Author Topic: COST OF REDEMPTION IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO AVERAGE TRAINERS!!!!  (Read 5529 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Dunno if he got it from Ronnie, but I did see some kid poking his chest and neck and shit with the pin from the weight stack once a while ago. Really fat kid too, which only added to my amusement.
??? what the hell? did you laugh at him?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
??? what the hell? did you laugh at him?
I did when it hit me what he was doing. I was going over to the lat pulldown machine, and the fat bastard is there probing and flapping his double d's around. He walks off and when the shock wore off I just burst out.

chaos

• Getbig V
I did when it hit me what he was doing. I was going over to the lat pulldown machine, and the fat bastard is there probing and flapping his double d's around. He walks off and when the shock wore off I just burst out.
I hate that >:(

When you miss an opportunity to laugh at someone doing something stupid, but you're in too much shock and you miss out. I always feel empty when that happens.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
I hate that >:(

When you miss an opportunity to laugh at someone doing something stupid, but you're in too much shock and you miss out. I always feel empty when that happens.
I did get him to sing a song from West Side Story so that he could have a towel once. He actually knew all the lyrics...

chaos

• Getbig V
I did get him to sing a song from West Side Story so that he could have a towel once. He actually knew all the lyrics...
:-\ video? c'mon, you know you got it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The_Leafy_Bug

Nice chime-in shrimp.  Maybe some day you too will be able to bench your bodyweight.
I wish some day to beable to do the 25 lbs plates

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
:-\ video? c'mon, you know you got it.
Oooh, I didn't even think about that. Used to hang out behind the front desk with a couple mates who worked there and the kid asked for a towel so I said, "Only if you sing a selection from the Academy Award winning West Side Story.", and he just dove right into it. Bleh, not wanting to make any bs claims I guess could ask around.

The_Leafy_Bug

he actually gave out constructive, good advice for free, that possibly helped someone avoid an injury. You on the other hand are too busy swinging from TA's ballhair to see this. You should probably run along and eat some donuts and a couple of lines some body weight push ups ::)
Lordie.... you know you are just a fucking bad ass too aren't you with your little American History X stomping avatar and your tough persona. I bet you wipe your ass with steal wool. How can i be tough like you? You are cool. Tee hee....

chaos

• Getbig V
Lordie.... you know you are just a fucking bad ass too aren't you with your little American History X stomping avatar and your tough persona. I bet you wipe your ass with steal wool. How can i be tough like you? You are cool. Tee hee....
before you're cool you have to chew razor blades and post a video of it on getbig. Would you do it if I told you it would help you get your 128lbs ripped?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
no shit dude, a few weeks ago some scrawny kid asked for a spot on the bench and, being the nice guy i am, i gave him one. 205 on the bar and he can't get the first fucking rep. i help him grind one out and he keeps going through four purely forced reps, by the end i'm nearly doing an upright row with all i got.

shaking my head, i head off and do my thing. a few minutes later, the dude asks me for a spot again. i figured he went down in weight, only to find 225 on the bar this time. after he sort of unracks it, i let it sit on his chest for a few seconds before hoisting it straight back off of him and pulling it back into the supports, told him to lower the weight or he's gonna blow out his shoulders, then walked away.

recently i saw him again, and he was using 135 for shakey sets of six. at least he got the message.  :-\

You should have told him to lower the weight because you were doing all the work. There is a guy at my gym who squats 600 pounds for a 1" range of motion rep and I am not exagerating.
The House that Ruth built

Beener

• Getbig IV
Saw this one guy a few weeks back squatting, not even in the rack, but from the rack, i dont understand the point, if you're at a rack, why not use it?/

So anywyas hes squatting 3 plates ass to grass no prob, but then he puts another plate on and gets some guy to spot him.  He goes down for a rep and the spotter baaaarely gets him back up, the spotters veisn are popping out of his head. then the guy goes down for another rep!!:O  Needless to say, the spotter couldn't get him up this time and the bar rolled over the guys head. the spotter was lucky the bar didnt roll back or he could very well be in the hospital right now

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Saw this one guy a few weeks back squatting, not even in the rack, but from the rack, i dont understand the point, if you're at a rack, why not use it?/

So anywyas hes squatting 3 plates ass to grass no prob, but then he puts another plate on and gets some guy to spot him.  He goes down for a rep and the spotter baaaarely gets him back up, the spotters veisn are popping out of his head. then the guy goes down for another rep!!:O  Needless to say, the spotter couldn't get him up this time and the bar rolled over the guys head. the spotter was lucky the bar didnt roll back or he could very well be in the hospital right now

I actually hate spotting..usually I tell a guy..use less weight, you will thank me later

isn't a spotter meant to get 1 or 2 reps more at the most
Here comes the money shot

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
this is all very sad.

do these clowns actually watch cost of redemption.

how many times does ronnie even need a spot?

the guy doubles 800 squats and the spotter stands back.

