Author Topic: New study from Pilots for 9/11 Truth: No Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon  (Read 5227 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
WRONG!  Try dealing with multiple females on the rag.   :'(

:o   :o   :o   :o

You win! I stand corrected. Tis a fate I'd wish for... only upon those who really tick me off ...maybe.  ;)
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
WARNING:

This premises contains testosterone, ...a substance known to be harmful to polite discussion.
Testosterone thwarts diplomacy, ...and can lead to much arrogant chest thumping.

Debilitating effects of testosterone poisoning are ad hominem attacks on others, coupled with delusional states of
thinking you are coming off as a real tough badass, when in reality you just look like a jerk.

If you are suffering from testosterone poisoning, ...please back away from the keyboard... slowly.  ;D

Estrogen destroys the part of the brain responsible for logic.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
This is the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever heard of. 

Agreed.

24KT

• Getbig V
Estrogen destroys the part of the brain responsible for logic.

{LOL} Now that was a witty & funny comeback.

Who are you, ...and what did you do with Brixton? ...on second thought... never mind... you might send him back.  :-*

ps - May your house be filled with ten dozen menstruating females.  :D
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
{LOL} Now that was a witty & funny comeback.

Who are you, ...and what did you do with Brixton? ...on second thought... never mind... you might send him back.  :-*

ps - May your house be filled with ten dozen menstruating females.  :D

Being witty isn't a requirement as long as you're right. 

May you be pinned underneath one large menstruating female.

24KT

• Getbig V
Being witty isn't a requirement as long as you're right. 

May you be pinned underneath one large menstruating female.

You just want to get me in bed dontcha?  ;)
w

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
I agree, but there is a paradox:

1) Both officers are positive the flight path is north of the gas station and Naval Annex, in accordance with the NTSB findings (and directly refuting The 911 Commission's path)

2) Both officers are positive the plane hit the Pentagon

The problem is, whatever hit the Pentagon had to have been on The 911 Commission flight path trajectory based on the downed light poles outside as well as the internal damage sustained to the columns and the A, B, and C ring walls of the Pentagon.

What about all the engine and plane parts that were around the building.  You insult your own intelligence and the lives of the people lost when you venture to believe in this crap..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

What about all the engine and plane parts that were around the building.  You insult your own intelligence and the lives of the people lost when you venture to believe in this crap..

Word.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Word.

Yaeh, didn't a turbine end up by a gas station?
The House that Ruth built

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Anyone see the Utah UFO media coverage? Apparently a plane full of passengers saw 2 UFOs and the captain of the plane went on Glen Beck's show, and talked about it.

all those people r liars..unchristian..umm what else.....oo oo o yeah..and conspiracy theorists..
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I think the entire CT on the pentagon is rooted in the assumption the hole left in the pentagon should be shaped like a plane.   When in fact reinforced concrete can withstand what pretty much amounts to and egg shell hitting it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Yaeh, didn't a turbine end up by a gas station?

Not sure.  Wouldn't surprise me.  This entire CT is just stupid. 

seauantea

• Getbig II
And same goes for your speculation:

Perhaps you can get smart enough to follow your own advice....  but then jackasses like your self live as legends in their own mind.   ::)

Since you missed it the first time, "You implied that if the government were behind 911 "2 towers" would have been enough; I threw your logic back in your face by pointing out it wasn’t even enough for ‘19 Muslims with box-cutters’."

I was by no means making an assumption rather pointing out the idiocy of your reasoning. I promise to be less subtle in the future :)

Motive doesn't by itself prove anything.

It was you who asked why do it?.

I specifically answered, "the announcement on Sep 10th regarding 2.3 trillion in lost transactions in conjunction with the dozens of accounting staff killed at the Pentagon on 911 provide a plausible motive."

You asked for a motive and I provided one. I never said it "proved anything"; stop being an "assumptive idiot" and at the same time be sure to Google the definition of plausible because it appears you have it confused with definitive.

Your comments have proven yourself to be a real assumptive idiot.   ;)

See above.

Perhaps in your self induced delusions of brilliance you can answer some of the questions i asked about the passengers and plane.

While you are Googling the definition of plausible perhaps you can Google Operation Northwoods; answer your own ancillary questions with a template drawn up by the Join Chiefs of Staff for false flag terror involving drone aircraft. However, as I alluded to in a previous post, it is essentially useless to discuss fantasy scenarios about possible ways to fabricate Flight 77 striking the Pentagon.

Conversely, it is of dire importance to discuss the glaring discrepancies with the flight paths purported by the NTSB and The 911 Commission. This should be obvious as it is evidence coming directly from the Government as opposed to your boyish wonderings. Unsurprisingly, you have neither the desire nor the capacity to address that issue.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Since you missed it the first time, "You implied that if the government were behind 911 "2 towers" would have been enough; I threw your logic back in your face by pointing out it wasn’t even enough for ‘19 Muslims with box-cutters’."

I was by no means making an assumption rather pointing out the idiocy of your reasoning. I promise to be less subtle in the future :)

There  is no idiocy in the reasoning.  2 towers would have be enough to cuase all the changes in this country.

So what ever you meant by what you said doesn't mean jack.

It was you who asked why do it?.

I specifically answered, "the announcement on Sep 10th regarding 2.3 trillion in lost transactions in conjunction with the dozens of accounting staff killed at the Pentagon on 911 provide a plausible motive."

