Author Topic: Poll about GH15 Just Out of Curiosity!!!!!  (Read 17137 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: Poll about GH15 Just Out of Curiosity!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2007, 09:22:21 PM »
how many of you people believe the doses that GH says that most pros take? i'll say that the doses he claims are close, i'd believe that most pros probably take 75-80 percent of what he says but i'm not sure about the insulin amounts.

bro i knew of a power lifter in the 1980s that took well over 3 grams of test alone and 10 syntex anadrol a day...

So a pro bodybuilder of today for sure would be putting more hormones in their body then a powerlifter of yesterday...

The Coach

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2007, 09:28:59 PM »

bro i knew of a power lifter in the 1980s that took well over 3 grams of test alone and 10 syntex anadrol a day...

So a pro bodybuilder of today for sure would be putting more hormones in their body then a powerlifter of yesterday...

Gear for powerlifting is pretty much a mainstay, the list that clown GH15 listed is pretty much a fulltime job just taking the crap.......GH15 is full of crap!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2007, 02:36:58 AM »
I personally have been around ;D bb since I was a little kid, and for 15 years bb myself, competed etc. I can only be grateful thaT someone like gh15 has the balls to lay it out there for everyone to see what has been known in bb since the 40's...So for all the young " naturals" : welcome to bb . ps : beware what u wish for  ;D).....more props to u gh15.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2007, 03:07:26 AM »
I can't speak on the drug/gear posts as I'm clueless there, but a couple of things he has posted about the female side of competing have been completely off base, as in 100% inaccurate.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2007, 03:15:05 AM »
I can't speak on the drug/gear posts as I'm clueless there, but a couple of things he has posted about the female side of competing have been completely off base, as in 100% inaccurate.

do i need say more?

thought so

i start thinking i deal here with bunch of liars and idiots but its fun after all this is all a game nothing is real here right? we all pretend... :D role play :D

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2007, 03:17:00 AM »
to be honest with you i wouldnt wish this jaw line on a man!,,thats how bad it is and that how much abuse she been through when it comes to her once feminine body,,

this is why i support complete elimination of female bodybuilding
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2007, 04:00:03 AM »
this is a 'better' picture of that trans
now to tell me this thing is on 1 tablet of 25 mg winstrol per day with some flax seed oil is an insult to my pro card,,

its like that wrestler girl jody china that got fucked up so bad on the combo of hormones painkiller and narcs that she cant distinguish between good and bad,,wrong and right,,ill be damn if i didnt get an email showing a quote from that wrestler girl claiming to never touch aas,,i mean this is beyond crazy it borders insanity,,she was one of the big female abusers of aas painkillers and cocaine,,and to this day fucked her look so bad that she will be die ugly no matter what she does

unbelivable
fallen angel

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2007, 04:28:27 AM »
Question for ya:

Are gains in strength as drug based as gains in muscle?  Say a natural can achieve 75% of their maximum muscle size as a natural, do you think the percentage is the same for strength, or maybe a little higher?

HIGHER

That's probably the main reason you see so many strong naturals that are not big

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2007, 05:01:50 AM »
I tend to believe gh15 more than Milos, I mean come on, 500-1000mg test ew and 500-1000mg of other stuff, hahaha give me a break. ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2007, 05:05:02 AM »
it's hard to imagine Cutler or Coleman on 750-1000mg. of test/week but hey anything is possible i guess.

I AGREE...They are both obviously natural.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2007, 05:38:27 AM »
The Beef would like to know if Ron can verify that Gh is what he claims to be. No names, just yes or no to the top 6 Olympia competator.

On another board, it was claimed that his last post ( the cycle ) was in a Mag a few years back written by an " UnderCover Pro."

The Beef

even ron called bullshat on his drug post average cycle of pros and top amatuers contenders...

ha ha what a little fool he is he will be ousted just like anus has and fat ass casm was.

no respect at all for these FOOLS

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2007, 06:00:34 AM »
I did respect 'gh15', but he's made a few silly errors that now make me think he's a gimmic. I don't doubt he's a dealer - probably has a flat in Pattaya and mails out danabols to people.

BigPopa

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2007, 06:13:54 AM »
Like I said in the other thread about GH15, I believe him about this cycle he laid out for pro use.  I know alot of people that compete and they are on some shit close to that right now.  Look in the Anablolics 2007 book.  William lays out a plan that is pretty similar to that of a pro, he is dead now but the fact still remains that he did it.  Matarrazo even has talked about how shit he took and how he would change it all now if he could just to be healthy and fit.  While I don't believe everything I read and see, not even from my own momma, I believe this.  It is not that far fetched if you have been around this shit long enough and know.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2007, 06:18:27 AM »
I believe GH15

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2007, 06:39:38 AM »
Not true for most of them, they would be dead in a few years.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2007, 06:42:15 AM »
1000mgs TE a wk is a HRT type base. Its basicly "drug Free" for plenty of meat monsters ;) ;D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2007, 06:47:07 AM »
Don't even think about giving me that bullshit, since when dies having a pro card make that person an expert? I guaranfreakingty I can bring someone in the the top 5 or 10 in a National or pro show on a almost a 1/4 of the shit you post as a cycle? And by the way.....1990!

GH 15 month old baby owned again...

good stuff...

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2007, 06:48:15 AM »
I did respect 'gh15', but he's made a few silly errors that now make me think he's a gimmic. I don't doubt he's a dealer - probably has a flat in Pattaya and mails out danabols to people.

yes another sees the light!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2007, 06:51:18 AM »
yes another sees the light!
Jason How old are you?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2007, 06:52:53 AM »

any more info you need scab?

BartBelgium

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2007, 06:55:48 AM »
I believe GH15.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2007, 06:59:07 AM »

I meant trab.
been training 24 years, seen just about everything there is to see and can smell shit when I see it.

I'll post some pics if some one tells me how to upload images here....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2007, 07:00:08 AM »

Have you EVER USED STEROIDS BOY?
Obviously not. And please dont, there's allready too many immature children on them making problems
for those who use them responsibly.
You are another frustrated Natural, sad and making excuses for your shortcomings.
Talk about somthing you know about, AAS aint it. Maybe fat girls ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2007, 07:05:08 AM »
Trab, i've been around 'the game' [ ::)] for about ten years, and the kind of cycle gh15 detailed was absolutely ludicrous. Maybe he did it on purpose for shock value, but there is no fucking way anyone is using that amount of slin.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2007, 07:18:28 AM »
he did say that it was the confirmed cycle of one person and later said you couldnt take it without serious side effects...  maybe thats a thomas prince cycle   ;)
i believe part of what he says and part of what milos says... i think both change things around somewhat.  btw, milos should do that pbw show about gear, but it wont happen. i guarantee that. 
could someone tell me what glucophage is?  or post a link.  thanks. 
F