Author Topic: The Worst President in History?  (Read 6563 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: The Worst President in History?
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2007, 01:41:42 PM »
I believe the people who still stand behind Bush are looking for a new kind of America.  They must not be happy with the America that has been so great for the last 231 years.
S

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2007, 01:42:03 PM »
If BUSH did nothing with Iraq we wouldn't be in the sad shape we are now.

And it's not true he nothing...you know that, you are over 40 i think.
Not quite, but close enough to know that he did JACK while in office.  

His legacy comes after his presidency, however, this legacy is in danger do to the anti-semitic crap he's spewing as of late.  

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2007, 01:51:49 PM »
the debacle of Iraq and the 400+ billion in debt hinders my vision into the future.  I can see him getting props for his handling of 9/11 and Afghanistan but it's all shadowed by Iraq.

Additionally:

What did Carter do in the ball park of what Bush has done in Iraq?   Most of what i hear about Carter is pure opinion.  What BUSH has done is fact.

I'm hardly going to defend Carter's Presidency but this attempt to shade the disgrace that is Bush's Administration by focusing on Carter is a common neotaint tactic.

The only defending I'll do of Carter is that he was/is HIGHLY intelligent and decent. His Presidency was ineffective and weak but his intelligence and decency are beyond reproach.

Bush on the other hand has none of those traits and in fact has been at the helm of what can only be described as one disgrace after another. To defend Bush at this point is tantamount to sticking your head in the ground or covering your eyes and ears and jumping up and down so that you can't see or hear anything negative.

Did you get see that post claiming that if any other President had been in office these last two terms that the US would be in far worse shape now and for the next 10-20 years?

That was a beauty.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2007, 01:53:37 PM »
If BUSH did nothing with Iraq we wouldn't be in the sad shape we are now.

And it's not true he nothing...you know that, you are over 40 i think.

If he did anything they kill the hostages immediately.   what would you have done?  Invade?

Ya, you got some good points OsmO, But recall that the Hostages were let go Pronto as soon as Ronnie Ray-Gun
took the helm. They knew better. Gadafi took it hard asap and never was to mouthy in public after.
(Not counting a Jumbo passenger plane in the dirt)

As far as dooing nothing, yes we'd be better off. I could Give him (W) a break as it's hindsight, but the Prez has  the best intell and Im sure they warned exactly of what we got in Iraq now.
The Isralies cant keep order and they heve a well established Govt and millitary. What? We gona go bargeing in and make everything peachy inthe land of stonings and beheading and mutilations ::).
Gross Negligence at a minimum. Some say we hanged the wrong one.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2007, 02:04:07 PM »
I'm hardly going to defend Carter's Presidency but this attempt to shade the disgrace that is Bush's Administration by focusing on Carter is a common neotaint tactic.

The only defending I'll do of Carter is that he was/is HIGHLY intelligent and decent. His Presidency was ineffective and weak but his intelligence and decency are beyond reproach.

Bush on the other hand has none of those traits and in fact has been at the helm of what can only be described as one disgrace after another. To defend Bush at this point is tantamount to sticking your head in the ground or covering your eyes and ears and jumping up and down so that you can't see or hear anything negative.

Did you get see that post claiming that if any other President had been in office these last two terms that the US would be in far worse shape now and for the next 10-20 years?

That was a beauty.

Yeah it was a beauty.    Some people have been programmed to hate over the last few years by the republican propaganda machine and for some good reasons but these people need to look at things more objectively and cast away their "feelings".  Carter certainly wasn't a good president overall, but far from the worse and far from BUSH in that category.

Fact is, we are between I-rock and hard place right now because of BUSH's incompetence.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2007, 02:06:39 PM »
If it werent for Carter, we wouldnt be in Iraq today.
We are in fact fighting Iran there.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2007, 02:08:28 PM »

WHOA.................... ........

please elaborate.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2007, 02:13:33 PM »
Yeah it was a beauty.    Some people have been programmed to hate over the last few years by the republican propaganda machine and for some good reasons but these people need to look at things more objectively and cast away their "feelings".  Carter certainly wasn't a good president overall, but far from the worse and far from BUSH in that category.

