Author Topic: Remembering Our Heroes  (Read 2528 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: Remembering Our Heroes
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2007, 09:34:32 AM »
hey fats ass...we all don't consume tons of donuts....then take pictures of ourselves and pretend to make fun of other guys at the gym. If u pulled that shit with me I'd bury as 25lb in your head. Is 500lbs alot...not at 220. And not strapped....My best was last July...deployed 575 strapped..at 218lbs. again sorry your fat..have a donut..i hear its comfort food. My apologies to the rest of the politics board guys..AS got me off topic with Pats bashing..which of course had to be addressed ;D
Still gunning for you man. I have been working in some good mornings at a larger weight then I have in the past in hopes of pushing up the deadlift. I still think for me it's a mental thing more then physical.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2007, 09:40:45 AM »
I am anti-war and againest the invasion of Iraq, as we all probably know by my posts on the matter......but I have nothing but the greatest sympathies for the fallen soldiers and their families.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 11:17:39 AM »
hahahahaha, epic internet threats ;D another keyboard badass.

Your kidding right,,ur the guy that makes up "gym ownings" to make yourself feel better about being a donut bandit. I should ignore u but this is to much fun.

CQ...I think most people feel like u, or should. Not our fault..blame the admin is u must. I don't blame Bush as much as his cast of characters.

L