Author Topic: Poll about GH15 Just Out of Curiosity!!!!!  (Read 17101 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Poll about GH15 Just Out of Curiosity!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2007, 07:19:56 AM »
Trab, i've been around 'the game' [ ::)] for about ten years, and the kind of cycle gh15 detailed was absolutely ludicrous. Maybe he did it on purpose for shock value, but there is no fucking way anyone is using that amount of slin.

Bud, I could use 45oo w/ out bad sides. Ive run close to 3000.
There is simply NO Return for me. So its Pointless.

You guys ever even eat w/ a big strong Dude whos 320lbs? Its at another level.

The ONLY limiting factor is injection sites, and he uses creames ALSO w/ inj and orals.
6cc in each hip is very common w/ your Euro monster bretheren. Look at the delts these boys have.
Quads... Shit, Rhule could put 15-20cc in one leg.

Just because you or me cant dont mean them Beef Cows dont.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2007, 07:41:53 AM »
I have only done a few cycles because I have moved on in my life, I no longer really feel an urge to get huge. That said I maintain around 225 with 10% year round totally natural, may not impress you but at 5ft9 I carry it well and am strong as shit. When I got sick I was told by some guy online to run 2grams a week of enanthate, around week 2 I got sick as fuck was hallucinating etc etc I did not just "have a bad reaction". The test was ICN Gelinka which if you ever had it was strong as shit. I MIGHT run some gear again just to see how big I get but not till winter. Btw when I went to the hospital for my fever I got tylenol to bring it down a bit, but come on I am not going to stay on that shit for a whole cycle.
::)another internet monster.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2007, 07:45:20 AM »
::)another internet monster.

keeping talking mr 50% bodyfat.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2007, 07:46:50 AM »
Have you EVER USED STEROIDS BOY?
Obviously not. And please dont, there's allready too many immature children on them making problems
for those who use them responsibly.
You are another frustrated Natural, sad and making excuses for your shortcomings.
Talk about somthing you know about, AAS aint it. Maybe fat girls ;D
i bet your one of the illegimate children i have fathered that i thought misfired obviously not.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2007, 08:04:59 AM »
i bet your one of the illegimate children i have fathered that i thought misfired obviously not.

Jason have you EVER Used aas? Just a simple question. You talk like you know So much about them.
I and most people dont respect pps who talk out their ass. ANd it's pretty clear that's you.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2007, 08:16:32 AM »
I wonder whats branch uses. he looks to unhealthy to be on 750 - 1000 mg a week.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2007, 08:24:44 AM »
I wonder whats branch uses. he looks to unhealthy to be on 750 - 1000 mg a week.

I doubt these guys ever leave wasted space in a 3cc hypo, and often use 6's!
No, the dope anit the only key, their doses would just make most guys sick.
They've built up to it over 10-20yrs also remember.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2007, 08:29:51 AM »
I doubt these guys ever leave wasted space in a 3cc hypo, and often use 6's!
No, the dope anit the only key, their doses would just make most guys sick.
They've built up to it over 10-20yrs also remember.
it's the old Joe Meeko theory, "never waste a syringe". :D

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2007, 08:30:56 AM »
I believe there's a least a few people out there taking something like this. Its more of a personality/addiction issue than anything else. You ever read through some of the threads on BB.com? There's guys there that love nothing more than to post threads like "How many pills do you take a day?!?" or "Post a picture of your supplement stash!" showing pantry fulls of pills, powders, etc. I think the same thing translates over to steroids too, its not unlikely that you have the same type of guy getting his jollies when he can open a door to a cabinent full of syringes, vials, and blister packs....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2007, 08:36:40 AM »
I believe there's a least a few people out there taking something like this. Its more of a personality/addiction issue than anything else. You ever read through some of the threads on BB.com? There's guys there that love nothing more than to post threads like "How many pills do you take a day?!?" or "Post a picture of your supplement stash!" showing pantry fulls of pills, powders, etc. I think the same thing translates over to steroids too, its not unlikely that you have the same type of guy getting his jollies when he can open a door to a cabinent full of syringes, vials, and blister packs....

100% spot on. there aint a better pursuit then BBing for a obsessive cumpulsive person. Its tailor made.
Fact is most guys  wont get any further Bennies from mega doses. I dont.
But a couple grams a wk do have some serious impact compared to 500.
Drug response if very individual.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2007, 02:34:09 PM »
Jason have you EVER Used aas? Just a simple question. You talk like you know So much about them.
I and most people dont respect pps who talk out their ass. ANd it's pretty clear that's you.
Where do I talk out my ass?
I am here to have fun.
Not to learn, not to teach.
As I said in my other post I am 42 years old, been training since 16, born in 1965.
Started juicing at 25 in 1990 the year of the Anti-steroid control act.
Had a good doc prescribing me cycles until 1999, then he retired, besides it was tough to get legitimate stuff after the FDA closed down steris in 1997, a very sad day indeed.
I have been around the explosion of the mexican vet scene seeing it grow from brovel tornel denkall and loeffler to the ttokyo, QV golden days. After the government systematically shut down the mexican roid scene due to ttokyo and ketamine for short. The undeground labs shot up and have taken steam since the early part of the 21 rst century. UG labs are basically shit, I agree with GH15 on that but then again I thought everyone knew that. Chinese powders are shit for purity. The GH market was recently shut down to a huge investigation when an "importing" company got busted named HGH-for-less. Gensci stopped shipping everything here to the states.
This has been a big year for the gov't they have made a huge dent in the market, but really it's not even their doing it's the chinese government.