Fact is, we are between I-rock and hard place right now because of BUSH's incompetence.

I like how you pretend to be objective.

You think we have been programmed to hate yet all that is said about bush/repubs/conservatives is pure hatred... nothing more.  The fact that Iraq is portrayed as such a failure is a falsehood.  It's a war.. it's violent.. and it's in part of the world we haven't had to really fight yet.  Yet you all continue to claim events that occur there as part of ANY war mean we've failed, we're incompetent, we were wrong etc. 

Carter was far worse than Bush... bush is just more hated.  That was the point I was trying to make.

http://newsbusters.org/node/12890

http://voluntaryxchange.typepad.com/voluntaryxchange/2004/07/a_jimmy_carter_.html

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,950378-3,00.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/gerard_baker/article1837738.ece

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2007, 02:15:36 PM »
WHOA............................

please elaborate.

The whole powerstructure and region would be diff if the Shaw were not deposed.
We wouldn't be where we are if Khomeini didn't get a foothold in there.
There's No telling but it would be different..
Make no mistake we fighting Iran here.  The technology and goddies is largely from them, in particular the
"'Shaped Charges" thet penetrate armour.

Amadjeasshole is  a big player in theis game, and hes winning.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2007, 02:22:42 PM »
The whole powerstructure and region would be diff if the Shaw were not deposed.
We wouldn't be where we are if Khomeini didn't get a foothold in there.
There's No telling but it would be different..
Make no mistake we fighting Iran here.  The technology and goddies is largely from them, in particular the
"'Shaped Charges" thet penetrate armour.

Amadjeasshole is  a big player in theis game, and hes winning.

Exactly, remember that Ozmo when you say WE created the Iraqi terrorist threat.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 02:27:27 PM »
Exactly, remember that Ozmo when you say WE created the Iraqi terrorist threat.

I never said "We" created the threat.  I said our actions increased it in the area.

Let's face it, BB, i can the same for you about being objective. 

But what I'm looking at is the mess BUSH has put us in due to his incompetence.......do i need to elaborate on how he screwed up a the post-invasion for starters?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2007, 02:32:01 PM »
I never said "We" created the threat.  I said our actions increased it in the area.

But what I'm looking at is the mess BUSH has put us in due to his incompetence.......do i need to elaborate on how he screwed up a the post-invasion for starters?

Oh, ok.

Sure, name it.  But there's a difference between mistakes and incompetence.  Keep in mind it was a military operation.  You can put a lot of responsibility on the Generals shoulders as well.  As far as a fighting war is concerned we've done better than the media would lead you to believe. 

And a few million Iraqis turning out for a democratic election is testament to who wants a new country and what we can offer through Saddams demise.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2007, 02:36:08 PM »

I wont argue a bit for Bush, and I voted for him 2x ::) :'( (even Stood in line a LONG time 2nd time :-[)
I really think he put in motion all the ingredients for a climactic Armagedon showdown a Hundred years sooner than need be (Peak Oil). Bottom line is That region MUST be kept secure. Should have just contained and tolerated Saddam.
Shit,.. in all Honestly I think we'd been better off to have released him, apologized and packed up.
It takes a vicious brutal despot to run those contries, and in the end it will be no different.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2007, 02:41:25 PM »
I like how you pretend to be objective.

You think we have been programmed to hate yet all than is said about bush/repubs/conservatives is pure hatred... nothing more.  The fact that Iraq is portrayed as such a failure is a falsehood.  It's a war.. it's violent.. and it's in part of the world we haven't had to really fight yet.  Yet you all continue to claim events that occur there as part of ANY war mean we've failed, we're incompetent, we were wrong etc. 

