Author Topic: 8 year old boy killed by 7 year old cousin, dirtbag mother lies to Police  (Read 12971 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
That may or may not be true, but a person's name has nothing to do with whether or not the person is "ghetto" and certainly doesn't give anyone the right to discriminate against a person.  It's really just an excuse for a bigot to act like a bigot.    

Plus, I bet many people (me included) have difficulty distinguishing African names from made-up "Afro-centric" names.  

Wow, you're really on a soapbox about this.

It's okay, Darnell, we won't tell anyone you grew up in the hood!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Wow, you're really on a soapbox about this.

It's okay, Darnell, we won't tell anyone you grew up in the hood!  ;D

Oh please.  That is hardly a soap box.  You probably think it's okay.  I don't.  Big deal.   

I grew up in a working class neighborhood with whites, blacks, and Hispanics.  No apartment buildings.  Most of them owned their own homes (including us).  But that has nothing to do with this name issue.   :) 

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Oh please.  That is hardly a soap box.  You probably think it's okay.  I don't.  Big deal.   

I grew up in a working class neighborhood with whites, blacks, and Hispanics.  No apartment buildings.  Most of them owned their own homes (including us).  But that has nothing to do with this name issue.   :) 

Yet you have nothing but derision for gay people.  Good to know you're empathetic to people who have "different" names at least.  ;) 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Yet you have nothing but derision for gay people.  Good to know you're empathetic to people who have "different" names at least.  ;) 

::)