Author Topic: does anyone ever feel paranoid....  (Read 3140 times)

uckmo

• Getbig II
Re: does anyone ever feel paranoid....
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2007, 09:29:36 PM »
Agree, never paranoid.  Maybe you are feeling other pressures or "things".  But as DIV said the subconscious is very basal and unusual all your fears are there, well he didn't say that I did but he brought the subconscious up. 

I have to ask does wifey know about your drug use?  How is work going?  Things going well in general?

Smart move to ignore the ideas of taking other drugs like valium and all that other crap. 

work is going OK,me and the Babbie's mom separated 2 months ago never married. but she makes me nuts always want and asking for things and were not together.So maybe crazy stress.yes shes know anout the gear.shes always saying shit like you have to use roids to be a man but I ignore that shit cause I tell her she has to always use weight loss pills to keep you thin  :P

thanks everone

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2007, 05:19:33 AM »
work is going OK,me and the Babbie's mom separated 2 months ago never married. but she makes me nuts always want and asking for things and were not together.So maybe crazy stress.yes shes know anout the gear.shes always saying shit like you have to use roids to be a man but I ignore that shit cause I tell her she has to always use weight loss pills to keep you thin  :P

thanks everone

Hey bro sorry to hear about that.  I hope things work out for you guys.  Hate to sound parent like but maybe counseling would help you guys work things out? 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2007, 07:36:21 AM »
"Counseling" is good for some, but frankly for me... I got some problems, OK? I know what they are.
Talking about them makes me dwell on them and feel worse. Screw That!
If you've identified the issues, and know all your alternatives IMO many better off just dealing with it from there. Got to remember EVERY one of these "Health Care" disiplines is a profit driven self serving entity.
They F'n force you to go to "Councling" to even fill out a SSDI claim. Think Im going back again to chat
w/ the Butch very sentimental Mama? NOT ON YOUR LIFE ;D

She's (your Gal) ripping on steroid use because your at odds. If everything were peachY, I doubt it'd come up.
She's insulting your "manhood" ::). Ok, the good news is She'd digging deep for a issue.
Insults are not a key to what is wrong.
Prolly ought to locate the real ones. Yeah AAS can cause issues, and, again, I'd back down that dose.
But I doubt its the real reason relation is in trouble.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2007, 08:35:16 AM »
I'm more paranoid thinking about the side effects that would surface sooner or later if not taken care properly

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2007, 04:15:25 PM »
Sounds like nerves to me.  I was nervous as shit before and after for a few days after my first shot.  I think its all in your head.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2007, 05:40:27 PM »
this isnt my 1st 2nd nor 8 cycle,so nerves isnt it

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2007, 05:48:26 PM »
this isnt my 1st 2nd nor 8 cycle,so nerves isnt it

Is that the most dose you used before?

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2007, 07:52:10 PM »
yes,with test I'm usually stay at 300mg x 2 a week
and just 300mg of EQ a week

so yes thats the most i have done 900mg test 600mg EQ

I'm dropping it back down.

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2007, 08:35:01 PM »
Relax, eat right, get plenty of sleep and hydrate.  I always feel really good on them, I feel empowered.  Except, one cycle when I was traveling and not eating right.  I felt weak and tired and did not enjoy the experience.  Think of it as being a superhero and the benefits and yes there are benfits.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2007, 02:03:22 PM »

thanks everone

Baby Ucks.....

Frankly, you've got more issues than nightmares and paranoia.

You need to sit down and prioritize your life.

These subconscious fears reflect a very real fear that you've been holding on to.

If you don't deal with this, it will eat you alive.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2007, 02:20:44 PM »
Thats something I havent tried yet,Im always guessing and not doing.

Ill give that a try
thanks

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2007, 02:53:22 PM »
Thats something I havent tried yet,Im always guessing and not doing.

Ill give that a try
thanks

Try an get a plan. Work w/ what we got at our disposal or can get is all we can do.
Try Stay calm and steady as can gets you thru the BS battels. It aint easy.

Bounced40

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2007, 01:26:30 AM »
That is some really good advice Trab!   I've been going through almost the same thing except I'm married with 2 year old twin girls and the marriage is pretty much done.  I'm absolutely miserable but I cannot stand the thought of not seeing my daughters everyday and only being a part time father!  The nightmares were so bad that I was getting like 4-5 hours of sleep at night.  I took a few days off of work and went on a little vacation by myself and it did wonders!  My problems aren't gone....(wife!) but I'm a lot less stressed!
Life is way too short to spend it worrying about things that for the most part are out of our hands!  Good luck to you Uckmo!

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2007, 02:54:55 PM »
Thanks everyone