You asked for a motive and I provided one. I never said it "proved anything"; stop being an "assumptive idiot" and at the same time be sure to Google the definition of plausible because it appears you have it confused with definitive.

Yes, it is a plausible motive but it is based on circumstances and doesn't prove crap.

Is this the basis for your assertion?  What is you assertion anyway?  Are saying it wasn't airplane that hit the pentagon?
(odds are you won't even answer this question but instead do more gay-ass side stepping laced with ad-hom)

While you are Googling the definition of plausible perhaps you can Google Operation Northwoods; answer your own ancillary questions with a template drawn up by the Join Chiefs of Staff for false flag terror involving drone aircraft. However, as I alluded to in a previous post, it is essentially useless to discuss fantasy scenarios about possible ways to fabricate Flight 77 striking the Pentagon.

Conversely, it is of dire importance to discuss the glaring discrepancies with the flight paths purported by the NTSB and The 911 Commission. This should be obvious as it is evidence coming directly from the Government as opposed to your boyish wonderings. Unsurprisingly, you have neither the desire nor the capacity to address that issue.

Discrepancies in reports involving complex events are nothing new.   It doesn't proves anything. 

Can you have discussion with out being an ass and debate the points?   

Probably not.  So don't bother as you have neither anything substantial to say other than ad-hom and link posting/quoting

seauantea

• Getbig II
There  is no idiocy in the reasoning.  2 towers would have be enough to cuase all the changes in this country.

So what ever you meant by what you said doesn't mean jack.

Again:

“You implied that if the government were behind 911 "2 towers" would have been enough; I threw your logic back in your face by pointing out it wasn’t even enough for ‘19 Muslims with box-cutters’.

One tower could have been enough.

One plane could have been enough.

One thoughtless moderator could have been enough.

The point: Keep your speculation about what is and is not enough to yourself because there is no way to substantiate it and it contradicts both the official 911 conspiracy theory and the many alternate ones.”

Yes, it is a plausible motive but it is based on circumstances and doesn't prove crap.

Is this the basis for your assertion?  What is you assertion anyway?  Are saying it wasn't airplane that hit the pentagon?
(odds are you won't even answer this question but instead do more gay-ass side stepping laced with ad-hom)

Discrepancies in reports involving complex events are nothing new.   It doesn't proves anything. 

Can you have discussion with out being an ass and debate the points?   

Probably not.  So don't bother as you have neither anything substantial to say other than ad-hom and link posting/quoting

Apparently you make a concentrated effort to contradict yourself with every post to achieve new depths of stupidity.

You accuse me of “gay-ass side stepping laced with ad-hom”, yet you brush aside the most concrete official evidence from that day.

You ask for a motive, yet when furnished with one you resort to the sheer idiocy of labelling a motive “circumstantial” and the shining brilliance of “doesn’t prove crap”.
Care to explain how a motive could be anything other than circumstantial?
Do you understand the meaning of motive?
Do you understand the meaning of circumstantial?

Do you understand the problem with the NTSB flight data recorder readout being materially off from the angle of impact and downed light poles?

Do you understand the problem with 2 Pentagon police officers corroborating each other’s eyewitness testimony and the above noted NTSB readout?

Unlike you, I am not interested in rectal speculation and I therefore will not waste time guessing what struck the Pentagon. Instead, like any responsible investigator, I am concentrating on the available evidence.  “It doesn’t proves anything” is not a satisfactory response, rather the ostrich reaction of a fool who fails to grasp the significance of the situation. The data readout is just that, a readout: the FBI provided the NTSB with what was supposed to be the black box from Flight 77; the NTSB plugged this data into a program to render the flight path. There was no interpretation involved.

With this in mind, explain to the board how the trajectory of this NTSB flight path could be so far off from The 911 Commission flight path as to render physically impossible the downing of the five light poles outside the Pentagon as well as the internal column damage.

Furthermore, explain how the altitude readout does not conform to the possibility of whatever aircraft the black box was extracted from having struck the Pentagon after considering the known manoeuvrability of a commercial airliner and the pitch of the object in the publicized Pentagon security footage.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Ok so what you saying is that there are discrepancies in the reports and that's all?

Well good for you.

I agree there are discrepancies in the reports.

Is there anything else you would like add?  Perhaps something with substance since you won't "speculate"  ::)?

seauantea

• Getbig II
Discussion about the shape of the impact hole, the origin of the debris recovered from the sight or the identity of the object appearing in the Pentagon security camera footage is by nature speculative and consequently useless. However, it is not speculation to conclude unequivocally that the black box given to the NTSB by the FBI is not from the aircraft that struck the Pentagon; the readout plots an exact path which is incompatible with the well documented internal and external damage.

At this point, feel free to speculate as to how and why this happened.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Discussion about the shape of the impact hole, the origin of the debris recovered from the sight or the identity of the object appearing in the Pentagon security camera footage is by nature speculative and consequently useless. However, it is not speculation to conclude unequivocally that the black box given to the NTSB by the FBI is not from the aircraft that struck the Pentagon; the readout plots an exact path which is incompatible with the well documented internal and external damage.

At this point, feel free to speculate as to how and why this happened.

What are some or all of the possible reasons for the black box given by the FBI to the NTSB to be incompatible with the well documented internal and external damage?