personally, i think forced reps are like a security blanket. they teach you more about failing with a weight than controlling it but, in any case, if you haven't built a strong foundation you have no business doing forced reps imo.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
this is all very sad.

do these clowns actually watch cost of redemption.

how many times does ronnie even need a spot?

the guy doubles 800 squats and the spotter stands back.

personally, i think forced reps are like a security blanket. they teach you more about failing with a weight than controlling it but, in any case, if you haven't built a strong foundation you have no business doing forced reps imo.
hahahaa, exactly, a few minutes after this whole charade they went over and did some cable crossover/pushup supersets and i heard one tell the other one "that guy doesn't know what he's talking about you're still doing the weight even if i am pulling on it" ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
hahahaa, exactly, a few minutes after this whole charade they went over and did some cable crossover/pushup supersets and i heard one tell the other one "that guy doesn't know what he's talking about you're still doing the weight even if i am pulling on it" ::)

lol

mind boggling.

when they realise that they haven't gained an ounce of muscle on their bodies in 3 years they'll think that all they need to do is buy milos' 'recovery drinks' and continue wasting their time and energy training exactly the same way.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
training chest alone, you're better off using the smith rack

climber

• Getbig III
hahhaha, these clowns crack me up.. during my last workout I was doing abs next to the area in my gym with those starter bar bells (go up to 130 pounds)... this little skinny guy came up and did a set of curls with the 45 pound one and he was grunting really loud, after his set of about 8 reps he ran off and did some other exercise in another part of the gym... When I saw him coming back for another set I quickly grabbed the 130 pound barbell and did an easy 8 reps with it.. he just turned around and went back to the other side of the gym! hahahahaha!
Hrmmm

thor_odin

• Getbig II
Do you ever actually workout Squadfather? You seem to spend all your time in the gym watching other guys train.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

Your pussy avatar is quite fitting as well.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
hahahaha, theres a couple of mid twenties clowns in the gym today both around 6 feet tall and 180 pounds tops copying Ronnie's chest workout from COR, same movements, same form, same catch phrases like , "yeah buddy" "light weight", "let's do this" etc. one of them lies on the decline bench with 315 and the friend hands him the bar and the bar literally drops on his chest and he proceeds to do 4 reps with his "partner" pulling on the bar with all his might and then they have the gall to load on 365, at this point i'm laughing my ass off and they both try "benching' it but don't even come close even with assistance, hahahahaha.
at least they aren't an obese fatbody like you chubby fat ass.

bounce the weight off your belly tub of lard.

go eat some bacon you fat racist pig...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Do you ever actually workout Squadfather? You seem to spend all your time in the gym watching other guys train.
Have you ever rested 2 minutes between a set?  You add that up, that's an easy 25 minutes of resting doing nothing in a gym.
Hope this helps.
N

climber

• Getbig III
at least they aren't an obese fatbody like you chubby fat ass.

bounce the weight off your belly tub of lard.

go eat some bacon you fat racist pig...

Why do you think im SF? You're such a rude obnoxious gimmick! Too bad the mods around here don't moderate more. I'd have you banned in a heartbeat. Every one of your posts if filled with hate towards SF (and others).
Hrmmm

suckmymuscle

hahahaha, theres a couple of mid twenties clowns in the gym today both around 6 feet tall and 180 pounds tops copying Ronnie's chest workout from COR, same movements, same form, same catch phrases like , "yeah buddy" "light weight", "let's do this" etc. one of them lies on the decline bench with 315 and the friend hands him the bar and the bar literally drops on his chest and he proceeds to do 4 reps with his "partner" pulling on the bar with all his might and then they have the gall to load on 365, at this point i'm laughing my ass off and they both try "benching' it but don't even come close even with assistance, hahahahaha.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...I guess Coleman will have to face even more competition this year while trying to re-gain his title. ::) Now speaking seriously, I think that workout videos coming from top pros and especially from standard-bearers should come with a warning that reads:"Caution: the weights and reps used by bodybuilder X in this video were accomplished after 10 years of diligent work and anabolic drug abuse. Do not try to replicate the poundages and reps seen here."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
I actually hate spotting..usually I tell a guy..use less weight, you will thank me later

isn't a spotter meant to get 1 or 2 reps more at the most

safety measure, far as i'm concerned. i never use "forced reps" but i always have a spotter nearby once i hit around 80% of my 1RM.

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...I guess Coleman will have to face even more competition this year while trying to re-gain his title. ::) Now speaking seriously, I think that workout videos coming from top pros and especially from standard-bearers should come with a warning that reads:"Caution: the weights and reps used by bodybuilder X in this video were accomplished after 10 years of diligent work and anabolic drug abuse. Do not try to replicate the poundages and reps seen here."

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Go easy on Newbies tell them to get proper information like Arnold Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding that i refer to as a Bible.
Do not be cruel and watch them make asses of themselves because at one stage alot of us were just like them if you have an impressive physique make a point to tell them what they are doing is totally moronic.
Goal to lift Heavy