Author Topic: Great youtube video of pumpmehard, xpac and the other guido, wannabe badasses  (Read 11561 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, "with my blackberry in hand". What a dork.

This guy is calling me a dork, bro your too fuckin much :D :D......Please do me a favour, don't ever leave again :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Couldn't help but notice you have been logged in for 48 days.

Monster life  ;D

Couldn't help but notice you have 22 days logged on a gimmick nonetheless.

Speaking of lives.  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE AGAIN!!!!!!! :D :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noc

• Getbig IV
screenshot explanation meltdown  ;D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Couldn't help but notice you have 22 days logged on a gimmick nonetheless.

Speaking of lives.  :D

Half the amount you have logged on. Plus I've been a member here far longer then you.

Owned again Horseface  ;D <-- Berzerkfury icon

Fury

• Getbig V
Half the amount you have logged on. Plus I've been a member here far longer then you.

Owned again Horseface  ;D <-- Berzerkfury icon

As if it wasn't bad enough you spent yet another Saturday night worry about me, you just massively self-owned yourself.

You've got 22 days logged on your gimmick. Couple that with your main and we've got one gigantic nerd on our hands. To think, you've spent the last 3 years bouncing between a gimmick and a main and getting wrecked on both.  :D

I think that's the fifth time in the last two days alone that I've smacked "xpac" in his proverbial mouth. Not that I doubt he'll reply within 5 minutes.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
As if it wasn't bad enough you spent yet another Saturday night worry about me, you just massively self-owned yourself.

You've got 22 days logged on your gimmick. Couple that with your main and we've got one gigantic nerd on our hands. To think, you've spent the last 3 years bouncing between a gimmick and a main and getting wrecked on both.  :D

I think that's the fifth time in the last two days alone that I've smacked "xpac" in his proverbial mouth. Not that I doubt he'll reply within 5 minutes.

Word count: 173

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

chaos

• Getbig V
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
nice obsession :o :o :o :o :o ::)

Since you mention "obsession", riddle me this Batman.  What do you call researching old posts and taking screenshots in a desperate attempt to own someone on the internet? 

Answer:

Please don't tell me you've been sitting on this site all day stalking me, nig. That is utterly pathetic. By the way, it's cute that the only thing you do on the V is follow me around and read every thread about me.

hahahaha, you're reading 2 week old threads about me. I run every single facet of your pathetic fucking existance. It's sad. You actually sat around all day doing nothing but lurking in the V reading every thread you could about me. Hell, the last time I went into the second page on this board was never, and here you are reading 2 week old threads about me.

Let me guess, you're conducting a brutal megadeal on your blackberry? They give those out at McDonald's now? WRECKED!  ;D

Here's the links if you can't read stalker.
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/BerzerkFury23/obsessed.jpg
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/BerzerkFury23/obsessed23.jpg

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Word count: 173

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

you sat there and counted the words hahahahaha OK rainman

monster autism

chaos

• Getbig V
Since you mention "obsession", riddle me this Batman.  What do you call researching old posts and taking screenshots in a desperate attempt to own someone on the internet? 

Answer:

aren't you the same lazy eyed, fat fuck that bumped a six month old thread?

Nice retardation you have going on.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
you sat there and counted the words hahahahaha OK rainman

monster autism

Actually, I didn't count the words.  I thought up a number in the high 100s, one that would probably still be believable nonetheless, and typed that.

You don't act like you were born in 1977.  You act much younger.  I'd put your birthdate at 1992.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Actually, I didn't count the words.  I thought up a number in the high 100s, one that would probably still be believable nonetheless, and typed that.

You don't act like you were born in 1977.  You act much younger.  I'd put your birthdate at 1992.
Believe it or not, he's a 40 year old homo, who owns people, and loves meltdowns.  Look underneath is avatar, anything gayer then that.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

hah once again, trying to use old info that I volunteered, as you hope I forgot, to seem all knowing

hilarious

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Why won't you tell me which prison you got raped in, I might be able to help u out.

Fury

• Getbig V
ahahaha, Joey Tits stalks my post history, the word count of my posts, my time spent online all on a Saturday night nonetheless. Then he'll claim he only "logged on for a minute two post". What a clown. Dominated!

I found Pumphard stalking every thread about me in a span of 5 minutes. Better luck next time. You should stick to bumping 6 month old threads while claiming you're not obsessed.  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
ahahaha, Joey Tits stalks my post history, the word count of my posts, my time spent online all on a Saturday night nonetheless. Then he'll claim he only "logged on for a minute two post". What a clown. Dominated!

I found Pumphard stalking every thread about me in a span of 5 minutes. Better luck next time. You should stick to bumping 6 month old threads while claiming you're not obsessed.  :D
Do you know how upset I was when you logged out last night........

Fury

• Getbig V
Do you know how upset I was when you logged out last night........

I can only imagine. Must've been only half as fun jerking off to my posts last night. It's ok, I'm sure there's a 4 month old thread you can dig up that I posted in that will be the equivalent of your boyfriend massaging your prostate.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I can only imagine. Must've been only half as fun jerking off to my posts last night. It's ok, I'm sure there's a 4 month old thread you can dig up that I posted in that will be the equivalent of your boyfriend massaging your prostate.
Yes, but it wasn't as exciting as your level 6 on your Final Fantasy game

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Damn The Turkish Guido's in holland are the same as these bums. Fucking ahte them guido's

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Pumphard's a brutal, 160 pound killing machine. Digging the blowout and HGH!  ::)

I know I'm scared about Pumphard after that!
do you fvcken believe this, a fvcken jewboy making fun of Italians........hahahaha ...........

Fury

• Getbig V
Grandmother's 100%, cry baby. I'll say whatever the fuck I want about Guido fags like you.

GREAT job bumping a 6 month old thread, though. Still in your head and I haven't addressed you in maybe 2 months now. OWNED!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
happy hanukkah................ ....

Master Blaster

Grandmother's 100%, cry baby. I'll say whatever the fuck I want about Guido fags like you.

GREAT job bumping a 6 month old thread, though. Still in your head and I haven't addressed you in maybe 2 months now. OWNED!

That was pretty funny. I like when he screams "HGH"!!!!!!