Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 107134 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Did steroids make Chris Benoit do it???
« Reply #676 on: June 27, 2007, 08:50:54 AM »
Benoit has been involved with steroids since the mid 80's when he used to sell steroids to our high school football team in 83-84, while training at the legendary Stu Hart wrestling  camp.  I don't think steroids had anything to do with it.  He - like many married people - just snapped. Domestic homicide is very common.

1983-1984?

Chris was born in 1967. That would have put his age at roughly 16 or 17 years old at the time. A high schooler himself at that age. You're claiming he was dealing roids to your football team at that age? Bullshit.

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
eesh :-\

trab

• Getbig V
Andre The Giant and BIg show are both eg of pituatary tumor induced Giantisim from supernormal HGh secretion. A rare medical condition. It also shows us that it's possible for there it be 7' 500lb BBers in the future someday.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
WWE says that Benoit tested negative in April, 2007.

But we know he had a legal prescription for steroids.

Does testing negative mean "no steroids" at all in his system, or does it mean that no drugs outside of the prescribed amount?

trab

• Getbig V
WWE says that Benoit tested negative in April, 2007.

But we know he had a legal prescription for steroids.

Does testing negative mean "no steroids" at all in his system, or does it mean that no drugs outside of the prescribed amount?

It means absolutelly NOTHING. Open your eyes and be real, theyz all juiced to the gills & live on pain killers too.
The Biz is TOO extreme. They dont need to go as far as they do. Good wrestling is fun to watch w/ out them having to totally destroy themselves.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Roid Rage again the blame of Benoit's family's murder suicide.
« Reply #681 on: June 27, 2007, 11:10:08 AM »

1. The authorities stated that all drugs found in the house were believed to be legal prescriptions.

I don't know about you guys,but I for one have never taken a single drug that wasn't prescribed by a Doctor...

to someone. ;D

hifrommike

• Getbig III
Weirder & weirder
« Reply #682 on: June 27, 2007, 11:21:37 AM »
June 27, 2007

WWE Scrambles After Double Murder-Suicide

By Mike Nizza, THE NEW YORK TIMES

Following a grisly murder scene created by a former champion, World Wrestling Entertainment is trying mightily to cut ties with a deed that so closely resembles a sport that stages brawls between feuding, well-built men.
So close are the similarities that they may include the cause of death for the second victim, Chris Benoit’s seven-year-old son. ABCNews.com reported today that investigators think he “may have died after being put in a wrestling choke hold.”

The wife, once a W.W.E. character, was strangled beforehand; Mr. Benoit hanged himself, authorities said.
Authorities found legal steroids in the home, but toxicology tests could take weeks. Either way, the W.W.E. is trying to dismiss ‘roid rage’ as a possible cause. A news release with five bullet points noted that he recently tested negative for steroids and argued the crime had none of the hallmarks of a steroid flip out.

“The physical findings announced by authorities indicate deliberation, not rage,” the company said. Adding to the portrait, the main image on WWE.com shows Mr. Benoit half smiling.

The W.W.E. said that the statement was a response to “sensationalistic reporting,” but the company is also fighting steroid accusations that have emerged from former wrestlers, and a case in the 1980s. Testimony from Hulk Hogan, among the sport’s biggest stars, said that steroid use was “fairly common” among competitors, and he himself booked orders with Chairman Vince McMahon’s secretary. Mr. McMahon was acquitted.

And steroids aren’t the only thing associated with the sport that may be to blame.

Christopher Nowinski, a former wrestler and author of “Head Games: Football’s Concussion Crisis,” told The Times that multiple blows to the head could trigger chronic traumatic encephalopathy, which can cause memory loss, depression and “bizarre, paranoid behavior.”

“He was one of the only guys who would take a chair shot to the back of the head,” Mr. Nowinski said.

The W.W.E. is also facing criticism for its initial handling of the death, which included a three-hour tribute show filled with teary remembrances of Mr. Benoit. It was taped before authorities had pinned the murders on Mr. Benoit, but long after company employees received odd text messages from Mr. Benoit stating his address and the location of dogs on his property.

Mr. McMahon, who had to admit that he indeed survived a car bombing on the show weeks ago to lead Monday’s show, admitted last night that the tribute was a mistake.

He then tried to change the subject, pledging no further “mention of Mr. Benoit tonight.” His alternative to further probing of the tragedy - and the sport - was simple.
“Tonight, the W.W.E. performers will do what they do better than anyone else in the world - entertain you.”

So the show shall go on, but whether Mr. Benoit’s final acts will prompt changes remains to be seen.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
It means absolutelly NOTHING. Open your eyes and be real, theyz all juiced to the gills & live on pain killers too.
The Biz is TOO extreme. They dont need to go as far as they do. Good wrestling is fun to watch w/ out them having to totally destroy themselves.

trab, the issue that I've been reading about is that the Wellness Program tests for outside drug useage.

So Benoit's doctor prescribes steroids to Benoit.  He is tested in April, and tests negative.  WWE tells the news media that he tested "NEGATIVE."

Reality:  He was full of steroids - but all within the prescribed dosage.

Perception:  He tested negative, therefore was steroid-free.

Alex23

EVERONE has 19-inch arms on getbig but no proof to back it up.  You are their hero/champion.

I salute you.  BTW, the ship from planet Delusional will be back to pick you up any day now.

I can. How's the job hunting going kiddo?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Well, today at work I was met with my boss who requested that I send a funeral arrangement to a woman who had been an employee of my company. He then proceeded to ask me if I had heard what had happened to this employee. I had not. He then told me that this employee had recently split from her husband a couple weeks prior, but loved him so much she decided they should mend their relationship and get back together.

