? You just spent your entire Saturday afternoon reading every thread about me. If I wanted the opinion of a poor dork with a hard-on for me, I'd let you know. You should get back to reading more threads about me. It might help.

its funnier then the comics :D

Fury

• Getbig V

np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

hahaha, you're right. It absolutely is. Only on Getbig will you get a grown man chicken out of no less than 3 challenges that he started. Makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts.  :D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Please don't tell me you've been sitting on this site all day stalking me, nig. That is utterly pathetic. By the way, it's cute that the only thing you do on the V is follow me around and read every thread about me.

hahahaha, you're reading 2 week old threads about me. I run every single facet of your pathetic fucking existance. It's sad. You actually sat around all day doing nothing but lurking in the V reading every thread you could about me. Hell, the last time I went into the second page on this board was never, and here you are reading 2 week old threads about me.

Let me guess, you're conducting a brutal megadeal on your blackberry? They give those out at McDonald's now? WRECKED!  ;D

Now this one is getting funny.  ""Joey Tito", you've been so thoroughly owned I don't understand how you can still show your face around here.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Wow, 900 and 1043 Pacific time. You weren't on this site all night or anything though, right? hahaha.

Stop it, Nick.  You're embarrassing yourself.  I logged on twice for a minute last night to make two brief posts.  But, as you say, that qualifies as "on this site all night" ::)  Nice try, Mr. 300 posts in one day. ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
"hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

"You talk all this shit, melt down in no less than 4 or 5 threads and then expect me to drive 3 hours to find you? You really are living in a delusional reality. You want to be some big, tough guy that tracks people down over the internet, come up to UConn." 

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're the one talking all this shit and you expect me to drive 3 hours down to NYC? hahahaha, what a dipshit. You want to talk the talk, you drive up here."

Now you tell me who looks like a coward..........

Fury

• Getbig V
Stop it, Nick.  You're embarrassing yourself.  I logged on twice for a minute last night to make two brief posts.  But, as you say, that qualifies as "on this site all night" ::)  Nice try, Mr. 300 posts in one day. ;)

hahaha, this is pure fucking gold. "I logged on twice for a minute last night". hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! That's almost as pathetic as that Lee Thompson clown claiming it was his brother-in-law on the account.

So you're saying that you ran home from wherever you were twice to make one post and ran back out? Geez, this guy just insists on self-owning yourself. Move along, this is just laughable. You're a joke.

Now this one is getting funny.  ""Joey Tito", you've been so thoroughly owned I don't understand how you can still show your face around here.

The guy has nothing else going for him. He has spent the last 4 weekends on this site posting into the wee hours of the morning and following people around.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality

Nick's big nights out consist of 3 or 4 Zima's then telling his friends he's wasted and has to go home.  Next he logs onto getbig and purposely misspells words so we know that he's drunk and had a great time even though he's home by 12 cause that's when the last bus left from downtown  to campus.
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
Nick's big nights out consist of 3 or 4 Zima's then telling his friends he's wasted and has to go home.  Next he logs onto getbig and purposely misspells words so we know that he's drunk and had a great time even though he's home by 12 cause that's when the last bus left from downtown  to campus.

You used that insult already. Tell me, is it really fun hanging out with your cousin because you've got no friends? Then again, I don't know of anyone who rolls with a kid with a lazyeye.   :-X

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality

hahaha STFU dummy
I'm Nick's role model!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
You used that insult already. Tell me, is it really fun hanging out with your cousin because you've got no friends? Then again, I don't know of anyone who rolls with a kid with a lazyeye.   :-X

truth hurts don't it  ;)
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
hahaha STFU dummy

MELTDOWN!!!!!

hahahaha, the ol' Fury has 3 grown men posting about him non-stop on a Saturday afternoon. That is awesome!

Brutal double post antcraw. One word for you, "obsessed".

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
hahaha STFU dummy

Don't know why you're laughing.. the same applies to you.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Little Nicky, are you trying to make it look like you didn't see the quotes you made??????

Here, let me posat them again:

"hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

"You talk all this shit, melt down in no less than 4 or 5 threads and then expect me to drive 3 hours to find you? You really are living in a delusional reality. You want to be some big, tough guy that tracks people down over the internet, come up to UConn." 

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're the one talking all this shit and you expect me to drive 3 hours down to NYC? hahahaha, what a dipshit. You want to talk the talk, you drive up here."

Fury

• Getbig V
Little Nicky, are you trying to make it look like you didn't see the quotes you made??????

Here, let me posat them again:

You want to be some big, tough guy that tracks people down over the internet, come up to UConn." 

Another brutal self-owning. I told you where to find me. You talked shit, said you were coming to Bradley, which is less than 30 minutes from UConn and then you don't show. Afterwards you try to say I chickened out. You're a coward who insists on self-owning himself with every post. It's cute, you thought I would back down. Hilarious.

Hope you realize you're 0 for 3 on your threats of physical violence so far. Which by the way, is the ultimate meltdown and sign of a chickenshit.

np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

You want to talk shit like you did in this post and then try to play it off on me? You're a pussy.

hahaha, "with my blackberry in hand". What a dork.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You want to be some big, tough guy that tracks people down over the internet, come up to UConn." 

Another brutal self-owning. I told you where to find me. You talked shit, said you were coming to Bradley, which is less than 30 minutes from UConn and then you don't show. Afterwards you try to say I chickened out. You're a coward who insists on self-owning himself with every post. It's cute, you thought I would back down. Hilarious.

Hope you realize you're 0 for 3 on your threats of physical violence so far. Which by the way, is the ultimate meltdown and sign of a chickenshit.

You want to talk shit like you did in this post and then try to play it off on me? You're a pussy.

hahaha, "with my blackberry in hand". What a dork.

I was willing to meet you in NYC to face your challenge, you couldn't drive a few hours, since you wanted me so bad.  If you needed gas money, why didn't you ask?

Fury

• Getbig V
I was willing to meet you in NYC to face your challenge, you couldn't drive a few hours, since you wanted me so bad.  If you needed gas money, why didn't you ask?
]

Are you fucking stupid? You said you were coming to Hartford. You popped your mouth off for 9 straight pages, talking the talk like you were hot shit and then what do you do? You pussy out and continue to talk shit. You have no pull on this site. You're a joke. The fact that you're still trying to defend yourself after all this is hilarious. Move along lightweight. The sandbox is calling you.

I like how you think I'm going to drive 4 hours to find you after you talked all that shit. Brutal loophole so you think you won't look like a pussy. Too bad, though.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Couldn't help but notice you have been logged in for 48 days.

Monster life  ;D