My juice use, it's boring nothing special, I have done it all pretty much test deca eq var dbol tren GH slin over the last 17 years cycling on and off and know what's possible on the stuff and what's not. I know the stuff he posted is not the norm, the associated test flu from the compounds would put a big man down sick, same with that amount of GH, a mofok couldn't close his hands. I could go on..but do you really need another person telling you how to juice and grow?
I could take a blend of three common tests and deca in a 50 cc bottle and tell someone to ramp up a cc or 2 over 12 weeks and give them a diet and routine and they'd get bigger than the guy overanalyzing and measuring his even blood levels and when they peak and popping winstrol to "free up anabolic receptors" and on turinabol and masteron and primo and other "exotics" these days but you keep on believing GH15 that every top amatuer or and every pro takes 1000's of mgs of AAS a week.

"Gurus" are my pet peeves or guys that pretend to be in the know.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2007, 02:38:43 PM »
I am here to have fun.
As I said in my other post I am 42 years old, been training since 16, born in 1965.
Had a good doc prescribing me cycles until 1999, then he retired, besides it was tough to get legitimate stuff after the FDA closed down steris in 1997, a very sad day indeed.
I have been around the explosion of the mexican vet scene seeing it grow from brovel tornel denkall and loeffler to the ttokyo, QV golden days. After the government systematically shut down the mexican roid scene due to ttokyo and ketamine for short. The undeground labs shot up and have taken steam since the early part of the 21 rst century. UG labs are basically shit, I agree with GH15 on that but then again I thought everyone knew that. Chinese powders are shit for purity. The GH market was recently shut down to a huge investigation when an "importing" company got busted named HGH-for-less. Gensci stopped shipping everything here to the states.
This has been a big year for the gov't they have made a huge dent in the market, but really it's not even their doing it's the chinese government.

My juice use, it's boring nothing special, I have done it all pretty much test deca eq var dbol tren GH slin over the last 17 years cycling on and off and know what's possible on the stuff and what's not. I know the stuff he posted is not the norm, the associated test flu from the compounds would put a big man down sick, same with that amount of GH, a mofok couldn't close his hands. I could go on..but do you really need another person telling you how to juice and grow?
I could take a blend of three common tests and deca in a 50 cc bottle and tell someone to ramp up a cc or 2 over 12 weeks and give them a diet and routine and they'd get bigger than the guy overanalyzing and measuring his even blood levels and when they peak and popping winstrol to "free up anabolic receptors" and on turinabol and masteron and primo and other "exotics" these days but you keep on believing GH15 that every top amatuer or and every pro takes 1000's of mgs of AAS a week.

...and your point is? 8)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2007, 02:42:39 PM »
I wasn't talking to you. :-X :D ;) ;D

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2007, 02:46:03 PM »
I wasn't talking to you. :-X :D ;) ;D
I think you're destroying vinee's hero.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2007, 03:01:14 PM »
He's a top tier Mr Olympia contender...

Why?  Because he says so?

Until Ron gives him blue stars, he could easily be some fat 18-year-old posting from his mom's basement as far as I'm concerned.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2007, 03:06:11 PM »
I am here to have fun.

Ok, so what makes you dissbelieve 5000cc and Orals by the handfull? That's childs play to lots of these big boy.
No it wont drop them all w/ test flu.
I agree it's excessive and not particularly safe is a understatment, but that dont mean it dont happen.
How many cc you think Greg V pumped into each arm at a sitting?
The practicle limit is only how much beef there is to inject. Whether GH15 is a legit top pro is irrelavant to the fact that
 guys do use that much.  I do agree w/ plenty of your points, it is WAY overthought. I say all the time, Many guys could pick steroids out of a bucket w/ their eyes closed 1st cycle and make astounding gains, keeping them is the trick.
I just happen to KNOW thet lots of the big Euro boys consider a 10cc vial of Enanthate - 2 SHOTS!
Like it or not it's real. When ya got easy cheap acces- you use more.
Reaction to ALL drugs is very individual. Just cause you get sick dont mean some much smaller guy wont feel great on same stuff.
There's also more to him that rings credible too.  Frankly I dont care, but yur 100% wrong if you think that's a undoable
AAS load.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2007, 03:40:59 AM »
Not true for most of them, they would be dead in a few years.

really...I know of a guy who use between 75 and 125 percs/vics a day and 4 methadone 40mg waffers for more then 6 years non stop...Still alive and kicking...

The average person would not believe that some people out there use these amounts of drugs...They will say things like no way, they couldn't afford it, It would kill them ect...Well these people are out there and do use massive amounts of drugs..

And the mindset of alot of Bodybuilders are worse then this kid...

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2007, 06:14:22 AM »
gh15... thanks for keeping it real... i said it before and i'll say it again... your posts are the few worth reading ones on here. keep it up man.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2007, 06:40:08 AM »

Why?  Because he says so?

Until Ron gives him blue stars, he could easily be some fat 18-year-old posting from his mom's basement as far as I'm concerned.  ::)

are blue stars really THAT big of a deal?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2007, 06:49:48 AM »
That is a true pro cycle.  Unbeliveable but true.
Most are all show no go!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2007, 07:01:12 AM »
Lots of them guys is big enough to stick 30-50cc in a Arm at a sit down.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2007, 07:54:22 AM »
If gh15 was a real pro, wouldn't Ron have given him blue stars. ???

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2007, 07:57:49 AM »
If gh15 was a real pro, wouldn't Ron have given him blue stars. ???

Think here. it would narrow it down to a few guys. The dude is clearly Dope central.
ANY of these top dog BBer need be real well conected at best. How you think they support they
lifestyle? It aint prizemoney, that 4 sure.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2007, 08:00:40 AM »
Think here. it would narrow it down to a few guys. The dude is clearly Dope central.
ANY of these top dog BBer need be real well conected at best. How you think they support they
lifestyle? It aint prizemoney, that 4 sure.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2007, 08:33:27 AM »
THat TOO ;D