This weekend he put a bullet in her head and then his own. She was 29, he 30. They shared a 6 year old child who was staying at the grandparents house for the night so the "grown ups" could have some time together.

I didn't know this woman, but I bought her the largest floral arrangement I could find in white and pink carnations and roses...and cried while doing so.

What is wrong with people that they feel because it isn't working out with their "significant" other...they can just take their lives, and then their own. Maybe taking their own children along the way. My heart pours out for these families left to wonder why...as I do.

What ever happened to the quote: If you love something set it free, if it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't...it never was.
:D Weee

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
this is the latest on the Chris" I hope you rot in hell" benoit

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6960688
Get Big, or Die Trying

hifrommike

• Getbig III
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/c/chris-benoit.php

Here is his career history.  It is extensive. 

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Calgary news just said that benoit and wife had been argueing about what was best for their mentally challenged boy. i don't know how bad the boy's disability was, but adds an interesting twist to the story. not that it's right, but it might be why he killed the boy as well.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
WHY TIE HER HANDS AND FEET...THEN KILL HER.....THEN WAIT TO KILL YOUR SON..THEN YOURSELF ON THE PULLEY OF YOUR HOME GYM.....MMMMMM MAYBE HE OWED SOMEONE BIG MONEY AND HE GOT A CALL TO GO HOME..THEY HAD HIS WIFE TIED UP TOLD HIM TO GET THIER MONEY OR SHE DIES....HE DOSENT GET IT IN TIME THEY KILL HER ...NEXT DAY OR NIGHT HIS SON...THEN HIM MAKING IT LOOK LIKE MURDER SUICIDE................T HIS RODI RAGE IS SO DUMB IF HE SNAPPED HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT ALL AT ONCE........MY THEORY IS BETTER

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: another blow to the roided up world
« Reply #690 on: June 27, 2007, 04:50:46 PM »
So you shrunk just because girls werent coming up to you in clubs?

Post a pic of your ridiculous size that frieghtened the living shit out of every female and male you encountered please.

I would say its quite the opposite if you are big, people show you more respect, more females come on to you. Unless you are 260lb 5'10 beast at 8%bf then I would see where you are coming from, but only a handfull of people around the world are at that elite level. Most aas users will never suffer prejudice in clubs or social outings because the fact is they are not ridiculously huge, well atleast no one from getbig is.

exactly when people thought I was juiced (I was overbulked) I got far more respect from guys and more attention from women

the problem is alot of big guys walk around scowling all the time, gee i wonder why women stay away from them ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: another blow to the roided up world
« Reply #691 on: June 27, 2007, 04:51:50 PM »
5'10" 245, legit 6%, 

that's Levrone size 3 weeks out from the olympia

I don't think that is quite legit

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Did steroids make Chris Benoit do it???
« Reply #692 on: June 27, 2007, 04:53:21 PM »

He wasnt even that big.  He didnt look much bigger then a natural lifter.  If he did that much steriods he must have had horrible genetics.

haha wow ::)

E
E

wheels

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
My thoughts exactly.

[quot
e author=Lee_a_priest link=topic=156341.msg2196387#msg2196387 date=1182988105]
WHY TIE HER HANDS AND FEET...THEN KILL HER.....THEN WAIT TO KILL YOUR SON..THEN YOURSELF ON THE PULLEY OF YOUR HOME GYM.....MMMMMM MAYBE HE OWED SOMEONE BIG MONEY AND HE GOT A CALL TO GO HOME..THEY HAD HIS WIFE TIED UP TOLD HIM TO GET THIER MONEY OR SHE DIES....HE DOSENT GET IT IN TIME THEY KILL HER ...NEXT DAY OR NIGHT HIS SON...THEN HIM MAKING IT LOOK LIKE MURDER SUICIDE................T HIS RODI RAGE IS SO DUMB IF HE SNAPPED HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT ALL AT ONCE........MY THEORY IS BETTER
[/quote]

pumpher

• Getbig III
What bodybuilder/actor most resembles Chris Benoit that could get to play in Chris Benoit Story?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
What bodybuilder/actor most resembles Chris Benoit that could get to play in Chris Benoit Story?

I hear Levrone is looking for work. He can play Man #2 in one of the scenes.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads

Christopher Burke
E

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.

Charles Nelson Riley.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Holy SHIT.. Vince McMahon raised from the dead
I am a mini beast

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
The more there is talk about this case the more the suspicions rise in it. I found it strange that a man would kill his family in the manner that is explained by the press. Like someone else said...if he was on a roid rage then he would have killed them all at once. Obviously this was not the manner or reason this was done. In suicides there are always notes left behind explaining why the person has decided to kill themselves...there was none in this case. Never does someone having ROID RAGE kill themselves unless they are suffering not from roid rage, but from DEPRESSION that comes if they stop juicing. This was not the case here. To kill the wife one day and then the child another and then wait more days to kill ones self is absurd...this is defiantly a MURDER and Benoit is being framed. Now maybe he owed someone money or something and that was the reason for the "MOB HIT", but this definitely was not a suicide/murder. So far as the text messages...clearly someone had access to his messaging device and sent those absurd messages so that it appears he sent them. This whole story fell apart as soon as the media started reporting the details of what supposedly happened. The investigators were revealing information prematurely that should have clearly been left private until further investigation...and the immediate claims of steroids being the culprit was the icing on the cake that this was a FRAUD IN THE WORKS.

This is a shame indeed....to make matters worst the wrestling federation decided to come forward and say they are not honoring Benoit...my opinion on this is "have some fucking respect for his family" that comment made it sound as though Benoit was a serial killer caught executing his 10,000th victim as opposed to the wrestler who has been in the business for 20 plus years. Before it is all over someone will discover the death of this man may very well be from someone in the wrestling federation who had an axe to grind....I would not be surprised.
C