Author Topic: A genetically higher tricep  (Read 1894 times)

HAMADA

• Getbig I
A genetically higher tricep
« on: June 23, 2007, 10:23:22 PM »
My tricep is alot higher than most triceps. Any thoughts or tips on how to get a bigger more fuller lower arm?

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
Re: A genetically higher tricep
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 12:31:03 PM »
You can't change where your muscle inserts at, but in order to make the tricep look more full you must focus on pressing tricep movements.  close grip bench presses, french presses, dips...  having a crappy muscle insertion sucks...(my calves insert high on my lower leg), but it is all part of the game!  good luck!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 04:24:07 PM »
Don't over-analyze; if it becomes well-developed it'll look good whether high or low. Maybe you don't like the shape but someone else wouldn't think anything of it.

As far as developing fully what's there, things like wide-grip rope pushdowns and pulley kickbacks will help bring out what's there. In the case of the kickbacks, try standing farther away from the mid-level pulley, which will change the angle of attack on the tris.

HAMADA

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 07:52:56 PM »
thanks alot for ur input. Im going to go train chest and tri's tonight and im going to do some close grip and kick backs, two workouts which I have not been practicing. Thanks again.