Author Topic: PM MILLION QUESTION ANSWERD  (Read 7442 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: PM MILLION QUESTION ANSWERD
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2007, 11:04:03 PM »
as i said before,,
I NEVER LIE!

you will wait and see in couple months to a year that nothing will happen to the small one time buyer,, time will prove it,,so stop worrying the little guys AND WOMEN who got themselves couple tablets of oxandrolone and primo depo for a mere $300,,le is not bothering with shit unless it is big shit! your little town may be bothering with shit if this shit already have past  record in the recreational drug scene or you are a known problem!

there is a big reason to worry to anyone who buy in bulk for distribution,, and to anyone who does or sell narcs and painlkillers in usa,,as i said before if your gov wanted you all in jail you would be there,,your gov want the heart of the problem and the heart of the problem is not 99% of you,,they wanted china and got china,,and now they will go after major dealers that sit in usa via the same route they went after the last one!  you are not those dealers,,those dealer make 90k a month anmd spend 50k a month,,you are not those people my friends,,a finger is not a head remember that! this is not some local club usa where they get you face to face and check yoru car for 10 vials,,this is sting operations to get big guys,,so relax and take a breath

jason if you were worth answering i would answer you but since all i hear about you is that you are adonis that makes you a liar so i will refrain from answering you from now on,,

If you're a top tier IFFB pro, AS YOU HAVE OFTEN CLAIMED, then post under your real name.  Otherwise, you're just some lame-ass european steroid dealer.  I have it on good information that you are the latter... ;)

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2007, 11:06:16 PM »
Check what Disgusted says in the first paragraph:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showpost.php?p=297610&postcount=38

Was The Block lying when he said he met gh15 at the Arnold and swore it was an IFBB pro?

This is a great question.  I think Block is a douche, and is that even David Paul in the pictures?  This board is so fucked up.  People don't even seem to remember anything.  Regardless, he did claim that he met GH, and I thought Ron and others had met him too.  If GH is real, if I was him,  no way I would give up my real ID to a schmoe like Ron, regardless of running the board.  But apparently, guys have already seen who this is, and heard him admit to it.  This board is getting to be pure fucking comedy.  

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2007, 11:06:56 PM »
If you're a top tier IFFB pro, AS YOU HAVE OFTEN CLAIMED, then post under your real name.  Otherwise, you're just some lame-ass european steroid dealer.  I have it on good information that you are the latter... ;)

What difference does it make? Information is the key.

Aren't yourself a sad gimmick there to protect your own weak character?

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2007, 11:10:00 PM »
Was The Block lying when he said he met gh15 at the Arnold and swore it was an IFBB pro?

Unfortunately yes and Jason can testify :(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2007, 11:10:25 PM »

just a professional bodybuilder my friend same as dex jason ron priest,,im afraid of steroids they can kill you,,why do you think i always write in the gossip and rumor section? its because its all in fun to me,,i dont know crap about steroids,,i did is the natural way like skippi :)
fallen angel

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2007, 11:10:34 PM »
Aren't yourself a sad gimmick there to protect you own weak character?

Really?  Who am I?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2007, 11:11:32 PM »
just a professional bodybuilder

You claimed to place in top ten of the Olympia.  Of course you didn't, therefore you are a liar.  How, then, can we trust ANYTHING you say, O European drug dealer? ;) ::)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2007, 11:12:08 PM »
gh15= Jumbo Palumbo

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2007, 11:12:22 PM »
Unfortunately yes and Jason can testify :(

Well then Block needs to quit posting, what an idiot.  He looks like a complete fool if the pics are real, lies, and makes racist comments out the ass.  I don't really like CC, but I would love to see Block trying to talk him out of busting his ass up.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2007, 11:16:22 PM »
i placed higher than 10 in o,,and this year ill make top 6 gods willing,,and by the way ask yoruself this!

jason ,,ronald,,branch,,mustaf ,,all walking free on usa land,,,ask yourself how come,,also ask yourself for how long! because they are the biggest hormoizers in the industry in this order,,they are walking free and will continue to walk free because le look for MAJOR DEALERS SITING ON USA LAND NOT THE INDIVIDUAL MORON THAT PAYS COUPLE HANDRED TO GET HIS MUSCLE LITTLE BIGGER!

about time you get it already my friends,,

and again im not a dealer and never was,,prove it :),,infact i may be a cop for all you know!
fallen angel

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2007, 11:20:59 PM »
This is a great question.  I think Block is a douche, and is that even David Paul in the pictures?  This board is so fucked up.  People don't even seem to remember anything.  Regardless, he did claim that he met GH, and I thought Ron and others had met him too.  If GH is real, if I was him,  no way I would give up my real ID to a schmoe like Ron, regardless of running the board.  But apparently, guys have already seen who this is, and heard him admit to it.  This board is getting to be pure fucking comedy.  

hahahahaha... "DavidPaul"... he's a Lebanese Muslim kid living in the UK claiming to be a black dude. The black guy on the pic is Hugepecs... Twisted isn' it..