Carter was far worse than Bush... bush is just more hated.  That was the point I was trying to make.

http://newsbusters.org/node/12890

http://voluntaryxchange.typepad.com/voluntaryxchange/2004/07/a_jimmy_carter_.html

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,950378-3,00.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/gerard_baker/article1837738.ece

Again with the idiocy. I love this guy, he's the new Mr. Hate.

As factual evidence that Carter's a "far worse" President than is Bush he links newsbusters.org, whose mission statement is "Exposing and Combating Liberal Media Bias".

Voluntaryxchange.com whose main page contains stories about a Roswell UFO Festival, the history of the Rabbit Proof Fence and a story about Rosie O'Donnell.

A story by a British writer for a British newspaper and a Time story from get this March 17, 1980.

Bwaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Now that's a winner of a post right there.

If it weren't for Bush we wouldn't be in Iraq. Iraq was his own personal mission. There is more than a little evidence that invading Iraq was in the works before 9/11 and before he took office.

I've never heard anyone criticize the invasion in Afghanistan. Iraq is completely different though and should be thought of as separate and distinct from a military action based solely on 9/11.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2007, 03:09:56 PM »
Again with the idiocy. I love this guy, he's the new Mr. Hate.

As factual evidence that Carter's a "far worse" President than is Bush he links newsbusters.org, whose mission statement is "Exposing and Combating Liberal Media Bias".

Voluntaryxchange.com whose main page contains stories about a Roswell UFO Festival, the history of the Rabbit Proof Fence and a story about Rosie O'Donnell.

A story by a British writer for a British newspaper and a Time story from get this March 17, 1980.

Bwaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Now that's a winner of a post right there.

-Nothing wrong with an editorial column.. it gets the point across. (but I forget that you lack the brain power to grasp it)

-See Above

-So being British means he's wrong?  (great argument, genius)

-And so a piece written closer to his presidency isn't as accurate?  (once again.. this guy calls ME stupid)

Still waiting for something correct or smart to come out of your mouth... looks like i'll have to cancel my plans for the rest of the week on this one!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2007, 03:18:36 PM »
-Nothing wrong with an editorial column.. it gets the point across. (but I forget that you lack the brain power to grasp it)

-See Above

-So being British means he's wrong?  (great argument, genius)

-And so a piece written closer to his presidency isn't as accurate?  (once again.. this guy calls ME stupid)

Still waiting for something correct or smart to come out of your mouth... looks like i'll have to cancel my plans for the rest of the week on this one!

Stop Prof. Hawking, you're only making your party look worse. Your nonsensical defense hurts your cause more than it helps it. BTW, nice job of Googling on your part.

I'm going to get another good laugh and read that "Roswell UFO Festival" story and then I'm going to read up on "Rabbit Proof Fences" and then the latest doings of Rosie O'Donnell all from the link you posted. 

Thanks Capt. Moron, you've given me enough laughs to make what was a relatively boring day pretty amusing.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2007, 03:22:59 PM »
Stop Prof. Hawking, you're only making your party look worse. Your nonsensical defense hurts your cause more than it helps it. BTW, nice job of Googling on your part.

I'm going to get another good laugh and read that "Roswell UFO Festival" story and then I'm going to read up on "Rabbit Proof Fences" and then the latest doings of Rosie O'Donnell all from the link you posted. 

Thanks Capt. Moron, you've given me enough laughs to make what was a relatively boring day pretty amusing.

Glad I could help... of course you realize you've lost any hope of winning this one, right?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2007, 03:34:40 PM »
Glad I could help... of course you realize you've lost any hope of winning this one, right?

Bwaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

There's nothing to win, you're not clever enough to actually win anything from. It's like debating an infant.

Here's a lovely picture from the link you posted "proving" Carter was a "far worse" President than Bush. I got another great laugh out of it.

Hey, how's that "The US would be in worse shape now and for the next 10-20 years if anyone else was our President" theory working out for you?

