Author Topic: Opinions on Axio labs?  (Read 16058 times)

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
Re: Opinions on Axio labs?
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2007, 04:53:30 AM »
HG tren E? wtf is that. I have heard mixed opinions on them. Extremely negative opinions on genxxl or "brian".  this is from consumerlabreports.co.uk

Tren was originally a human product. Negma produced it. I never heard anything bad about Balkan, or that their lisence isn't real. They have a huge factory, so it would be very odd for them to be a UG operating out of a huge factory.

As for the consumer site...they're alright for the most part, but sometimes miss the mark on things.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2007, 01:11:40 PM »
Anthony,

what do you think about Nutri-Vet?

Thanks

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2007, 02:28:38 PM »
Tren was originally a human product. Negma produced it. I never heard anything bad about Balkan, or that their lisence isn't real. They have a huge factory, so it would be very odd for them to be a UG operating out of a huge factory.

As for the consumer site...they're alright for the most part, but sometimes miss the mark on things.

Balkan is just a bigger ugl that uses the gmp standard.. this is just another british dragobn type operation. licensed companys cant dose products like that. Tren E at 200mg per ml along with some of the other products no way this could be licensed.. does not mean its not good products though..

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2007, 06:12:36 AM »
Balkan is just a bigger ugl that uses the gmp standard.. this is just another british dragobn type operation. licensed companys cant dose products like that. Tren E at 200mg per ml along with some of the other products no way this could be licensed.. does not mean its not good products though..

I'm unaware of a law on the books in Moldovia that states what the maximum dose of a product can be...

Honestly...I'm sure most people on the internet steroid forums are experts in Moldovian law and licensing practices, I just don't happen to be one of them.

From what I see, Balkan appears legitimate as a real pharm company.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2007, 07:14:23 AM »
HG tren E? wtf is that. I have heard mixed opinions on them. Extremely negative opinions on genxxl or "brian".  this is from consumerlabreports.co.uk

That site is very questionable...alot of the stuff on there is pure opinion.

i also have a hard time taking the site seriously with all the miss spelling and horrible use of grammar in the English language. you would think if they were halfway intelligent they could type a complete sentence with correct punctuation and common verbage.

some of the stuff i agree with but some of it is 100% wrong and just a biased opinion.

8)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2007, 12:35:19 PM »
No. There were 2 founders and 3 owners of BD, at the end. One former owner owns Balkan. Another owner is dead. And the final one has nothing to do with Axio.

Towards the end, GenXXL/Brian was trying to buy the BD website (though not the actual name/company) and failed. They never owned part of the company, never produced a single BD product, and were only a remailer.

I think you are correct sir......

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2007, 12:46:30 PM »
That site is very questionable...alot of the stuff on there is pure opinion.

i also have a hard time taking the site seriously with all the miss spelling and horrible use of grammar in the English language. you would think if they were halfway intelligent they could type a complete sentence with correct punctuation and common verbage.

some of the stuff i agree with but some of it is 100% wrong and just a biased opinion.

8)

I've been dealing with GenX for over a year,there ok in my book, I don't care who's running what company
The price is right,delivery is fast,but would't hurt to see test results on Axiolabs gear.

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2007, 12:53:22 AM »
I've been dealing with GenX for over a year,there ok in my book, I don't care who's running what company
The price is right,delivery is fast,but would't hurt to see test results on Axiolabs gear.

they have some on their forum and on outlaw but coming from the company who sells the shit what good are they? of course they will be spot on. do you think they would post up an underdosed lab test online? the best way to test it is too get an extra 100$ abnd get it tested yourself. only go by 3rd party lab tests not lab tests posted by the comnpnay or their reps trying to push the products..

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2007, 10:57:36 AM »
Oral turinabol freakin rocks!!! mylar packaging and pressed tabs line is sick. Oils are way way way to overpriced for a UG IMO. Prices right up there with LSP and BD. Hooker,... do you have any insight on Axio that might be valuable to us?
       Are they affiliated with anybody from BD?
       Is it truly a sterile operation? Almost HG as they claim?
       Any signs of fakes?