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=157978.0

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2007, 11:21:13 PM »
i placed higher than 10 in o,,and this year ill make top 6 gods willing,,

And I'm a billionaire cage-fighter rock star with a 191 IQ!   Nice to meet you, Mr. "Top 10 in O".  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2007, 11:22:03 PM »
i placed higher than 10 in o,,and this year ill make top 6 gods willing,,and by the way ask yoruself this!

::)  More lies ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2007, 12:22:24 AM »

Um, now this is getting really skeptical.

What Europeans, as GH15 claims to be, have placed in the top 10, and are planning to compete this year and look likely for top 6?

From 2000 - 2006 - Gunter, Ruhl, Nasser only | From 1993 - 1999 - Throw in Milos and Fux

Knock out Milos, Fux, Nasser as they are not competing in the O, only choice is Gunter or Ruhl......

::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2007, 12:29:13 AM »

What Europeans, as GH15 claims to be, have placed in the top 10, and are planning to compete this year and look likely for top 6?

From 2000 - 2006 - Gunter, Ruhl, Nasser only | From 1993 - 1999 - Throw in Milos and Fux

Knock out Milos, Fux, Nasser as they are not competing in the O, only choice is Gunter or Ruhl......

Doesn't Gunter live in the US now?

But, you can add Dennis James to the list. However, his English is way better than gh's.

So, he's either Markus Ruhl, or he's lying. 

I say he's lying.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2007, 12:32:21 AM »
But, you can add Dennis James to the list. However, his English is way better than gh's.

Me write bad enklishg too!!!

Therefore, I cannot be Dennis James. Damn.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2007, 12:38:31 AM »

are u really that retarded or u just pretending??

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2007, 12:45:41 AM »
Me write bad enklishg too!!!

Therefore, I cannot be Dennis James. Damn.

For as much as he posts, he would break form sooner or later, and I haven't seen that.  He's either unbelievably disciplined, or that's really the way he speaks.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2007, 01:04:22 AM »

Your constant insulting of me around the board is so boring.

I would say pick on someone your own size, but having seen your pics, you basically are 8)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2007, 03:17:35 AM »

Seriously guy I'm not sure what you situation is, either get on some anti-E's & lower the dose or get back on the test.  Either way man you are starting to sound like a bitch.  Pull it together.  You are setting yourself up to be this years TA.   Check yourself.
\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2007, 04:49:19 AM »
Seriously guy I'm not sure what you situation is, either get on some anti-E's & lower the dose or get back on the test.  Either way man you are starting to sound like a bitch.  Pull it together.  You are setting yourself up to be this years TA.   Check yourself.
read her post...if u don't get it then...you are in her club... ;)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2007, 08:52:02 AM »

jason if you were worth answering i would answer you but since all i hear about you is that you are adonis that makes you a liar so i will refrain from answering you from now on,,

please don't ever insult me like that again you ignorant fk. YOU have no idea what you are talking about as usual you never address anything...fking stupid beyond belief and I cant' beleive your ignorance is tolerated around here you 150 lb dork...never lie you are hardly an authority on anything but bullshit. Each day more and more are seeing it you are cokked and stick a fork in you soon you will be done..just like adonis is...so continue to peep away on these boards..I post facts you post fantasy made up bullshit...

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2007, 09:56:18 AM »
Is there any doubt now that he just uses this board and says he's a pro to SELL DRUGS?

He's not even being coy about it anymore.

Business must be getting slow.

Why does Ron allow this???????????

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2007, 12:06:43 PM »
GOVERMENT IN USA SENT YOU LETTERS TO BE NICE WITH YOU AND LET YOU GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE,,DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS NICE GOVERMENT THAT WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO YOU AND DIDNT BREAK DOWN YOUR,,

LOL!!  Yes, thank you to the nice government who is kind enough to allow me to put something in my own body.  Do I have permission to breath to?  ;)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2007, 12:12:25 PM »
Is there any doubt now that he just uses this board and says he's a pro to SELL DRUGS?

Sounds about right.

Anyone know if his shit's any good?  You never know when you'll need a new source!  ;D