Any chance you can prove that little beauty or was it just pathetic neotaint rhetoric?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2007, 03:39:01 PM »
Bwaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

There's nothing to win, you're not clever enough to actually win anything from. It's like debating an infant.

Here's a lovely picture from the link you posted "proving" Carter was a "far worse" President than Bush. I got another great laugh out of it.

Hey, how's that "The US would be in worse shape now and for the next 10-20 years if anyone else was our President" theory working out for you?

Any chance you can prove that little beauty or was it just pathetic neotaint rhetoric?

I already won.  You haven't posted a single intelligent sentence or said anything substantial the entire thread.  Owned!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2007, 03:43:33 PM »
I already won.  You haven't posted a single intelligent sentence or said anything substantial the entire thread.  Owned!

I'm going to talk type real slow for you.

My contention with your insane post was with your assertion that the US would be in far worse shape now and for the next 20 years if anyone other than Bush was President.

Of course you haven't proven such little ditty. Do you care to Prof. Hawking or was that just typical neotaint rhetoric?

BTW, here's a picture from the link you provided as proof Carter was a "far worse" President than Bush.

BWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2007, 03:48:46 PM »
I'm going to talk type real slow for you.

My contention with your insane post was with your assertion that the US would be in far worse shape now and for the next 20 years if anyone other than Bush was President.

Of course you haven't proven such that little ditty. Do you care to Prof. Hawking or was that just typical neotaint rhetoric?

BTW, here's a picture from the link you provided as proof Carter was a "far worse" President than Bush.

BWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHA... Hey retard, even liberals have admitted that a John Kerry or Al Gore would've been disasterous for 9/11, Afghanistan, and even Iraq. 

Yeah I can PROVE something that's 20 yrs in the future... your folks must be REAL proud of you, lol!

So now you've not only NOT written anything intelligent, but you're actually running out of stupid shit to spout so you're RETYPING IT!!!

ROTFLMAO!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2007, 04:01:34 PM »
HAHA... Hey retard, even liberals have admitted that a John Kerry or Al Gore would've been disasterous for 9/11, Afghanistan, and even Iraq. 

Yeah I can PROVE something that's 20 yrs in the future... your folks must be REAL proud of you, lol!

So now you've not only NOT written anything intelligent, but you're actually running out of stupid shit to spout so you're RETYPING IT!!!

ROTFLMAO!

So you're saying that even you though you said it you can't prove it.

That's an excellent strategy. Make a wild accusation and when asked to prove it say "Yeah, I can PROVE something that's 20 yrs in the future".

Hey Einstein, you're the one that said it. If you make a definitive statement at least have the balls to back it up.

As I said earlier, you're hurting your own cause and clearly you're not intelligent enough to either comprehend the weight of your statements or you're just spouting without thinking.

Either way you look bad and you hurt your cause.

But hey, why let that get in your way.

Here's a picture from the link you posted.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2007, 04:19:29 PM »
So you're saying that even you though you said it you can't prove it.

That's an excellent strategy. Make a wild accusation and when asked to prove it say "Yeah, I can PROVE something that's 20 yrs in the future".

Hey Einstein, you're the one that said it. If you make a definitive statement at least have the balls to back it up.

As I said earlier, you're hurting your own cause and clearly you're not intelligent enough to either comprehend the weight of your statements or you're just spouting without thinking.

Either way you look bad and you hurt your cause.

But hey, why let that get in your way.

Here's a picture from the link you posted.

Wow.. and even a THIRD TIME!!!  HOLY SHIT!!!! We've got a real winner here don't we?!?!

Refer to my last post.  If you need to, have that crack addict of a mother read it to you out loud for emphasis since you didn't get it the first time.  Also, ask her if she drank and smoked heavily during your pregnancy.

And for the record, the only thing I did to hurt my case was to speak to you thinking a simpleton like yourself could comprehend what I was saying and be able to defend your opinion without running out of shit to say and resorting to furiously repeating yourself, "rain man."  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... good lord.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2007, 04:20:41 PM »
Boys! Boys..