Author Topic: gh15 answers concerns  (Read 11184 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: gh15 answers concerns
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2007, 05:30:36 PM »
The sad thing is that IF someone were to weigh 230 ripped and natural no one would believe him! These damn drugs have ruined the sport because we have no idea how much is taken and what is required or not required. It is literally a mess at the professional level. There is still a code of insiders and most are not saying. That hasn't changed. In the old days no one would admit they used steroids. Why? It was felt to be cheating. It was considered risky. Then Arnold confessed that he used steroids before contests. Years later he qualified that to say he didn't use as much as the guys today. The truth is we can only guess at what the 'requirements' are for the best bodybuilders. There is no knowledge.

What we do know is no university will allow testing of steroids anymore because of ethics. Not on humans, anyway. So what are we supposed to do as bodybuilders? I would have thought research and testing is the best way to learn things. No wonder bodybuilding has gone underground.

Where is Bob Chick to discuss this very important point? No one is doing a damn thing about drugs.

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2007, 05:52:39 PM »
Stop with the blue font, please.
Ron Paul 2012

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2007, 05:54:20 PM »
I already changed from blue to navy!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2007, 06:46:51 PM »
The sad thing is that IF someone were to weigh 230 ripped and natural no one would believe him!

Arnold competed around 235, do you really think that someone is going to build the kind of muscle that Arnold built naturally? Considering that Arnold was pretty gifted, at what weight do you think he would have competed naturally?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2007, 06:53:58 PM »
Arnold used drugs from an early age. He also trained long and hard. How big he would have been naturally no one knows.

Is it possible to get really big without drugs. Yes. Will many do this? No, not since 1940 to about 1955. Today with science, equipment and nutrition we have a chance to find out. Trouble is few are doing the hard work and just about everyone defaults to the short cuts.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2007, 07:02:30 PM »
WHAT ME DOESNT MATTER HERE,,I CAN ACT THE WAY  I WANT TO BECAUSE  IM IN STEROIDLAND CALLED EUROPE/EASTERN EUROPE WHERE ITS LEGAL IN MANY PLACES,,

YOU AMERICANS CAN THANK MR BENOIT AND MR TITUS BUT ESPECIALLY MR BENOIT BECAUSE IT GETS VERY SERIOUS NOW IN USA,,THE FDA AND DEA ARE PISSED AT YOU AND THEY ARE UP FOR ELIMINATION AAS USE AS MUCH AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN,,

I REALLY COULD CARE LESS BECAUSE THE MARKET IS INTERNATIONAL FOR AAS,,BUT YOU GUYS PISSED THE DEA TO SUCH A DEGREE WITH ABUSING THE SYSTEM AND DOING THE REC AND PAINKILLERS AND NOW THAT MOTHER FUCKIN UGLY MURDERER BENOIT WITH HIM MURDRING HIS FAMILY,,YOU PISSED THE DEA TO NEW LEVELS AND THEY ARE UP TO GET ALL OF YOUR AMERICAN SOURCES DOWN,,THE ONES THAT SIT IN  USA,,

SO AS A FINAL WORD,,
NO ONE CAN FUCK WITH THE DEA,,THE DEA IS VERY SMART PEOPLE,,THE DEA AND FDA ONLY PROTECT THE PEOPLE AND THE DEA AND FDA UNDERSTOOD YOUR NEED FOR YOUR SPACE FOR LONG TIME AS LONG AS YOU DIDNT GO OVER BOARD,,NOW IT WENT OVERBOARD WITH THIS BENOIT EPISODE AND THE CHINEASE MORONS,,AND EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE VERY SLOW FOR THE AMERICAN LIFTER,,,GET READY TO PAY HIGH PRICES,,GET READY TO NOT HAVE MANY SOURCES,,

SOON YOU WILL SEE MANY BODYBUILDERS AND MANY PROS IF THEY DONT HAVE A GOOD SOURCE OR GOOD DOC! GETTING SMALLER AND LOSING SIZE,,

BAD TIMES COMING UPON YOU MY AMERICAN FRIENDS,,GET READY FOR THAT

LASTLY I WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY HERE SOMETHING:

I AM NOT IN ANY WAY OR FORM RUN ANY SHOW,,EVERYTHING I SAY HERE IS  FOR ROLE PLAY ONLY AND ONLY FOR PRETENDING PURPOSES,,I ONLY BELIEVE IN PROTIEN POWDERS AND HARD TRAINING WITH GOOD FOOD AND I ENOY COMING ON GETBIG FOR A LAUGH,,I NEVER EVEN SMOKED A CIGAR NOR DRANK ALCHOHOL AND MY MOTHER PAY FOR INTERNET SERVICE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY,,BASICALLY I AM A WANNA BE..

WHEN IT COMES TO REAL LIFE MY FRIENDS: SAY NO TO DRUGS NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE

THANK YOU:)

100% spot on, its already started to happen. Most USA sources have doubled their prices.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2007, 07:05:40 PM »

Is it possible to get really big without drugs. Yes. Will many do this? No, not since 1940 to about 1955. Today with science, equipment and nutrition we have a chance to find out. Trouble is few are doing the hard work and just about everyone defaults to the short cuts.

Just because you are clueless doesn't mean everyone else is. The rest of us already know what is approximately possible without hormones. We don't care about that. Chemical enhancement is here to stay, who cares about natural bodybuilding anymore? Only old farts like you who live in the past.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2007, 07:07:44 PM »
Ah, how refreshing to hear the opinion of a genuine expert.

I wonder if gh15 turnaround is because the authorities have uncovered his identity?

AVBG

« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2007, 08:18:05 PM »
Ah, how refreshing to hear the opinion of a genuine expert.

I wonder if gh15 turnaround is because the authorities have uncovered his identity?

unlikely

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2007, 08:28:30 PM »
im a natural 350 pounds with 1% bodyfat explain that gh15

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2007, 08:28:06 AM »

gh15's identity:

Ron: "I am lazy."

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2007, 09:08:22 AM »
Thanks. I like Matt C, his enthousiasm reminds me of one of my younger brothers.... just have to learn how to gauge his "gaullibleness" ;)

"matt" consistently acts as though he's got it all down even though he's basically a know-all kid.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2007, 09:10:04 AM »
Waht you just said doesn't make any sense nor brings any point. I have no idea what you're talking about.

It must be the high test fucking with your mind or the language barrier.
Ignore sevastase he's desperate for attention.