Swole, are you in the US? I was going to pull the trigger on some T-bol just for the hell of it. I have never used before. I got cold feet at the last minute, pictured the FBI knocking on my door, federal offense and all that stuff, over 100 T-bol tabs. On such a small order am I being paranoid?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2007, 11:23:23 AM »
Swole, are you in the US? I was going to pull the trigger on some T-bol just for the hell of it. I have never used before. I got cold feet at the last minute, pictured the FBI knocking on my door, federal offense and all that stuff, over 100 T-bol tabs. On such a small order am I being paranoid?
check PM's
-

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2007, 11:39:18 AM »
Yes...if you order domestic no worries, the dea doesn't care about small personal users.
TEAM Nasser

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2007, 11:42:46 AM »
Yes...if you order domestic no worries, the dea doesn't care about small personal users.

I have to disagree. They care (a little) but they just don't have time or money to worry about small orders & such.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2007, 11:51:23 AM »
I have to disagree. They care (a little) but they just don't have time or money to worry about small orders & such.
I have to agree with Rim here. Personal use is kinda slap on wrist type thing. But the whole benoit thing really brought steroids into the limelight. There is an ora of negativity that surrounds any conversation about aas right now, and the media is fueling the fire. Keep in mind Le, customs, dea are all influenced by this. The games always hot. Some slip by, some dont. I would never say that ordering is 100% risk free. More like 70% (domestic) IMO
-

Zane

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2007, 03:52:18 PM »
What would be a small order 100 tabs 500?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2007, 04:09:47 PM »
small= enough for personal use.
-

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2007, 12:08:38 AM »
I'm on their anavar and turinabol right now..  will let you guys know results in a week or two ;)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2007, 09:41:09 AM »
Cap EQ,
 If you dont mind... Is that all your running? If so what are the dosages. PM me if you dont want to do it public. Reason i ask is because the tbol had my pumps so intense it was almost a negative effect. Im wonderin if you can even brush your teeth.
-

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2007, 08:56:50 AM »
Cap EQ,
 If you dont mind... Is that all your running? If so what are the dosages. PM me if you dont want to do it public. Reason i ask is because the tbol had my pumps so intense it was almost a negative effect. Im wonderin if you can even brush your teeth.

No no, I'm running a whole cycle with that as well.. basically:
1 Infar Sust a week
100mg prop EOD
200mg Tren En. /week
450mg EQ / week
50mg winny ED
.10mcg clen ED

20mg Turinabol ED
20mg Anavar ED

plus proviron, arimidex, ED
the pumps are pretty sweet, vascularity has started to really bust out.. in another week I'm going to cut out the sust completely, up the prop and switch from tren en. to acetate :)
I'm 267 with visible abs right now (about 11-13% bf) so hopefully will get it down to 9-10% for august. Might jump on T3 as well,

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2007, 09:01:54 AM »
Nice cycle Capt. but why only 20mg of Tbol? For your size how about 50mg?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2007, 11:07:35 AM »
I'm currently taking Axio Enethate and Deca and boy is that stuff killer. I'm only on week 4 and I put on 12 solid pounds!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2007, 12:54:32 PM »
Nice cycle Capt. but why only 20mg of Tbol? For your size how about 50mg?
Rim,
That stuff is strong. I was onlyt using 40mg and i had great result. especially around the 2 week mark. I could only imagine it stacked with var. Tren A gives me awesome strength and pumps too. That looks like a pretty crafty cycle. Have fun Cap Eq, keep us posted
-

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2007, 05:39:55 PM »
Thanks Swole...  , Rim. Exactly like Swole said.. I still want to be able to do wash my hair without cramping, lol..
those two combined are giving me unbelievable pumps, plus I think I've found a good balance with all the products I'm taking. I've never been a believer of more is better.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2007, 07:30:50 AM »

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2007, 08:35:58 AM »
Running Sustaplex, Deca, EQ and Fina Enth all from Axio labs. Very good shit IMO.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

4thAD

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2007, 03:25:03 PM »
http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/?p=235

HOOKER, I know trusted people who have been around for a long time say this is absolutely not the same guy as you suggest. I was thinking the same, but put up some proof! People that have no affiliation with that UG are saying no way!