Author Topic: Does it make me a dick!?  (Read 1709 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Does it make me a dick!?
« on: July 04, 2007, 07:58:52 AM »
That some clown wearing a house of pain tank was doing bent over barbell rows with 135lbs, finishes his monster set, drops the weight and goes "FUCK YEAH!" really loud to the point that I had to rerack my squats and died laughing? I couldn't keep a straight face for shit and he glared at me with his bald ass head glowing red.  I walked by and said " If this shit was easy, we'd all be at the top wouldn't we?"  He didn't say anything. I feel like you should earn a house of pain shirt or anything that's supposed to make you look like a badass. I haven't even bought mine yet because I feel like I'll look like a tool. When I squat 500lbs for 10 reps, then I'll get one. Til then, some 180lb goofball needs to clue in.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Does it make me a dick!?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 08:07:27 AM »
That some clown wearing a house of pain tank was doing bent over barbell rows with 135lbs, finishes his monster set, drops the weight and goes "FUCK YEAH!" really loud to the point that I had to rerack my squats and died laughing? I couldn't keep a straight face for shit and he glared at me with his bald ass head glowing red.  I walked by and said " If this shit was easy, we'd all be at the top wouldn't we?"  He didn't say anything. I feel like you should earn a house of pain shirt or anything that's supposed to make you look like a badass. I haven't even bought mine yet because I feel like I'll look like a tool. When I squat 500lbs for 10 reps, then I'll get one. Til then, some 180lb goofball needs to clue in.
hahahahaha, these clowns are everywhere, there was a clown doing that one day with 3 45's on the t bar with the empty end in the corner of the pwer rack when i needed it to squat, he got done with the set banged the weight on the floor really hard and got up glaring at people with a mean look, i walked up and said, "i've never done these before, that looks like a lot of weight" and i started pulling ONE ARM full range rows with it and said, "man that was  alittle lighter than i thought it would be" hahahahahaha.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 08:09:40 AM »
hahahahaha, these clowns are everywhere, there was a clown doing that one day with 3 45's on the t bar with the empty end in the corner of the pwer rack when i needed it to squat, he got done with the set banged the weight on the floor really hard and got up glaring at people with a mean look, i walked up and said, "i've never done these before, that looks like a lot of weight" and i started pulling ONE ARM full range rows with it and said, "man that was  alittle lighter than i thought it would be" hahahahahaha.

LOL! Yeah man. I guess it takes all kinds in the gym. You learn to appreciate and recognize the people that are there to work..and the people that are their to clown. I almost lost it though and would have if I didn't rerack the weight when he did that shit. GOD it was funny.

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 01:39:53 PM »
At least you finally got pissed and said something. I can't stand the p*ssy's that take 10 minutes between sets on the squat rack, talk on their cell phones or grunt like they're giving birth. That's the price I have to pay for working out at Bally's though.
I love me some me!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 02:10:08 PM »
That's nothing compared to the dweeb tying up a machine with a 5-minute giant set working up to 40 lb.

John O

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 03:02:44 PM »
LOL! Yeah man. I guess it takes all kinds in the gym. You learn to appreciate and recognize the people that are there to work..and the people that are their to clown.

Thats the key! Theres a few at my gym, there not lifting big weights yet.. yet, but you can tell there  learning and Serious.  Thats all that matters. They mind there manners try to stay out of the way.   And you can tell by the amount of people who offer help & advice.  As opposed  to the yahoos you guys are talking about.
Masters- 50-54
148#

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 04:54:02 PM »
I walked by and said " If this shit was easy, we'd all be at the top wouldn't we?" 

What you should have said was, "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight"

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 08:55:30 PM »

Thats the key! Theres a few at my gym, there not lifting big weights yet.. yet, but you can tell there  learning and Serious.  Thats all that matters. They mind there manners try to stay out of the way.   And you can tell by the amount of people who offer help & advice.  As opposed  to the yahoos you guys are talking about.

LOL yeah i put myself in that category atm 8), my weights are pussy as hell but I'm slowly moving up and the size is as well. But ya don't see me walking around all puffed up and yell in "light weight baby" etc , i actually hate it when it's hot and i have to take off the long sleeves as i feel too small atm....all in time i guess 8).

Oh and Wicked you know you are already a dick mate ;D ;D ;D.......Kidding big guy :D.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 08:11:55 AM »
Remember you started out light too. Not everyone is a bad ass out of the womb.

Those fools are just insecure about how they stack up to other men because they've been taught to be from psychological beatings in the gym and in life. Therefore, they pose and strut.

From what I read on here, a lot of the posters fall into that group.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 12:48:46 PM »
he got done with the set banged the weight on the floor really hard and got up glaring at people with a mean look,

lol

Why do people do that, as if to say look at what I did, i'm fucking solid! Or whilst doing curls or tri pressdowns I have noticed the glare is much more prevalent!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Kyubi

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 02:08:51 AM »
Ha ha ha...
They are every where and are fun and some time irritating.

overcome

• Getbig II
  • Size comes with strength, strength comes from pain
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 08:38:06 AM »
the biggest thing i hate is when you have someone putting huge amounts of weight on a squat rack or bech and dont even go half way.  theres one specific guy at my gym who grunts and screams like he's trying to throw a car off a child with every set.  i watched him do "squats" one day and was supprised to see him load up on 4 plates, but the he grabs two people to spot him and just barely bends his knees, then screams like hell to go 4 inches back up to lock out.  he looked at me when he was done and said "i bet you didnt think i could do that huh?" i looked back and told him "no, i really dont think you can."  a half squat is a half squat, dont tell me you squat 405 for reps when your not going all the way.

also i had some kid telling me he did 6 plates on a dip machine, i just looked at him funny.  then he puts on 3 35s on each side and doesnt go all the way down.

i make some noise sometimes, but i dont try to act like some kinda hard ass, and i outlift 99% of the people in my gym.  i think its funny when i see someone trying to get attention by making moise and glaring, when all i need to do is throw 3 or 4 plates on a bar to do squats or deads and poeple stop and watch.  i'm not even that big and i'm not trying to say i am, but those tools irritate me.
you suck at life...