Author Topic: All schmoes with 40"+ waists, please vacate. That means you Pumphard and co.  (Read 13941 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
pssht, no wonder you live there  ::)
is this all your good for, just throwing out threats and not able to back it up

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Whats wrong pussy............come on, your a big boy, come up and fullfill your threats.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Whats wrong pussy............come on, your a big boy, come up and fullfill your threats.

hahaha ok what's your address, e-soldier

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha ok what's your address, e-soldier
1256 st clair ave

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
1256 st clair ave

hehehehe that's your mother's address.  Does the basement have a designation like ...

1256 st clair ave apt A

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hehehehe that's your mother's address.  Does the basement have a designation like ...

1256 st clair ave apt A
hahahaha................No problem, go back to your epic meltdowns and ownings with your your sidekick bezerkfury.........

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
1256 st clair ave
what city, town, whatever you North Mexicans call it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
what city, town, whatever you North Mexicans call it?

hahahaha, North Mexicans. Greatest stereotype I ever heard. A little bit insulting to the Southern Mexicans, though. I'm sure they don't even fat, penis puffers like Pumphard down there. They'd drag them out and kill them, cartel style.

chaos

• Getbig V
1256 st clair ave
ok assbite, I've google earthed 1256 st clair and every address is in the US. So I need a city/town. I may be in the Toronto area later this year. Around late Sep/earlyOct. man up nutmustard.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
ok assbite, I've google earthed 1256 st clair and every address is in the US. So I need a city/town. I may be in the Toronto area later this year. Around late Sep/earlyOct. man up nutmustard.

hahahah, giving fake addresses now. This clown's hit rock bottom.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
pumphard is too god damn stupid to realize this thread was pinned, and now he can't find it

Fury

• Getbig V
pumphard is too god damn stupid to realize this thread was pinned, and now he can't find it

hahaha, I was thinking the same thing. Makes sense. No other reason to explain why he hasn't replied to every post we've made in the last 20 minutes, 150 times.  ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
hahaha, I was thinking the same thing. Makes sense. No other reason to explain why he hasn't replied to every post we've made in the last 20 minutes, 150 times.  ::)
hahaha don't worry, I'll redirect him

chaos

• Getbig V
hahaha don't worry, I'll redirect him
HAHAHAHAHHA I wondered what happened to him, he's all over every other post, but he hasn't been here for awhile

too stupid to find it pinned ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You three made my night, havenbull and his little boy toys, with posting pics of my address, and then the squares actually asked me for my last name. I first accepted BF threat, and when I accepted, he wouldn't show.  Yesterday, havenbull said he wanted to know where and when, cause he was going to come over and destroy me.  I gave him my address, told him anytime, just let me know, and he avoids it.  The best is when the big square asks me what my last name is, I couldn't stop laughing, maybe this guy wants to come over and do my taxes........hahaha..... ....One question, did you strap on the dildo last night and ram those two shemales, BF and chaos.