Author Topic: For ShiftedShapes, The MOST MUSCULAR MYOSTATIN Dog!!! "Arnold" of the DOG WORLD!  (Read 7419 times)

WetWorker

Epic unnatural animal lust thread  :o

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
whould this really be something a "natural" guy would be allowed to use if it happens and is availible?  Is it any different than roids? 

I have no attachment to being natural, just to being healthy.  I will improve my body with any technologies that become available so long as they do not negatively impact my longevity or longterm health.  Steroids are unhealthy, so I don't use them, the impact of Myostatin inhibition on humans remains to be seen.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
adonis what do you sudgest to get my dogg more buff. treadmill? here a few pics.

Cute pooch. what's his/her name?

Master Blaster

Schuelke continues to see the muscular boy he found in Berlin seven years ago. Though there were fears that his heart might get too thick, the boy is completely healthy. He's strong but no longer abnormally so. It may be that myostatin's effects are most dramatic during fetal development, but that's one of many guesses in this genetic mystery.

I call bullshit. That doctor is lying through his teeth. Dollars for donuts, kid looks like a freak of nature.