Author Topic: Will Joey Tito ever be able to log off?  (Read 2583 times)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Will Joey Tito ever be able to log off?
« on: June 22, 2007, 12:34:35 PM »
I've just seen you meltdown this entire thread, so yes I know what one is ;) ;D  Go get some fresh air, pal.  I got some work to do and can't keep you company on here all day.

After saying this to me he is back half an hour later!!!!!!!

ahahahahahaha Rock on, he probably put camomile lotion on his sore ringpiece then cruised straight back into the fray, Half an hour away from her is an eternity for this guy!!

ta ta nerd
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Will Joey Tito ever be able to log off?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 12:35:17 PM »

ahahahahahaha Rock on, he probably put camomile lotion on his sore ringpiece then cruised straight back into the fray, Half an hour away from her is an eternity for this guy!!

ta ta nerd

Of course not. I hope you're ready for him to spend his entire weekend posting on this site non-stop about you.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 12:37:43 PM »

ta ta nerd

LOL.  I love hanging you noobs by your own words.  Nicky Hersh is the king of self pwning, but you're catching up with "him", YM.

I have HIV

ta ta

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 12:38:09 PM »
If I had a weekend to spare it would be great cause this guy is like a little fly buzzing around, no substance just mildly annoying and ready to be squished when i deem fit!

ta ta

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 12:39:39 PM »
If I had a weekend to spare it would be great cause this guy is like a little fly buzzing around, no substance just mildly annoying and ready to be squished when i deem fit!

ta ta

Evidently you've been spending your weekends having unprotected sex with fellow eurotrash fags.

LOL

I have HIV

ta ta

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 12:40:53 PM »
Evidently you've been spending your weekends having unprotected sex with my poppa Herbert

LOL

Fixed

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 12:46:19 PM »
Does posting anonymously on the internet give you confidence?  Is that why you feel comfortable in revealing explicit information about your personal health?  Just curious because you said:

I have HIV

ta ta

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 12:49:09 PM »
Does posting anonymously on the internet give you confidence?  Is that why you feel comfortable in revealing explicit information about your personal health?  Just curious because you said:

Yes.

Does having an Aids infested father affect family life?

ta ta

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2007, 01:08:58 PM »

ummm maybe you didnt realize that AIDS is cool-----------------

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2007, 01:10:30 PM »
ummm maybe you didnt realize that AIDS is cool-----------------

I guess not.  On another topic, is "anal ravaging" cool?

Kiwiol is Gay however he is a good gay not a bad gay.

for instance he holds me after an anal ravaging a bad gay would not, i think you get the picture.

ta ta

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 01:22:48 PM »

changing a post immediately after i do it, do you have to copy everything?

ta ta

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 01:24:52 PM »

"anal ravaging"----------ummm I'll have to say no

Oh and for your information-------------fat douchy, geeky black dudes who are really, really into wrestling aren't cool either :-\

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 01:29:39 PM »
Oh and for your information-------------fat douchy, geeky black dudes who are really, really into wrestling aren't cool either :-\

Well if I were one I guess that insult would count for something. ::)

Let me tell you how that got started.  I claimed for a while to be "showstoppa", the former squad member.  Somebody googled that screen name and came up with a myspace page, then posted a pic from that page.  All the while I sit back laughing because the noobs have chased yet another rabbit trail. ;D  Funny thing is, in the process of all this current squad members were actually "owning" their former squaddie by posting that pic and claiming that was showstoppa. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 01:58:10 PM »

Let me tell you how that got started.  I claimed for a while to be "showstoppa", the former squad member.  Somebody googled that screen name and came up with a myspace page, then posted a pic from that page.  All the while I sit back laughing because the noobs have chased yet another rabbit trail. ;D  Funny thing is, in the process of all this current squad members were actually "owning" their former squaddie by posting that pic and claiming that was showstoppa. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Of Course it is you mountain of black blubbery shit!!!!

ahahahahaha denial is a pitiful thing! You deny your own face!!!!

ta ta

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2007, 01:58:42 PM »

he was outed long ago--------that myspace page was posted a long time before it was posted about you the other day-------so you didnt contribute to his owning since he was dead and gone already

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 02:00:57 PM »
he was outed long ago--------that myspace page was posted a long time before it was posted about you the other day-------so you didnt contribute to his owning since he was dead and gone already

If he was "dead and gone already", why do squad members still revere him, kiwiol especially? ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 02:14:37 PM »

I find it funny that right after the showstoppa pics were posted you didnt post for days when previously u were posting every ten minutes on the dot----------you had to take a break and build up some courage to return to the place of your horrible humiliation huh.

you only claimed not to be showstoppa after you realized noone forgot about your embarrasing little myspace page-------serious back peddling

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 02:16:13 PM »
I will bet my account that Joey Tito is not Stoppa.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 02:20:03 PM »
I find it funny that right after the showstoppa pics were posted you didnt post for days when previously u were posting every ten minutes on the dot----------you had to take a break and build up some courage to return to the place of your horrible humiliation huh.

you only claimed not to be showstoppa after you realized noone forgot about your embarrasing little myspace page-------serious back peddling

ahahahahahaha so true.

This guy is niggardly in the true sense of the word.

He likes wrestling!!! lmao

ta ta

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 05:38:50 PM »
 >:(