Author Topic: Site enhancement  (Read 10016 times)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
Site enhancement
« on: June 21, 2007, 08:02:30 PM »
From: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205

Quote from: Big A
How do Site Oils work? To begin with, they do not stay in the muscle for 3 to 5 years. They get dissipated within months. However, during this time, they have stretched the fascia of that muscle. The fascia is a great constrictive factor in muscle growth. The more stretched the fascia is the more the muscle will grow and the more it will have that `popping' look. Site oils stay in there long enough for the fascia to stretch. As they dissipate, the `space' left by them is replaced with new muscle tissue growth. That is the reason why when x-rays/MRIs where performed on some of the people that have 25"+ arms, there was no oil found in there. The oil dissipated and it was replaced by real muscle.
The principle is the same as the one behind site shots with steroids, but it works at a much a larger degree, because the Site Oils take that much longer to dissipate.
As well, this is the same principle behind fascial stretching. Howver, it is much more efficient with Site Oils. Best example is to imagine a baloon. You can pull on it and stretch it as much as you want, and you will stretch it a bit. But if you fill it with a liquid, you will be able to stretch it to a much larger degree than just pulling on it from the outside. This is the best way to compare the efficiency of fascial stretching versus using Site Oils.

I don't know how true this is, but I only hit delts and quads now.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Site enhancement
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 05:26:00 AM »
My personal and professional opinion is that this is utter nonesense.

Swollness

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 10:57:55 AM »
agreed ^
Perfektion

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 11:20:16 AM »
My personal and professional opinion is that this is utter nonesense.

Freak, whats your take on Gregg V & some of the other cartoon character arms then? Somethings got to give there man, that's just so out there.... ??? ::)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 01:09:28 PM »
1) site injections promoting growth with AAS is a well loved wives tale.....

2) site oils need to be administered completely different than AAS

3) site oils are for retards

hope this helps ;)

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 01:12:44 PM »
ive heard ethyl oleate works like SEO.

Swollness

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 01:37:58 PM »
Sometimes ethyl oleate is used in prep when making steroids, that may be what also makes the injection site a little swollen
Perfektion

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 06:35:43 PM »
Okay, so the low quantity of AAS usually injected won't make a noticeable difference in muscle size and is not enough for fascial stretching. Do site oils promote growth by stretching the fascia? and do they really only stay in the system for a few months?

I realize the guy that I quoted is on the payroll for pump-n-pose and his comments read like something you'd see in a supplement ad, but it would be interesting to know if there was any truth to it.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 04:51:32 AM »
Okay, so the low quantity of AAS usually injected won't make a noticeable difference in muscle size and is not enough for fascial stretching. Do site oils promote growth by stretching the fascia? and do they really only stay in the system for a few months?

I realize the guy that I quoted is on the payroll for pump-n-pose and his comments read like something you'd see in a supplement ad, but it would be interesting to know if there was any truth to it.

Ya, Id really like Freak to expalin Gregs arms. Only way I see is stretching w/ large oil shots and lots of them, pluss working the hell out of them. I bet that mother has stabbed in excess of 10-15cc at a sit'n in each arm so many times he quit counting.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2007, 04:57:54 AM »
I was reading the way they are supposed to do the site oils, man I dont see how anyone can do it??  From what I remember you are putting like 5+mls in each area every day! For like a week, something like that.  I just remember thinking who the f*ck would be able to tolerate that?  Seemed pretty crazy to me. 

Im sure at the national and pro level these oils are used by most.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 09:07:00 AM »
It just sounds damn dangerous to do that.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2007, 05:59:58 PM »
I was reading the way they are supposed to do the site oils, man I dont see how anyone can do it??  From what I remember you are putting like 5+mls in each area every day! For like a week, something like that.  I just remember thinking who the f*ck would be able to tolerate that?  Seemed pretty crazy to me. 

Im sure at the national and pro level these oils are used by most.

Wouldn't it better to put in a ml, wait a couple days and if all seems well put in another ml.? You would never get huge doing this, but it would stretch the fascia some and you could probably put an inch on the muscle.I wonder why more people don't do it slowly.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2007, 07:16:54 PM »
Wouldn't it better to put in a ml, wait a couple days and if all seems well put in another ml.? You would never get huge doing this, but it would stretch the fascia some and you could probably put an inch on the muscle.I wonder why more people don't do it slowly.

