Author Topic: Nova and water retention  (Read 4564 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Nova and water retention
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2007, 02:42:10 PM »
I agree with trab, use it as fuel, emotions can help you big time.

8)

Amen. The day my grandfather passed away I was so upset, angry, & confused. So after sitting around my apartment for a couple hours I decided to go to the gym & four hours later I returned home & slept like a baby.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2007, 03:22:07 PM »
I think a lot of successful driven Biz guys have high Nat Test. I know this one thats up at
4am and works till midnight real often. He's 62. He just has boundless energy. Natural thick strong
farmer & developer. Guy has so many operations going on at once it's unreal.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2007, 07:14:16 PM »
4 fucks sake read a damn book will ya..

anyhow..

nolvadex is  an estrogen antagonist..ie it fights for receptor sites....soo yeah it'll stop gyno but water retention it wont..cause ya stuill got that estrogen in your system..it just aint binding to your nipples..cause nolva got there first..

now an aromatase inhibitor will work better..it binds to the aromataze enzyme and stops the conversion in the first place..

www.kitsnmore.com   mods if ya del the site i posted..then friggin del it and pm this dood the site..

Hey if you don't want to answer the question then don't f***in post.  If you don't want to provide advice without all the BS then don't post!!