It does disperse and putting it in that slow would have it gone pretty much by the time you put more in.  I dont think at that rate you would get much stretch or enhancement.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 12:00:53 AM »
I agree with tha fascial stretching thing.
Last year I did a cycle that put allot of size on my arms.
Even though I am clean for along time and I am lifting my normal nattie weights again my arms have retained a fair bit of size.
I think that my facial membrane had been stretched when on the juice letting my arms stay bigger even though they are the same strenght as they where before the juice.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 05:03:21 AM »
Even though I am clean for along time and I am lifting my normal nattie weights again my arms have retained a fair bit of size.
I think that my facial membrane had been stretched when on the juice letting my arms stay bigger even though they are the same strenght as they where before the juice.

Were you site injecting?

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 06:06:19 AM »
Were you site injecting?
Nope just a normal cycle but with allot of attention paid to arm size.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 05:54:06 PM »
Ya, Id really like Freak to expalin Gregs arms. Only way I see is stretching w/ large oil shots and lots of them, pluss working the hell out of them. I bet that mother has stabbed in excess of 10-15cc at a sit'n in each arm so many times he quit counting.

I bet the volume he has used would make your head spin.  10-15cc nothing--I'll wager he shot 25-50cc or more at a clip.  And there wasn't much fascial stretching, I assure you.  I'll bet a ton of that leaked into the subcutanoeus fat as well.  There isn't an ounce of muscle in those arms--just a sack of scar and old pus.

Along this whole topic, Greg Valentino aside, I can tell you I use the vastus medialis frequently, and it isn't a very large muscle by nature, and it is enclosed in it's own fascial covering.  At least 3-4cc per week into each one, over a 24 week cycle, is going to be 72-96cc total volume per cycle.  In the last 2 years alone, then, my vasti have seen a total of 288-384cc.  I have good legs, and I have good vasti, but my teardrop isn't "unusually" large or out of proportion to the rest of my quadriceps.

Site injections in general are a myth.   

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 06:56:20 PM »
Ok, that's worth way more from a guy who cuts for a living. Thanks again.
So Human Facia is not "stretchable" in your expert opinion.
I just look how tightly its packed in Deer forelegs and thought if it were to stretch, muscle could expand.
Not that I want a pair of those clown arms, but somethin real odd went down there.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2007, 07:31:15 PM »
  I have good legs, and I have good vasti, but my teardrop isn't "unusually" large or out of proportion to the rest of my quadriceps.

Site injections in general are a myth.   

Maybe your vasti would be unusually small if you didn't pin there? Or maybe the oil doesn't really stay in the muscle that long, but with site oil it would stay long enough to stretch the fascia?

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 09:22:13 AM »

Maybe that is what muscle memory actually is? I've never heard a scientific explanation of the concept.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 10:46:44 AM »

So Human Facia is not "stretchable" in your expert opinion.

I'm not saying that, exactly.  Clearly fascia has to gradually stretch to accomodate enlarging muscle.  Even without weightlifting, if you just look at growth from childhood through adolescence, clearly fascia expands.  It doesn't happen very quickly, though.

This concept is very apparent in the phenomenon of compartment syndrome, where intra-fascial pressure rapidly increases to the point where muscle necrosis occurs, usually due to bleeding from a broken bone.  I'm always impressed at how tight and strong the fascia is when I do an acute fasciotomy for compartment syndrome.  The muscle literally pops out from the fascial incision like snakes in a can. Any delay in surgery causes devastating muscle death.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 11:27:15 AM »
That stuffs fascinating. I scored a nice Medical  dictionary at the 2nd hand store.  $1 :D.
Now I can Decipher some of your and Vets posts ;)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 12:42:01 PM »
That stuffs fascinating. I scored a nice Medical  dictionary at the 2nd hand store.  $1 :D.
Now I can Decipher some of your and Vets posts ;)

Now you can also do you're own surgeries and as favor do some for your friends too. If something goes wrong it doesn't matter, at least you tried...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 05:29:08 PM »
Now you can also do you're own surgeries and as favor do some for your friends too. If something goes wrong it doesn't matter, at least you tried...

I'll start w/ Vasectomies and work up to Brain transplants ;D
Volunteers?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2007, 04:03:29 AM »
I'll start w/ Vasectomies and work up to Brain transplants ;D
Volunteers?

LOL!